Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20307 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by OmoLisabi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! grin grin grin
What is so painful about the question, bro? I'm sure you fetched the word, retardeen is straight out of the gutter and directed at someones elses dad. No?
So, what makes yours special if you throw the gutter at others? Is it your lack of upbringing? Thats the way it comes across... Born in the gutter, behave like the gutter.

Seen? grin
Yet you were quick to report seanet when he want you dead because you wish Aregbesuccess to die. You are just plain daft!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
--Beaf ignores a boko haram luv'n tramp from the gutter--
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Jmaine2: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
The spambot keeps hiding my post angry . . .

To summarize what the spambot obstructed =====> well it's amazing how the resident double faced peeps are yapping on how i should accept GEJ as a failure in his first year out of four . . .yet will scream otherwise if his cartel are also mauled in the court of public opinion over his "Fatal" performance

It serves as measurable proof of their desperation to tag the current admin a failure , yet they shed tears and question why i tag them the "sulking hopeless hate filled frustrated ediots ."
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by OAM4J: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Please don't derail this thread.

Thanks.

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^^

angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Johndoe100(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
What failure would that be? Only you and your band of failed followers of failed regional politricktians have failed.

philip0906:
And this is all d defence u could put up 4 d ijawman's failure?update ur defence shield cos u r lame
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Eziachi: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine: lazy story from the usual sahara suspects . .i can even cook up something better and more credible . .who doesn't know that their recent silence could either mean they are being restricted cos of the recent brutal clampdown on their cells or they are hibernating and planning for something big . .Either way. . .the security agencies should as usual try to nip them in the bud or mitigate their damage potential . . .
How does this make you look now in the appointed time of that month of June? grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Eziachi: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf: This is just another stup!d report from Sahara Reporters. Except they are part of boko haram with insider knowledge, how can they account for the statement below?

It is strange how Gbawe is always the one creating these pro-boko haram threads.
You should have waited for the bloody June to come and go before speaking.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Johndoe100(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
Awww is the kobo in love? Why else would you chose me to attack gratitously? I know I have urged you in the past to try and get laid, but since beaf outed you as a she-male I am no longer available.
One last thing, why the hate for Ijaw? There is something more personal. Care to share?

Kobojunkie:

I don't think you want him to do that at all. He claims that his INTELLIGENCE comes from his wang getting action, so you can imagine what he is really working with. This is probably the best of his capacity and asking them to update their defense is mostly likely asking him to give what he hasn't got, and will never have, given that he is over 18 by now, in the area of brain power.

Advice: Just ignore it . . . it will go away after posting for random brainless garbles. If anything, Pity it especially considering it's disability.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Eziachi: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
positiveb: Always remember jonathan is ? president of this country and ? ? deserve respect of all. He is OLd ENUF to be father to many of you! If you respect ur parents and Elders,same should be accord to him.
No, by definition, GEJ is your servant, since when did your boy-boy start demanding the masters respect or get fired? If a politician does't like what you are calling insult, he is free to resign. Go and ask real leader-servants like Obama, David Cameron etc what real insult means but they still maintained the fact that they deserved it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Johndoe100(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sorry this not true. We are not white or westerners. Our traditions and culture rate respect highly. That you had to flee does not mean that we who make it hear have to copy what is not good for us.

Eziachi:
No, by definition, GEJ is your servant, since when did your boy-boy start demanding the masters respect or get fired? If a politician does't like what you are calling insult, he is free to resign. Go and ask real leader-servants like Obama, David Cameron etc what real insult means but they still maintained the fact that they deserved it.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:
How does this make you look now in the appointed time of that month of June? grin

lazy story from the usual sahara suspects . .i can even cook up something better and more credible . .who doesn't know that their recent silence [b]could either mean they are being restricted cos of the recent brutal clampdown on their cells or they are hibernating and planning for something big . .Either way. . .the security agencies should as usual try to nip them in the bud or mitigate their damage potential .

Now gist me . .what were you saying again undecided . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Katsumoto: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Johndoe100: Sorry this not true. We are not white or westerners. Our traditions and culture rate respect highly. That you had to flee does not mean that we who make it hear have to copy what is not good for us.

It is shame that your traditions and culture can not provide protection of lives and basic amenities for citizens that those who don't have 'respect' (your point) provide.

Should you give a higher priority to respect when lives are being lost daily and millions are living below the poverty line?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:
You should have waited for the bloody June to come and go before speaking.

Egbon razist talks first, collect his share of the money next before applying his brain. Thats how he is configured
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
And it once again shows how clueless Retardeen Jonathan is

And once again jmaine has been shown to be what he is.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
@philip0906, see what I mean? You are asking for far too much, so it is really best to ignore it!!

Johndoe100: Awww is the kobo in love? Why else would you chose me to attack gratitously? I know I have urged you in the past to try and get laid, but since beaf outed you as a she-male I am no longer available.
One last thing, why the hate for Ijaw? There is something more personal. Care to share?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Johndoe100(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
You don't get it do you? These are the things GEJ's transformation agenda is here to fix. Now most normal people understand that such monumental problems require a multi year solution. The loss of life is always sad, but slowly we are getting there.

Katsumoto:

It is shame that your traditions and culture can not provide protection of lives and basic amenities for citizens that those who don't have 'respect' (your point)

Should you give a higher priority to respect when lives are being lost daily and millions are living below the poverty line?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
dayokanu: And it once again shows how clueless Retardeen Jonathan is

And once again jmaine has been shown to be what he is.

Am waiting for your mob Lord . . .You can now take a cool walk . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:

He doesnt care, Thats how paid agents operate. Spin and sell is the name of the game
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Eziachi: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
Johndoe100: @gbawe
You are on top form. The only problem is everyone knows you already. You are like a pretty LovePeddler that everyone in the area has used and knows the illneses she carries, fine on the outside but rotten underneath.
Do you really imagine that by constantly badgering us with slanted stories about GEJ we will find your regional tribally based party acceptable?
You are sadly deluded.

I my opinion, I don't understand your attack on Gbawe, instead, I think you and others owes him an undiluted apology.
Why? Because the guy last month published what he read from SR warning about a dangerous month of June promised by the Boko Haram group to prove Pres. Jonathan wrong, who for some insane reasoning promised to end Boko Haram with weeks in June.

Now that June is here, Boko Haram seems has kept to their words with devastating effect. Jonathan? he is nowhere to be seen with his prophetic June deadline and he was rather in Brazil enjoying himself with his travelling cronies or did he think that there is 70 days in the month May before June comes?

How can some of you be following politicians blindly when the truth is there in your faces just because of some tribal/sectional loyalty to people that doesn't care about your welfare, let alone your very existence?

This is exactly the same mind set of most northerners had when their kinsmen were calling the shot for 35 years. Tell them that Nigeria is burning, they will disagree and tell you that snow is falling in Katsina, all because of some misguided tribal loyalty. Now, its disheartening seeing the so-called educated and wise southerners doing exactly the same blinded loyalty. The salt of a real man is to admit that he got it wrong this time.
Odi kwa Egwu!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:
I my opinion, I don't understand your attack on Gbawe, instead, I think you and others owes him an undiluted apology.
Why? Because the guy last month published what he read from SR warning about a dangerous month of June promised by the Boko Haram group to prove Pres. Jonathan wrong, who for some insane reasoning promised to end Boko Haram with weeks in June.

Now that June is here, Boko Haram seems has kept to their words with devastating effect. Jonathan? he is nowhere to be seen with his prophetic June deadline and he was rather in Brazil enjoying himself with his travelling cronies or did he think that there is 70 days in the month May before June comes?

How can some of you be following politicians blindly when the truth is there in your faces just because of some tribal/sectional loyalty to people that doesn't care about your welfare, let alone your very existence?

This is exactly the same mind set of most northerners had when their kinsmen were calling the shot for 35 years. Tell them that Nigeria is burning, they will disagree and tell you that snow is falling in Katsina, all because of some misguided tribal loyalty. Now, its disheartening seeing the so-called educated and wise southerners doing exactly the same blinded loyalty. The salt of a real man is to admit that he got it wrong this time.
Odi kwa Egwu!!

Seaman aromatic Schnapps, Drink of the elders for you
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Katsumoto: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Johndoe100: You don't get it do you? These are the things GEJ's transformation agenda is here to fix. Now most normal people understand that such monumental problems require a multi year solution. The loss of life is always sad, but slowly we are getting there.

So basically, most Nigerians should be dead before the agenda delivers?

The fact of the matter is that GEJ is either complicit in these attacks for personal gain or he lacks the cojones (balls) and competence to deal with BH. He has stated in the past that his administration is aware of the sponsors. That begs the question, why has he not arrested the sponsors? If he has no proof/evidence to effect arrest, why make such a naive statement. To compound the matter further, he stated that the attacks would be over by June.

The simple answer is that, GEJ, like his predecessors, are only interested in power for self-interest. They have no idea what it is to lead, develop vision, and implement. Nigeria requires a leader with balls who can implement drastic but required change. Yaradua was accused of being slow but even that appears to be progress when you compare it to the regression that Nigeria has been expressing since last year.

No doubt the menace of Boko Haram is political but it requires decisive, swift, and bold action and not the 'lets hope they get tired' strategy.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Katsumoto: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:

Odi kwa Egwu!!

Word
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Eziachi: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Johndoe100: Sorry this not true. We are not white or westerners. Our traditions and culture rate respect highly. That you had to flee does not mean that we who make it hear have to copy what is not good for us.

When it comes to deceit, crooked Africans always hide behind respect and old age.
The word respect is universal, its earned and not demanded. Its for both young and old.
Old age is not a qualification for getting it.
A young reasonable/intelligent person deserve more respect than a stupid/conning old fool.
If you think westerners don't have respect, then you knew nothing about western culture. Only that they demand that you earn it, unlike your self serving version respect based on a deceitful new fashioned culture our ancestors knew nothing about.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:

On that!! I have been waiting for some Arrow to come in to tell us that @Gbawe organized the killings to support the post.

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
I guess it's time for kids and paid hacks to run from this thread.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:

You are too old to lie so freely, sir. What are the insults Obama and Cameron are receiving?

One great thing you can give to the British is that they are very highly civilised. As corrupt as David Camerons govt is, the people do no debase themselves by resorting to gutter words and tactics like some of you desperate losers in Nigeria. Neither do they resort to the bestiality of killing the innocent in the ghoulish belief that blood spilling, anything goes, lying politics is something to be hugged and cuddled like you pathetic losers in Nigeria.

Whatever you do, do not besmirch the culture's of the US and the UK when trying to justify the bestial and primitive behaviour of your political bedfellows. Culture is a primary reason those countries are developed, while the bloodlusting bestiality and primitive outlook of your bedfellows is the reason Nigeria is under-developed and sinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Freezes Stella Oduah’s Accounts Over $16m Debt / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. / Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.