Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss (974 Views)

If You Are Given An Opportunity To Vote Again Would You Still Vote This Man? / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) / This Nigerian Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by Egbeman: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2012
Pls am asking you guys here who has Facebook to click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337610322964296&set=o.111580872299668&type=1&ref=nf and like his picture.He is my friend. This is a german school model contest and your likes will be very useful, well a bit about this guy:

He is Nigerian, 22 years old and he studies here in Germany. Pls Nairalander wink grin grin And Moderator do me a big favour and help me move this post to the front page..Thanks

Nigerians let go there smiley, I know Nairalander has the power to make this guy popular. Plssssssss like the picture with this link and not the links itself.

With all due respect, I still remain Egbeman wink
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by ovo4u(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2012
okay we have heard you but don't know if this will get to the front page. You sure say this guy na 9ja guy?
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by Egbeman: 12:23am On Apr 10, 2012
^^ thanks
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by KevinII(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2012
Egbeman: Pls am asking you guys here who has Facebook to click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337610322964296&set=o.111580872299668&type=1&ref=nf and like his picture.He is my friend. This is a german school model contest and your likes will be very useful, well a bit about this guy:

He is Nigerian, 22 years old and he studies here in Germany. Pls Nairalander wink grin grin And Moderator do me a big favour and help me move this post to the front page..Thanks

Nigerians let go there smiley, I know Nairalander has the power to make this guy popular. Plssssssss like the picture with this link and not the links itself.

With all due respect, I still remain Egbeman wink
the guy no fine jor. but i press like sha make e no be say i dey hate naija man. se u don happy now
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by LailaIkeji1: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2012
Kevin_II:
the guy no fine jor. but i press like sha make e no be say i dey hate naija man. se u don happy now

lol. true oo. the guy is just der. bt just for solidarity. but my advice - ds is model contest, abi? tel ur guy to upload a finer picture oo. just in case. ds one no reash. cool
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by Egbeman: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2012
thanks
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by khukhi(f): 12:51am On Apr 10, 2012
Egbeman: thanks

Okay done wink
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by KevinII(m): 12:51am On Apr 10, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

lol. true oo. the guy is just der. bt just for solidarity. but my advice - ds is model contest, abi? tel ur guy to upload a finer picture oo. just in case. ds one no reash. cool
lai lai come make we relate now. how tomorro go be?
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by Egbeman: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2012
My poor friend, see as nairaland girls won kill his career na hahahaha but anyway everyone has his own taste and thank you guys for just being real.. grin grin grin grin I nor fit laugh
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by Egbeman: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2012
Pls you have to like the main page: https://www.facebook.com/germanfashionweek before you can like my friend pix link if not your like is not valid. winkabeg moderator help me move this to the front page na. abeg
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by Odunnu: 5:18am On Apr 10, 2012
Your wahala too much abeg.
You say make we 'like' the picture, I don 'like' am, now you say make I 'like' Germanfashion join. I am not interested again jor.
Re: Vote This Nigerian Guy Plss by Egbeman: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2012
^^ Sorry dear, I should have added that to the first post but like the rules says, without liking the model website: https://www.facebook.com/germanfashionweek all the other likes will be invalid. but thanks anyway. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Help. / Determined To Die / Two Girls Wearing Oga At The Top Tshirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.