Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Age Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Problems (612 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Problems by dsurrogat: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am 30 and dating a girl of 22 we don't have any issue and even parents know us well....but I haven't been able to comfortably raise the issue of marraige to her cos she dosent show any sign of readiness....yet she keeps telling me she loves me,am her world etc but me I really wanna get married...due to her approach I don't discuss marraige issue with her cos I don't wanna sound desperate and stupid..but what do I do?pls guys air ur view I WANT THR BEST LINE OF ACTION.thank u
Re: Age Problems by Imoobot(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Life While Life Is Love / Nairalanders Humble Come In....... / Why These Comments.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.