Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Is Lagos Called " CITY OF EXCELLENCE?" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is Lagos Called " CITY OF EXCELLENCE?" (3036 Views)

The Ancient City Of Benin: Our Bronze Heritage In Pictures / Ile-ife - City Of 201 Gods. (Yoruba Ancestral Home) / Why Is Lagos Callled 'las Gidi'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos Called " CITY OF EXCELLENCE?" by denitro(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
I have lived in lagos all my life and the more I think about it,
the more confused I become...
If excellence is not an ACT, but a HABIT...
Then why the hell is lagos called the CITY OF EXCELLENCE?
Re: Why Is Lagos Called " CITY OF EXCELLENCE?" by kilimanjaro(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Because it is excellently excellence!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lagos Called " CITY OF EXCELLENCE?" by anonymous6(f): 4:34am On Aug 19, 2012
Well Lagos is one of the top cities in Africa, one of the places to go to in Nigeria, and it is a beautiful city but I never heard it being called the "city of excellence" even though I wouldn't disagree with that title in a way.

(1) (Reply)

Big Daddy Upgrade Sweet Car / Eze Ndigbo Ghana-the Great Nephew Of King Jaja Of Opobo (photos) / Ritual Beheading In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.