Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,033 members, 7,825,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out (8533 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by imhomoh(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2007
[center]Uniben Post Ume Result is finally out[/center]

The Post Ume Result for 2007 is out, you can check yours from this site:

http://uniben.waeup.org/srp_anonymous_view

Wish you all best of Luck

From
Imhomoh
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by nkemo: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2007
pls i would like to know what the total score is and i would also like to know the cut off marks for courses in sciences i don't mind even if it is cut off marks which were used last year, thanks.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ruffneck(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2007
pity!! others are talking about admission list and uniben is still way befind with checking post ume result. i guess they will resume next year march or thereabout
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by kooldamsel(f): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ruffneck
Thats not true.Your course of study given to you would be seen on thesame page with your result.Jus checked my bros own and we knw the course he was admitted for already.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by imhomoh(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2007
Please have in mind that your admission status are stated on the result so there is nothing like cut off mark, when you check yours will you be told if you have been admitted or not and your Screening score is stated there too.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
I scored 62 and got admission for my course of choice ( economics & ststistics). i also scored 60 in the delsu post ume so i think i have admission waiting for me there as well. please does anyone know when registration andpayment of fees and stuff will commence at uniben? plesae reply
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by woodboi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
ufuoma24 pls is delsu post ume out and how can when check the result.thanx
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by Heledy(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2007
please help me out about this uniben post ume result. i do notunderstand it.well i scored63 and iwant to studt chemicalengineering. well i saw ADMITTED ON THE APPLICATION STATUS. IS THAT THE FINAL. PLEASE HELP.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2007
yes, the delsu post ume results are out. go to www.delsuonline.com login using your jamb reg number as your user name and a combo of your surname in capital letters and your date of birth as your password. when logged in click on the option APPLICANT at the top of the screen, scroll to the option CHECK STATUS that will be displayed once you do that. click on that and you are bound to get your results. GOODLUCK!!!!!!
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2007
qoute from heledy;

please help me out about this uniben post ume result. i do notunderstand it.well i scored63 and iwant to studt chemicalengineering. well i saw ADMITTED ON THE APPLICATION STATUS. IS THAT THE FINAL. PLEASE HELP.

HELEDY thats the final process! congratulations!!!! the course that you saw yourself as admitted for is yours already. get ready for school life! hey whats your number so we can relate? also got admitted.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by Sidiluv(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hi, i had 43 in d post ume 4 political science, i am really confused, does any1 knw d overall mark.under course chosen,i saw admitted in a bracket followed by this '---' .any1 wit any explanation could send me a txt on 08028103515. Thank u
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by imhomoh(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2007
[center]Please beware there of the Fake Uniben Waeup site[/center]Please i just want to inform you that there is is fake Uniben Waeup site on the internet, so be careful.

Disclaimer

The attention of the University of Benin has been drawn to a FAKE Uniben Website (http://www.uniben-waeup.com). Anybody dealing with this website does so at his or her own risk.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by missylizzy(f): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2007
hi i had 57 in d post ume score and i waz given polsci andpub admin buti filled in 4 law wat is d cutoff 4 law
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by daveemuobo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2007
please i got 66 and put in for med & sugr and was "granted admission".Is this really the final result.cos last yr i got medicine and after checking adm status with the 250naira scratch card was given biology which i had 2 reject cos i had my choice course in delsu.Will d scratch card not be sold this year too.I hope not.please i need a reply.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2007
I really dont think there will be any scratch cards sold.

INMOMOH do you have any idea as to when registration will commence?

08038626061 & 08029262159 are my numbers for anyone who wants to swap info with me
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2007
ADMISSION INTO FULL TIME PROGRAMMES 2007/2008

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHECKING PUME 2007 RESULTS AND ADMISSION STATUS

1. Go to https://uniben.waeup.org
2. Click on Check PUME Results 07/08 Link
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Application PIN
4. Click on the Search Button
5. Print your Result Slip
6. If you are admitted, purchase a N250-Admission-Checking and a N10,500-Clearance Scratch Cards from any of the following designated banks in Benin City:
a. Access Bank Plc, Uniben Branch
b. Intercontinental Bank Plc, Uniben Branch
c. Unity Bank Plc, Uniben Branch
d. Wema Bank Plc, Uniben Branch
e. UBA Plc, Uselu-Ugbowo Rd
f. First Bank Plc, Ugbowo
g. Wema Bank, Akpakpava Road
h. Zenith Bank Uselu
7. Click on Check Admission Details Link
8. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
9. Enter your Admission Checking Scratch Card PIN
10. Click on the Search Button
11. Print your Admission Slip
12. Proceed with your online Clearance Form filling with the N10,500 Scratch Card.
13. Scan and Upload relevant documents as required
14. Watch-out for further announcement on Clearance.

Signed
Chairman, UAB 5th November 2007
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by nkemo: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2007
@ ufuoma24 have u bought those scratch cards and used them because on their website it was indicated that one cannot find out abiut admin status and have they started selling them(scratch cards)?
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by emilo4u(m): 2:45am On Nov 11, 2007
hello i got 48 in the postume{pol-sci and pub-admin}am 4rm the catchment state which is delta,can i be given admission because they braket the adimitted they wrote. plz i need information
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2007
NKEMO I HAVNT GOTTEN THE SCRATCHCARD YET BUT I INTEND ON TRAVELLING TO BENIN 2MORO TO PURCHASE MINE AS I HEARD THE CLEARANCE HAS STARTED SINCE LAST WEEK MONDAY. DONT BE DECEIVED COS THE SITE WHERE THE CLEARANCE IS DONE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE uniben.waeup.org ONE YOU USED IN CHECKING YOUR RESULT, AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THINK. THE SITE WILL BE INDICATED ON THE SCRATCH CARD. PLEASE POST YOUR PHONE NUMBERS SO I CAN SMS/CALL WITH ANY INFO I GET@ALL
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2007
it would seem that the minimum score acceptable in uniben is 50. anything below that is nnt usually considered
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by donkool: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
please i would like to know if any clearance has started in uniben because i have been hearing from different people that they have started clearance.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by dwhite1(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2007
Let me first of all thank Ufuoma for the piece of information, then I now pity those who dont know how to use the internet. I called a guy I know n he told me that the clearance would commence by January n when I asked anotha person he said its usually done, a week or two after the result is released. So, I believe the clearance should have started by now n I wish everybody who as bin offered a place success in the endeavour.Thank you guys for alwaz droppin' vital info for pple to do with.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2007
this is to inform all perspective students of uniben that the online screening, admission checking and clearance starts as from 8am this saturday, please take note!!!! get your scratchcards if you dont have them yet
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by georgen2u(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
wow very nice to hear this
i will check mine
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by jjino4u: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
Dear Ufuoma,

How are you today? it appears you know much about uniben post ume, please i want to know if you have any information concerning uniabuja post ume.Because i wrote uniben post ume and scored 54 and was not given the course i applied for. i also wrote uniabuja post ume and scored 176. I was told thier cut-off mark is 120.

I shall be grateful if you help me with any information.

Best Regards,

Mark.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by dapsins69(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2007
hi room, i wrote the last post DIRECT ENTRY of Uniben for accountancy.

any news about the result yet?

an whats this about them giving you another course besides your preferred?
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by ufuoma24(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2007
Am sorry but al info i have at this time relates to delsu and uniben exclusively.
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by slimnike(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
A very BIG thank You to Ufuoma. Thanks for the help i really appreciate. I still do not know why you refuse to pick my calls, because i wanted to thank you for the help you rendered. I'll call you later. Thanks. smiley smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by dwhite1(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2007
Hi,
I just wish to find out when the clearance would end?
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by Austinkky: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2008
hi , am new . please i want 2 write uniben s pume next yr and i dont want2 fail . i have done it twice and hv failed 2 get up 2 50% . i did jamb dis yr and had 247 on my own , while in d pume i had 44. pls help. cry
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by julietar: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2010
pls when dem go release 2010\2011 reultttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out by yemoxtra(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hi julietar & @all well u see dis uniben result would have been released if not the medical accredi licence saga going on right now, they jst have to sought things out because of the incoming medicine freshers whose faculty will be useless gaining admis if this mess is not taken care of. Well 1 tin am sure of is that the results will be released this month i don't no when but might be 2morrow,next,next week, because NUC deadline is oct 2nd.
Wats up with abk 2nd list newz? Dat skol na wah when u beat their cutoff u still nid to consult their various oracles to get admitted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood: University Of Ibadan Loses Fish Farm, Zoo Animals, Books Worth Billions / Those Waiting For Nasarawa State University Admission List Lets Meet Here / Imo To Establish Four New Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.