Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison (11865 Views)

Nigerians Describe This Political Photo In One Word Or More(must sEe) / BBC:Nigerians Describe Themselves As The Longest Suffering People On Earth. / Nigerians Describe Themselves As The Longest Suffering People On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
olayinka1987:

I live in England currently. I've "gotten out" more than you could dream of. I'm good. I've never been quizzed. I've never been arrested. I've never been in trouble. Just like the majority of Nigerians in every country we set foot in. We work hard and make things happen. Nigerians always do well in school wherever we go. Especially in the U.S and Britain. I can't say the same for other African countries smiley.

It's always Africans from other countries that cry and hate on Nigeria because deep down they're insecure. What are South Africans doing on a Nigerian site? Do I as a Nigerian have time to be on some South African site? No.

That's all

Meh. I'm Nigerian. I have a feeling she is too.
One can have Nigerian acquaintances, but be careful which ones you let into your "friendship" sphere.
Broda-sista fake talk aside. Cold hard fact of life right there.
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by Callotti: 2:29am On Apr 11, 2012
olayinka1987:

If you didn't associate with Nigerians you wouldn't be here. You are a fraud. You're a South African that has posed as Igbo in other threads. South Africans are aids infested weasels that have ridden the backs of White people to everything they have.

You're a disgrace too your people.

And who asked you reetard?
Online associations DO NOT count! EVEN IF WE HAVE MET. . .WE DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER AND NEVER WILL.
You are all faceless!
Don't you snoop around other African messageboards?
Don't care to know who is behind the screen sugar.
Just for the entertainment. . .Please, mind your business and stop addressing my posts.
Same goes for your other useless NL IDs too!
Thank you! Mrs. I LOVE NIGERIA PASS LORD LUGARD!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/olayinka1987/posts/2

Sooooooooooooo, what are you doing watching South Africans on Youtube?
Phocking meddlesome cow!

This thread is about Nigerians in Chinese prisons. . .take those your Ijebu-Epe stinking fingers and shovvvvit where YOUR sun 'don shine'! kiss
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by dynamite2012: 6:06am On Apr 11, 2012
olayinka1987:

I live in England currently. I've "gotten out" more than you could dream of. I'm good. I've never been quizzed. I've never been arrested. I've never been in trouble. Just like the majority of Nigerians in every country we set foot in. We work hard and make things happen. Nigerians always do well in school wherever we go. Especially in the U.S and Britain. I can't say the same for other African countries smiley.

It's always Africans from other countries that cry and hate on Nigeria because deep down they're insecure. What are South Africans doing on a Nigerian site? Do I as a Nigerian have time to be on some South African site? No.

That's all

Thank you oh! The irony of this situation is that Nigerians that claim not to associate with other Nigerians abroad are usually pretty shady/sketchy themselves! I have many, many amazing Nigerian friends here in the US and they are a pride and joy to the country: doctors, pharmacists, bankers, lawyers, engineers, professors, economists and students attending some of the best universities in the world (you find me an Ivy League campus that doesn't have at least 50 Nigerians on campus as either students or faculty). I don't know where these people find the Nigerians they love to "avoid". My opinion is that if you are high-quality yourself, you will attract other high-quality Nigerians and not criminal riff-raff. I have Nigerian friends in the U.S. that I trust with my life; they are loyal, trustworthy, crazy-smart and doing great things with their lives. Stop stereotyping Nigerians abroad because you happen to attract the wrong crowd.
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by BUSHMAN1: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
dynamite2012:

Thank you oh! The irony of this situation is that Nigerians that claim not to associate with other Nigerians abroad are usually pretty shady/sketchy themselves! I have many, many amazing Nigerian friends here in the US and they are a pride and joy to the country: doctors, pharmacists, bankers, lawyers, engineers, professors, economists and students attending some of the best universities in the world (you find me an Ivy League campus that doesn't have at least 50 Nigerians on campus as either students or faculty). I don't know where these people find the Nigerians they love to "avoid". My opinion is that if you are high-quality yourself, you will attract other high-quality Nigerians and not criminal riff-raff. I have Nigerian friends in the U.S. that I trust with my life; they are loyal, trustworthy, crazy-smart and doing great things with their lives. Stop stereotyping Nigerians abroad because you happen to attract the wrong crowd.
true talk. i live in london are i have few nigerians aswell as friends and honestly they have done a lot for me and vise versa. co`s "birds of the same feather flocks together"
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by Callotti: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Gooooooooooooood!!!
Keep talking to yourself.
If you address my posts. . .I SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAP YOU!
Keep your UGLY level of Nigerian criminality to your likes. . . and flock together. . .DAMN RIGHT. No business with Nigerian CRIMINALS ON OR OFF NL!!! cool
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by tyson55(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
Calloti aka Lasinoh, didn't know you do E-slap now wink ... Hmmm.... easy sweerie...
Don't take Nl too serious. cool
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by thoth: 4:41am On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

what do you mean by revolution? How about you just stay away from China?
If you know how nigerian embassies treat their citizens all over the world,the kind of inferiority complex our officials suffer from,the corruption and inefficiency of our embassies, even at times they take bribes from those countries and turn a blind eye.
I comited a crime and a very big one and MY COUNTRY got me out in 4 months!! If a nigerian had done that he would not be out in 16 years.
Even in my country nigerians are bullied and their stuffs taken,some die in police custody and your embassy official don't give a damn.
I am nigerian though .
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 17, 2012
^^ why would you expect Nigerian embassies to treat their citizens ABROAD any different than how they treat them AT HOME?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by vislabraye(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
May God Help Naija. Some of its citizens don't help matters. But the innocent should be protected. Sometime ago, some Nigerians were deported from SA for no good reason. A few weeks later, our immigration officials deported some South Africans working in MTN to their country.
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by dederocs(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2013
These guys are liable...this post is not on point.china is not Nigeria,you commit an offrnce you get punished.I think Nigeria jails are even worse,where the jail rooms smell like shit.
Re: Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison by okwabayi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigerians are always quick to throw other Nigerians into trouble.
See the two stories, both were caused by Nigerians who associated with Nigerians.
The same thing has happened to me and many other Nigerians living outside the country.
I have a policy to avoid such: if confronted with a Nigerian samaritan and a huge python while holding a stick, ensure to break that stick on the Nigerian till he/she runs away. You can then face the python with bare hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen / SHOCKING! Hot And Sexy Young Lady Got Married To An Old Man / Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.