Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Visa Refusal On My International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Refusal On My International Passport (1199 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Refusal On My International Passport by mylife4u: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2007
i cant say if this is a problem, i have a passport wchich i obtained last year, that same last year, i went to the embassy with it but was refused visa, i went again to the same embassy and was again refused visa, right now, i have the ambition to go to uk or us embassy, so, i dont know whether its risky to go with such a pasport with two refusal on it,
Re: Visa Refusal On My International Passport by eryck(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2007
@poster
  Having two refusals on your international passport does not seem too good, that does nt mean that you can't be granted.

If I may ask?
which visa application did you initially opt for (visit,student)
why were u initially refused and what is your aim now?
Re: Visa Refusal On My International Passport by bowa(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2007
Hello,am so sorry for those refusals.As regards your quest,you can make useof the passports because even if you decide to get a new one,they have your record.seo go on with your application.Secondly you will have to package yourself very well by meeting the requirement.Wishing you thebest of luck.If you need more advice,you can visit me on www.askbowa..com or call me 2347030138190.
Re: Visa Refusal On My International Passport by mylife4u: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2007
actually i applied for student visa for finland, i was refused based on finance,
Re: Visa Refusal On My International Passport by bowa(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2007
then you needtodo something about it,like getting the necessary things you needfrom your sponsor and a proof that funds would be available for you.best of luck
Re: Visa Refusal On My International Passport by jookco(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2007
Please so body help me, can somebody tell me the duration of time to get a UK visa, Im in France now and soon will come to spend in Nigeria ,can I get a business visa from the UK embassy in Nigeria withing this period of 14 days since I have all the required documents with me as a business man,
Re: Visa Refusal On My International Passport by jookco(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2007
Please can somebody help me, can somebody tell me the duration of time to get a UK visa, I'm in France now and soon will come to spend 14 days in Nigeria ,can I get a business visa from the UK embassy in Nigeria withing this period of 14 days since I have all the required documents with me as a business man

(1) (Reply)

Still Waiting For Germany Embassy Appeal Refusal Help / . / Get In Here....uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.