Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters (12611 Views)

The Travails Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by saydfact(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
THE MAMA FINE SHA........
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Ozonna(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ ekwy,pls let's leave Awolowo's widow out of this. Let's just respect her not just cos of Awo, buh for her age.

I wish NOI goodluck
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by onyengbu: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ekwy nwa,

Believe me when I say im a nairaland bigot but please, please, remove that Mrs. Awolowo's picture up there.

It hurts my sensibility. That innocent old woman has nothing to do with whatever we do for fun here on nairaland.

Abeg remove am, i nugo nwanne m.

You can leave that of Iyabo shaaa.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by ekwynwa: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ozonna: @ ekwy,pls let's leave Awolowo's widow out of this. Let's just respect her not just cos of Awo, buh for her age.

I wish NOI goodluck

@ Ozonna i will do as u said but that stupid Bittyend should mind his/her silly self

onye_ngbu*:
Ekwy nwa,

Believe me when I say im a nairaland bigot but please, please, remove that Mrs. Awolowo's picture up there.

It hurts my sensibility. That innocent old woman has nothing to do with whatever we do for fun here on nairaland.

Abeg remove am, i nugo nwanne m.

You can leave that of Iyabo shaaa.

nwanne nsogbu adiro i will take down the pics. cool
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by 1025: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
the whole world is about making the greatest mistake in the history of man by making a nigerian and someone in the govt of the most corrupt group of ppl(pdp)in the world the world bank president.
let madam fuel subsidy come back and finish what she has started here. let her come back and tell nigerians how she connived with obasanjo to steal nigeria dry.
charity begins at home not from world bank. let the woman tell us how her country is before she makes the world good.
any one serving under pdp has no moral standard to context not to talk of winning that position. the world must be careful before we destroy them

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by stannydon(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
werepeLeri: Nonsense thread

You are an idiot!!! U`re entire generation cannot produce someone like her
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by VIPICO(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
President Obama's choice for the next head of the World Bank is Dr Jim Jong Kim. He is currently president of Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. A more likely candidate to win than any thieving ankara-wearing woman I may know.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by sammirano: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
I don't know why some fools still go ahead praising this woman.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by nimi1: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
bittyend: Is it me, but looks like NINJA TURTLE....

Clueless and inarticulate woman, thieving BASTARD... I hope your slave masters give you the job - so, you can stop destroying Nigerian lives... This bytch takes from the poor to serve her slave masters and the elites..

Examine your head! NOI is articulate and honest. A pride to Naija land!
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by ofala(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
Proud and beautiful daughter of Africa....you are supported Ma'am
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Bright2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
Chi! I pray she win oo! It's not easy for her now,serious challenges ahead.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Ninja turtle like this?

always shut your foul mouth if you ve nothing reasonable to say. Ewu

Its obvious you are filled with reason.
Nigeria and world bank who needs okonjo more??
Don't really care if she gets it or not.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by dynamite2012: 4:40am On Apr 11, 2012
This World Bank thing is unlikely to happen. She would be foolish to fall for the hype and abandon her very real responsibility in Abuja keeping USELESS GEJ fiscally sane.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Baawaa(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
sammirano: I don't know why some fools still go ahead praising this woman.

Why they will not praise her,what do you call them
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Theyjih: 1:34am On Apr 12, 2012
can't wait to see how this "politiknomics"plays out. The world knows she's got a better chance but The "BRIC" Bloc strongly behind the South American Contestant , USand G7 nation behind JIm Yong, AU behind Ngozi iweala despite the fact their support means nothing undecided, Her 22 years of service, Networking in Washington DC would be tested hope she does survive... less than 7days to go... grin
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by OdinMacThor(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2012
Great woman! Hope she wins!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For South South Igbos / The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit / Governor Ayade Orders Ex-Commissioners, Others To Surrender Official Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.