Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy (28686 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by chineloSA(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
manny U:

Maybe she dey vex say 2face no do her n no be she born d pickin 4 am.
Honey 2face is still alive n since he is still alive, d propality of more girls gettin laid by him is still much. Why dnt u try ur luck.put ur bet in.

Duuuuuh, even in my next life.
My point was the baby's sickly eyes and health.
I reckon you are the one complaining why he no shag your monkey face??!

As for that sorry ass called 2Face, hell no. I can do better.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
Oh mine! This baby doesn't deserve all of the derogatory comments...#he's such a sweet angel. May God bless & protect you. Amen. smiley
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by lanrock(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
baba ikoko
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Exponental(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
Wat makes ds baby 2faces' n Pero's. Someone just posted a new pix n gave it a title.
Mtcheeeeew!
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Boyoorisha: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
What evidence do you have to proof that the baby in the pics is actually Tuface and Pero's new baby?
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Boyoorisha: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
Exponental: Wat makes ds baby 2faces' n Pero's. Someone just posted a new pix n gave it a title.
Mtcheeeeew!

Thanks guy, I just asked the same question. Can you see how cheap people are here?
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by ydtaurus5: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
IT IS TRUE THEY NOW HAVE A BABY BOY,BUT YOU CANT JUST GO TO THE STREET,SNAP A BABY AND TELL US THE BABY IS FOR TUFACE AND PERO. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS PICTURE CARRYING THEIR BABY FOR GOODNESS SAKE.NA WA FOR UNA OO!!!!
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by razznaija(f): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
[size=14pt]What happened to the baby's eyes?[/size]
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by JacobReamen(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
Look, i think you all need some psychiatric councelling and if not, you won't be posting these comments on this topic.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by tpia5: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
the child resembles tuface.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by tpia5: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
the picture was taken immediately after birth [na wa, how did it get on the internet], and in the US, all babies have an ointment applied to their eyes immediately after delivery.

not sure if this is also done in nigeria.

this could explain the substance observed, though i'm not sure.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Ninilowo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
paris10:

How can you tell after just 48hrs of child birth? Samblance only comes after a year darling. It's a myth that one can tell samblance of a child to the parent just after birth.
Thank u my brother. Iro awon eeyan ti poju. a day old child fa.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by tpia5: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
i think its quite obvious the child resembles tuface, unless people have no idea what tuface looks like.

How can you tell after just 48hrs of child birth? Samblance only comes after a year darling. It's a myth that one can tell samblance of a child to the parent just after birth.

sometimes the face can change as the baby grows, but no hard and fast rule.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by StellaBella(f): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
TolaniLuv: How can you open ur dirty/smelly mouth and seh something like that to a new born baby? Is your brain normal? SMH
She is right. The baby eitheir have syphillis, gonorhea or herpes transmitted from mother. That is why the eyes are swollen and the shiny cream is on it. Google it before you insult.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by tpia5: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^ALL babies born in the US are given preventative treatment for stds.

do you know the meaning of ALL?

Anyway, who posted this picture on the internet?
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by StellaBella(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
tpia@:
the picture was taken immediately after birth [na wa, how did it get on the internet], and in the US, all babies have an ointment applied to their eyes immediately after delivery.

not sure if this is also done in nigeria.

this could explain the substance observed, though i'm not sure.
Wrong answer.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by crackhouse(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
Child gotten outta wedlock. Doesn't worth celebrating. That's the result of fornication.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by tpia5: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Wrong answer.

wrong attitude

not to mention ignorant to boot.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by emmatok(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
chineloSA:

Exactly my point. The tiny eyes are excreting, there could be some kind of infection. May be they are treating the infection as we speak. This is abnormal for any infant.
But definately there is something amiss with the swollen eyes and excretion around the eyes.

Surprised a grown woman can be making so much noise about new babe on NL.

Babies are not born handsome or Beautiful.

Babies are not born clean .

Try visit maternity ward and see for yourself.

If you don't like what you see then you don't need one. tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by kemmeye: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
im sorry i dont mean to be a jack.a.s.s but that baby looks really sick like weird afterall they are in the US they should probably tell the doctor to run more tests UGH!!!!!!
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by JadeWilliam(f): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
I feel bad 4Anne cos while he's married to her (if they end up tieing d nuts), he'l stil b screwing his baby mama(s).I don't knw y it was a headline news dat he got Anne engaged like he'l b exclusive wit her.Tubaba can't b a monogamist.Pero was carrying his child&Anne knew abt it&he proposed &sh accepted.GOLD DIGGER.Its possible d baby might hav anythngs cos d father is a raw player &who knws who else is screwing d Pero chick too.Heeewwwwwww.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by StellaBella(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
tpia@:

wrong attitude

not to mention ignorant to boot.

Shraaaaaaaaap foooool. Olodo.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by freecocoa(f): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
crackhouse: Child gotten outta wedlock. Doesn't worth celebrating. That's the result of fornication.
like seriously?how do you people feel having the heart to say such about a new born innocent baby?is the kid responsible for his birth or circumstances surrounding it?na wa o.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Natasha2(f): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
crackhouse: Child gotten outta wedlock. Doesn't worth celebrating. That's the result of fornication.
[b]So In your village it's the child who ask the parents to commit fornication abi? agbaya
The baby looks sick, Anyways I'm happy for them [b]
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
I dont think it makes any sense to bring a new baby's picture to Nairaland, most especially when the baby is few days old. I don't really buy the idea, my opinion though

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by sosodevf(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
mama-gee:
That baby looks just like him. . .
I bet u dnt knw...
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by thatchic: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
Stop perpetuating ignorance, in the usa EVERY newborn baby will receive an erythromycin eye ointment (prophylactic treatment), it is required medical care, of course the parents can choose to decline but that will be considered going against medical advice.

razznaija: [size=14pt]What happened to the baby's eyes?[/size]

kemmeye: im sorry i dont mean to be a jack.a.s.s but that baby looks really sick like weird afterall they are in the US they should probably tell the doctor to run more tests UGH!!!!!!
chineloSA:

Exactly my point. The tiny eyes are excreting, there could be some kind of infection. May be they are treating the infection as we speak. This is abnormal for any infant.
But definately there is something amiss with the swollen eyes and excretion around the eyes.

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by babsjnr(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
Welcome 2 d gud life Lil nigga
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Johnson6: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
Dis 2face is so stupid dat he can't manage fame.all des girls are fools 2 fall 4 him
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by nefertitiram: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
chineloSA: The baby looks like he is infected with Syphillis or Herpes.

Dr Chinelo has made a diagnosis.

Abi, I thought as much oooo! I actually thought maternal Gonorrhea causes the eye problem in new borns.or is it Syphilis
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by kemmeye: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
thatchic: Stop perpetuating ignorance, in the usa EVERY newborn baby will receive an erythromycin eye ointment (prophylactic treatment), it is required medical care, of course the parents can choose to decline but that will be considered going against medical advice.

ok im not being ignorant but im sure as hell not the only one that think there is something wrong the baby's face or eyes or whatever. it could be ordinary swelling and all. yeah i know they do a series of tests, i think for the first day the mom does not get to be with the baby for a long time idk because they have to test the child or whatever. Thats y i said some more tests just to be sure and who knows it might be nothing. so you're telling me thats the way every new born baby looks with swollen eyes like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React / Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.