Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos (10962 Views)

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" / 2 Explosives Found At Tudun Wada In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by Slizbeat(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2012
oluoma1: Hmm.... I said it b/4, and am still saying it, he who get ear let him hear my voice. Gej or Jona, na him be the head of boko haram' he know dis fools and he don't want to act anytin. Abi una no see the truth wey dey there. Am off from this site i'm tired of this man Jona, cos he a Bleep and a woman wrapper, just plot the boko haram so that he will be stealing our money. Jona is a terrorist.........
c ur tinking ko. If jona is d leader, den he wud allow his name and tenure to b spoilt all in d name of looting money? Dnt he knw dat he is creating a bad name 4 his generation?
Abeg tink well b4 u talk o, u didnt even mention members of PDP who r against him bcomin president.

To me o, d pple behind this bk.H Stuff is either 4rm d PDP or 4rm CPC or even ACN wich is d most opposing party against jonathan's tenure.
Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by ak47mann(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
I have come to realise that GEJ is not likely to solve security issues in the country. I’m not saying that he is not trying but remember that he asked us to learn to live with terrorism a while back. For a nation’s president to utter a statement like that, he must have seen, heard and felt that the menace was and is beyond his comprehension and wisdom as the head. 2015 seems far but when it eventually comes,
Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
Huh...! Okay, let's wait and see how this whole trouble in the North plays out at the end. This is gradually leading the country to some path one cannot presently predict with absolute confidence.
Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by Musiwa: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by Daunashamed(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ganjafama: @moneylover05, i don't know how old you are but the only advice i have for you is that you should learn to respect the dead. Nature has a way of humbling people like you. Be warned.
that moneylover dude is a brainless fool haven't you realised.
Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by Richchibuzor(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
Riley103:
Such a very amazing link!
Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by fruitfullink: 2:17am On Feb 28, 2015
500 AMPERES INDUSTRIAL WELDING MACHINE with regulator kit.
The smallest and most powerful welding machine, pocket size!
VOLTAGE: less 220v,440v auto volt.
DIMENSIONS: 18 X 4.3 X 4.3 cm
WEIGHT: 0.75 kg
Electrode: all size such as gauge 6 low hydrogen, down to gauge 12 electrode including aluminum. TECHNOLOGY!
It consumes very minimal electricity with its single phase connection.
Easy to carry around, very portable and powerful!
DUTY CIRCLE: 100% ie the machine can withstand long hours of non-stop operation without overheating.
A life spam of many years.
WARRANTEE: 1YR.
WELDING CAPACITY: 200-500amperes.
This machine has been tested and passed strict quality control test.
It is very safe and will not cause any electrical shock when submerged into water,
that means it is very suitable for both surface and sea welding works.
Our machine automatically renders big welding machines obsolete with no apology.
COST: N80,000
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED URGENTLY
For enquiries, contact us on:
+2348033649567, +2348055418126
Email: ephraimigbokwe@gmail.com .

Re: Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos by aminashy: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Open Gutter Syndrome (Victoria Island Pictures) / Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.