Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Looking For A House Maid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For A House Maid? (4252 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / I Caught My House Maid Breastfeeding My Child...please HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A House Maid? by audint: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
My cousin is looking for a house help position in Lagos, Oshun or Oyo States. Do you know anyone looking for one or could you refer us to a company?
Thank you for your help.
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
These days many house helps are difficult to get because many youngsters and illiterate/village parents are already realising d value of education.no parent wants his or her ward to be domestic servants again.meanwhile why cant ur cousin do her domestic chores herself.these days women are becoming irritatingl lazy and it pisses ne of big time.al u want is sit down at home,watch movies and have sex without managing ur home.if possible d house help should do d cookin and wash ur pants.smh.women learn to manage ur home by YOURSELF.laziness makes u obesed n repulsive.take responsibility for your home and stop livin it in d care of a house help.it is ur home not hers.part of being a wife is to be domesticated n manage everytin with little or no help.if its dick suckin now,dey'l be experts
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by audint: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2012
@Kulyie
Thank you very much for your reply. |Actually, my cousin does not want to recruit a house maid. Rather, she is willing to provide her services as a house help. Any help?
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2012
Ok,so why cant she go for a more dignifying job.she should aim higher.many women dont treat their house helps right,am sure u dont want ur cousin to go thru some unideal situations because she's looking for a job.secondly if she's a young and naieve girl you are exposing her to sexual attacks and abuse cos one day,d husband of her boss can start entertaining some warped sexual thoughts towards her and u know when men want something,dey do anytin to go for it.d man can start raping her secretly and threatens to send her packing if she tells her madam and if per chance she gets pregnant or madam starts suspecting or he sees he's about to be found out,he'll turn tables around and say d girl was tring to seduce him or he can just concur one funny story n d madam will believe and send her packing because she wants to protect her home.just tel her to aim for a better job or go and learn a trade if she doesnt have d money to go to school abeg.everyone deserves to be d best he or she can be even if she's frm a humble background.many families dont have d fear of God these days
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by ifyalways(f): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2012
@OP,how old is your cousin?If she/he is above 18 then fine,anything under that is child labor. You guys(her parents,relatives) should put her in school or something. If above 18, i suggest that s/he as well try sales girl/boy,clerk or cleaning jobs.Go to google trader,dealfish,your local church welfare department and keep telling people,s/he might be lucky to get something soon.

Goodluck. and ooops,a nld on another thread said she needs a help too.have u seen the thread?
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by santafe(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
@poster,

I am seriously looking for a house help. The last maid I had went back to Cotonou last december. I have 3kids and its verry difficult to cope alone. I am based in lagos.
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Poster, pls call me on 01-7614005, lets discuss
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by bums: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
I'm intrested pls call me on 08060051901
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by SisiKill1: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
No offense to the people posting to their numbers. . .I'm sure you are lovely, lovely people but OP I would be very very careful about who my cousin meets, if I were you. Not saying don't call but use some common sense when you are going to meet these people, make sure there are at least 3 of you. . .preferably, your cousin with two hefty, Abami Eda looking guys.

Just Sayin'
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by donpy(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
@poster..has your cousin gotten a place cus am really in need of a house help now...08166070590
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by deols(f): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
The rate at which people need househelps..

Career-home joggling. Things are scary
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
I just hope these helps are over 18
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by ireneidiva(f): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2013
deols: The rate at which people need househelps..

Career-home joggling. Things are scary

its nothing new. Even housewives need helps.
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Am seriously in need of house help
Re: Looking For A House Maid? by Joyce0: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
I am in need of a live-in house help job. I am base in Lagos. Hard working and ready to work. Call 08138211287

(1) (Reply)

The Most Adulterous Countries In The World / Choosing A Child's Surname / Which Skin Colour Is Your?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.