Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 (15074 Views)

Billionaire Musa Danjuma Takes Wife, Caroline And Adaeze Yobo Clubbing [PICS] / Man Takes Wife To Court A Day After Wedding For Looking Ugly Unlike Before. Lol / Wife No. 13 For Kogi State Governor (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by amakaikeng(f): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2012
I know some will argue that he is a muslim and as such is allowed to marry as many wives as he can afford to take care of but...ok! My lips are sealed on this one. But it might interest you to know that the ex-governor is 78 years old and the lady whom he has married is 27 years old. Emmm...do the maths, whist you are at it congratulations to them.
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/former-governor-kogi-state-ibrahim.html

Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by tjskii(f): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2012
Foolishman,instead mak iiim dey bounce iim greatgrandchildren for knee,hez ther marryin his grandchildren agemate,next thing we'll here now is,died after a brief illness mmsschheew
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Silva79(f): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
If he were to b my father i wld b sad. We r just four in my family and i'm happy
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by JUO(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
God save us
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by mangbede: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
young ladies of 2day r afta money...i'm sure she most av broken d heart of many guys just for dis old unrepented embezzler

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nurry: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
She is wife number 5 and he isnt up to 70years yet. Seriously, what is this young girl doin with a grand father? What does he still need a wife for at his age? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by kemiola89(f): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
Dis man is really sick, no 13th wife at age 78
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Amalaaba: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
Is this not a typical example of the kind of evil people we have in leadership in Nigeria?
Does he represent Islam and Ibira people? No!

This is why i consistently say that: "A man is not good or bad as a of his race or religious conviction".

I wonder at times why God allow these kind of wicked, shameless and corrupt people rule us?
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
Mehn, this guy is the ish! He's totally Alpha and doesn't give ashit about what you think. That's a 27 year old adult right there. 27 years!

In the animal kingdom, 20% of the males mate with 80% of the females.

Most of you will publicly rail on this guy, but believe me, one-on-one, this guy will bed you with such ease that will freak your friends out. There's nothing as attractive (to a woman) as a man who already has 14 wives (and of course most likely above 40 side-chops). You'll just fall in line - it's your evolutionary programming at work. You won't even know what hit you.

Finally, for those alarmed by the disparity in their ages, a 27-year old woman is already on her last legs. Abi, you'd rather have him marry a 45-year old woman who only has the potential to powdered milk?
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Rogerss(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
look at her face, she is more than 27. Besides she is not a teenager so he did nothing wrong!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Ramcie(f): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
Am not in support of this move. But wait o! Ibrahim Idris isn't 78yrs old . Plz make sure u get correct info b4 posting . So he is almost d same age as Obasanjo ? Haba! He is looking fairer here again seems he bleached b4 his wedding. Hehehe!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by kombats: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
na KOGI 4 u b dat na
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by stagger: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
Who is a better person?

A an who decides to legitimize his liaisons or the so-called monogamists who have a wife at home and several others performing the "wife roles" outside?

Let the man be joor!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Ramcie(f): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
@Amalaaba: Ibrahim Idris isn't Ebira he is Igala.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Sijo01(f): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
Idiota!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by onoja12: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
u people seat down and come with lies.first idris isnt 78 second he has 3wifes and lastly islaim is 4wifes at a time

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by DONPHEM(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
young lady just take care
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by anishe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Nairalanders with their one way traffic of decision making. Has any one ever bothered to confirm the veracity of the statement by the poster?

The man is only 68 years old and somebody is here claiming the man is 78 and people are already castigating the man based on that misleading information. Too Bad..

Have you bothered to confirm whether the man actually has up to 13 wives before you make any comment? Wise men think before they say or write anything!

You can check out this link for more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Idris

Islam permits only four wives at a time. Anything outside of that is sin.

Let us endeavour to confirm information before we start making comments.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by cesil92: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
Surely, no love in this for the woman. Its just for her future security through cash and other inheritance
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by buJu234: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
make money in Nigeria; and u will marry Miss Nigeria; even at the age of 98yrs old grin grin grin
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by lanrock(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
aye n se ru e. bebe n lo. happy married life,
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by emmatok(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
Most women condemning the marriage will gladly marry this man for his money.

Any where you find fame and money, you find plenty women.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by ABsI1: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
amakaikeng: I know some will argue that he is a muslim and as such is allowed to marry as many wives as he can afford to take care of but...ok! My lips are sealed on this one. But it might interest you to know that the ex-governor is 78 years old and the lady whom he has married is 27 years old. Emmm...do the maths, whist you are at it congratulations to them.
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/former-governor-kogi-state-ibrahim.html
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by ABsI1: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
Liar. The man is not even 65years yet. Please report facts&not lies. I wonder y some pple delight in trash
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by knowledge4(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
I wish them a happy married life.
The man in the picture is at least 60 years old from his looks.
What is a man of 60 looking for in a bride aged 30?
what is a bride aged 30 looking for in a 60 year old man?
I find this disgusting but it is common in the African society.
It has to do with the fleshly lust and desires inherent in man.
Religion is meant to put the desire in check.
Two years ago,someone at age 70,already a grandfather, married a 35 year old lady.
His 3 eldest children from his elder wife were several years older than the new wife.
I find it shameful, dirty,disgusting.
I will never consent to give my daughter in marriage to any man who is old enough to be her father,even a 10 year gap is unacceptable to me.
I cant imagine myself in a sexual intimacy with a woman 10 years younger than i am. Maybe because my wife is barely 3 years younger than i am?
I cant comprehend what a 60 year old will be doing atop a 30 year old woman? Or a 70 year old man atop a 35 year old woman?
A 30 to 40 year age difference! its dirty!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
i have nothing against the union. but would she had married him if he is an ordinary poor man?
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by ekwynwa: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
congratulations papa Abu,he needs new blood in his system, after 8 hectic years in Kogi government House. cheesy
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by users1: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
Polygamy,[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Detongue: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
Der is notin wrong with d marriage, d man go soon die and him properties, he don will dem to dis girl, sharp girl
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by fm7070: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
leave him. boys are everywhere to do the job for him. do you think the lady is foolish? She only needs the money from Idris, get the fun from strong guys out there.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by olalekanba(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by baslone: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

See what NL has turned too!

Ibro does not have 13wives!!!! It's an outrageous lie!!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: German Footballer Mario Götze' Giant Bulge While On Holiday With GF / Owen Gee: I Almost Committed Suicide Last Year - Comedian / Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.