Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 (15079 Views)

Billionaire Musa Danjuma Takes Wife, Caroline And Adaeze Yobo Clubbing [PICS] / Man Takes Wife To Court A Day After Wedding For Looking Ugly Unlike Before. Lol / Wife No. 13 For Kogi State Governor (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by free2ryhme: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
the story is true oooo I have a friend whom they both served together in lagos infact she is not up to 27 but 25.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by begwong: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
baslone: shocked shocked shocked

See what NL has turned too!

Ibro does not have 13wives!!!! It's an outrageous lie!!!!! shocked
How many e get?
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
Na wa for nigerians o..that man is not up to 65 yrs..however the man marrying his 13th wife is clearly un islamic!...muslims should not marry more than 4 wives at a time,if more than that, u ve ur lord to face!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by akinnux(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
I hate Ibro with a passion. This is the same man that underdeveloped my home State of Kogi for 9 solid years. Now he is using the loot to marry young women. Posterity will surely judge him soon.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by yunafa(f): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
what's the problem with their arrangement?? they are both consenting adults and there is no sign to show the girl is in bondage or is there?? meanwhile, the girl is 25 but runs has aged her. i wish then happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by 234GT(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
The man is trying to raise a female football team. Now, he has 13 wives (11 players and 2 substitutes) He needs 3 more wives to complete 5 substitutes.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by jice(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
Crazy..... Just a way to share the stolen riches of Kogites
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
He owns a chain of very nice hotels. The one close to the airport here in Lagos is particularly clean, well maintained and appropriately priced - just the way I like it. Let Ibro marry as many wives as his libido necessitates; as long as it doesn't affect the standard of his hotel(s) I would not mind at all.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by razznaija(f): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
Na money wey dey cause dis thing, because there is no young woman in her right mind that would say that she's in love with an old bag like him.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by jamace(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
fm7070: leave him. boys are everywhere to do the job for him. do you think the lady is foolish? She only needs the money from Idris, get the fun from strong guys out there.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by amakaikeng(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Now to all those who questioned the autenticity of my claim to his age, I do not have much to say, someone here said the man is 68 years, in some other news, he is 65, in most 78. Pls, am I to blame for the fact that politicians and some Nigerians cannot use one age and stick to it? I am sure that there won't be much disparity in the age of say an American governor, or a congress man. What am I saying, I worked with the information that was available to me. And to those who said the man has just 3 wives, I'd ask that they go verify their info because last I checked, the news out there has it that he has 12 wives already. Besides, its in other news.

However, I do apologise for the age but you'd agree with me that thses things happen when there is a disparity in public office holders age.

And to be clear on this, I always strive be as factual as I can be in my reporting. Thank you and I apologise for replying late to all your comments.

I really do love Nairalanders. Kisses.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Eskele: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
Happy my married life. coolHappy my married life.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Bright2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
My dear this opportunity might not come again,for i support the lady oo! Afterall marriage na marriage,simple .
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
tjskii: Foolishman,instead mak iiim dey bounce iim greatgrandchildren for knee,hez ther marryin his grandchildren agemate,next thing we'll here now is,died after a brief illness mmsschheew

Day there dey tell persin how e suppose dey live im life.

Wetin consign you how he choses to live his life? He should want what you want him to want?
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by alaper: 6:11am On Apr 11, 2012
Who is the villian? The woman or the man?
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 11, 2012
alaper: Who is the villian? The woman or the man?
Well obviously she was kidnapped forcefully, tied like the innocent she-goat that she is, thrown into the rear of the van, and whisked off to Ibro's palace to resume duties as a slave-wife. . .all without her consent. It is therefore clear that Ibro is the villain here. . .he abducted an innocent girl and married her against her wish.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by afechosen(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2012
Yes maun,he jst passed WAEC
!Young blood & feeln kinky...kip d flag flyn Sir!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Sagamite(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2012
anishe:
Islam permits only four wives at a time. Anything outside of that is sin.

4?

Why 4?

An arbitrary number?

One of those senseless rules people follow in religion and then rant their religion is the right one.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Sagamite(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2012
knowledge4: I wish them a happy married life.
The man in the picture is at least 60 years old from his looks.
What is a man of 60 looking for in a bride aged 30?
what is a bride aged 30 looking for in a 60 year old man?
I find this disgusting but it is common in the African society.
It has to do with the fleshly lust and desires inherent in man.
Religion is meant to put the desire in check.
Two years ago,someone at age 70,already a grandfather, married a 35 year old lady.
His 3 eldest children from his elder wife were several years older than the new wife.
I find it shameful, dirty,disgusting.
I will never consent to give my daughter in marriage to any man who is old enough to be her father,even a 10 year gap is unacceptable to me.
I cant imagine myself in a sexual intimacy with a woman 10 years younger than i am. Maybe because my wife is barely 3 years younger than i am?
I cant comprehend what a 60 year old will be doing atop a 30 year old woman? Or a 70 year old man atop a 35 year old woman?
A 30 to 40 year age difference! its dirty!

Keep your warped moral standing to yourself.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by miteolu(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
Good move! sharia in action.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by baslone: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
amakaikeng: Now to all those who questioned the autenticity of my claim to his age, I do not have much to say, someone here said the man is 68 years, in some other news, he is 65, in most 78. Pls, am I to blame for the fact that politicians and some Nigerians cannot use one age and stick to it? I am sure that there won't be much disparity in the age of say an American governor, or a congress man. What am I saying, I worked with the information that was available to me. And to those who said the man has just 3 wives, I'd ask that they go verify their info because last I checked, the news out there has it that he has 12 wives already. Besides, its in other news.

However, I do apologise for the age but you'd agree with me that thses things happen when there is a disparity in public office holders age.

And to be clear on this, I always strive be as factual as I can be in my reporting. Thank you and I apologise for replying late to all your comments.

I really do love Nairalanders. Kisses.

Last time you checked what? . . blogs? forums? papers?

You people just make up news that will make you happy.

Ibro is promiscuous like every other politician, he has a large
family with well grown up kids but he doesn't have 13wives!!

I don't need to post any "link" to prove that to you.

Go to his house in Sokoto, find out and Stop deceiving yourself!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
baslone:

Last time you checked what? . . blogs? forums? papers?

You people just make up news that will make you happy.

Ibro is promiscuous like every other politician, he has a large
family with well grown up kids but he doesn't have 13wives!!

I don't need to post any "link" to prove that to you.

Go to his house in Sokoto, find out and Stop deceiving yourself!

You dey mind am. She probably 'lazily' reproduced what she saw in other blogs (Linda Ikeji et al) or random forums. NO national newspaper or even tabloid/soft-sell magazine of national repute would have published that Ibro was 78 years old, or that he had 13 wives.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by nkemKalu: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2012
Hahahaha....Jealousy is a very big disease. Some People who are young and agile cannot even maintain one wife. They can't even provide her with food talk less of buying her a car and here we are a man of 78years of age with 13 wives and the young girls are falling and rolling themselves over to be part of his dynasty. Hahaha....is the man not a great man? Have u ever asked yourselves what makes King Solomon thick in the Bible and what makes David mone of the greatest kings of Israel? Mehn......a King is respected by the number of his followers. No King in the BIble and Quoran has one wife. Please quote me anytime any day.....Hahahahah
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by mike404(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2012
Ewwwww I thought they were told to marry only 4 wives by their prophet :O
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by amakaikeng(f): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
I am really sorry for responding to your comments this late, I actually thought I did but just realised my first comment didn't post.

Now to all those who questioned the autenticity of my claim to his age, I do not have much to say, someone here said the man isnt up to 70 years, in some other news, he is 65, in some other 68, and in most 78. Please, am I to blame for the fact that politicians and some Nigerians cannot be real with their age and stick to it? I am sure that there won't be much disparity in the age of say an American governor, or a congress man. What am I saying, I worked with the information that was available to me.

And to those who said the man doesn't have up to 5 wives, I'd ask that you go verify your info because last I checked, the news out there has it that he has 12 wives already before Ramotou (wife no.13). Besides, its in other news.

However, I do apologise for the age but you'd agree with me that these things happen when there is a disparity in public office holders age.

And to be clear on this, I always strive be as factual as I can be in my reporting. Thank you and I apologise again for replying late to all your comments.

Nairalanders rock!!!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by dj5naira(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
nkem Kalu: Hahahaha....Jealousy is a very big disease. Some People who are young and agile cannot even maintain one wife. They can't even provide her with food talk less of buying her a car and here we are a man of 78years of age with 13 wives and the young girls are falling and rolling themselves over to be part of his dynasty. Hahaha....is the man not a great man? Have u ever asked yourselves what makes King Solomon thick in the Bible and what makes David mone of the greatest kings of Israel? Mehn......a King is respected by the number of his followers. No King in the BIble and Quoran has one wife. Please quote me anytime any day.....Hahahahah
Jesus christ who was the king of kings had no wife!
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by nkemKalu: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2012
Then better stay like Christ and have no wife at all than criticize those who decided to have as many as they want, after all none of those that had many wives went to hell fire because of it. Father Abraham is still hailed as a friend of God despite his polygamous nature. David is still being referred to as the man after the heart of God in spite of the fact that at the tender age of 30, he already had Six wives and he even went far by taken another man's wife and killing the husband. At that juncture God told him that if he had needed more wives, he would have given him, attesting to the fact that God himself is not against Polygamy........hahahhahaha.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by cuteboy2: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2012
LINK: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/10/ex-kogi-governor-marries-13th-wife/

She sells Senegalese wears to the high and mighty in Aso Rock. That is where she jammed Idris.
Chances are, at 27years, she must have passed through the hands of so many powerful people in Aso Rock, before the mugu Idris hooked her.

Just for my education: Does Islam allow anyone to marry as many as 13 wives? I remember one old man in the North last year who married so many wives, and all the Islamic gurus and scholars were gave the man hell. He was even arrested. So far I have not heard a whimper from Ustaz or any scholar regarding Idris.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by cuteboy2: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2012
baslone: shocked shocked shocked

See what NL has turned too!

Ibro does not have 13wives!!!! It's an outrageous lie!!!!! shocked

DO you think Channels will lie on something as mundane as adding concubines?
Check out the link before you rail: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/10/ex-kogi-governor-marries-13th-wife/

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by dj5naira(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2012
nkem Kalu: Then better stay like Christ and have no wife at all than criticize those who decided to have as many as they want, after all none of those that had many wives went to hell fire because of it. Father Abraham is still hailed as a friend of God despite his polygamous nature. David is still being referred to as the man after the heart of God in spite of the fact that at the tender age of 30, he already had Six wives and he even went far by taken another man's wife and killing the husband. At that juncture God told him that if he had needed more wives, he would have given him, attesting to the fact that God himself is not against Polygamy........hahahhahaha.
Stop the accusation.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by kraftyiyk: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Those who argue that Idris is less than 78 should not forget the football age sydrome among Nigerian public office holder's!!...as fr d lady, well well, dat,s another lucky runs girl, who knows where she had gone to consult juju, spiritualist, babalawo, or a combination of all dez fr dis marriage to work out? ....make no mistake, dis marriage is strictly bussiness fr dis smart ass.., cos she's in to loot d looter himself. all d same, i wish her all d best...i n blame her jare.
Re: Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2012
They both know what they saw in each other. Leave them o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owen Gee: I Almost Committed Suicide Last Year - Comedian / Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) / Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.