Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148032 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hmmmmmm oneday away from this thread and things turn technical, which kind of opression is this

Tosat and all hr/fin hopefuls we must revolt ohhh, whats the training schedule like for Finance folks in shell, LOL, but seriously though Onavae it's OUR thread so i dont really mind the deviation a bit ( just make sure you lock your door this night shaaa, incase theres a random kidnapping attempt)

On a lighter note, to my darling sweethearts on this thread grin and to Onavae and co wondering about my mysterious charm, all i can say is you're all in for wonderful suprises when we finally meet within shell walls, wink Let's just say i'm a person with a lot up my sleeves,

Hmmm FROM 350 TO 280, sorry but i think i'll settle for the former jare, i like really big things,

Goodnight all i have some mid night reading to do,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2008
what's up people cheesy grin cool

its the majikprof in da house wink wink wink

down to the business of today. well for those of you spreading gist of the SITP pay being 280k pls verify and confirm your facts first b4 posting it up here. like i said b4 a friend of mine doing the present program told me its btw 300-350k/month shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no be GOD grin grin grin grin grin grin but to keep the steam down lets just keep praying to get there so we all will confirm it with our own eyes. Can i get a loudest AMEN cheesy cheesy cheesy AMEN cheesy cheesy cheesy

@HUNK of the thread

i believe you know yourself well or you guys in Hr/Finance word is you guys shld not let the SITP sect in this thread intimidate you grin grin cool cool shocked shocked even though i am one of them una turn dey come for back and very fast too wink wink

@texazzpete

even if na 100+1 hrs of even i believe we all are up to the task wink winkabi my peeps i dey lie grin cool i for one finished from the university of port Harcourt where stress was the order and uniqueness of the day shocked shocked shocked under harsh conditions and sometimes going on a 0-1-1 diet or 1-1-0 diet or 0-1-0 diet grin grin grin grin grin only coded peeps go know wetin dat one be and yet i graduated in flying colours by the grace of GOD then i go come dey for SHELL dey receive 280k-350k/month, dey chop free food dey sleep with steady light dey enter motor go lectures then i no go blast the exam dem never born dat lecturer when go set exam under these conditions when man no go fit make am with BABA GOD going all thru with me cos without him we are but EMPTY CANS abi my people cheesy cheesy cheesy so make una know fear dat one na small thing

@onavae

bros i hail thee oooo grin grin grin grin as a fellow waffirian i say WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST grin grin grin we go surely see for edjeba by march 2008 by the special grace of BABA GOD, me sha i dey for Port Harcourt dey work one kind small work dey collect change as salary but very soon all that will change in SHELL cheesy cheesy cheesy AMEN

@cutesy

make you no worry i dey very vigilant and watchful and nobody go fit steal this our thread while im on night duty shocked shocked. hope say you dey kampe we go see or SHELL by GOD's GRACE

@soapdish

make u take dis fight with cutesy over HUNK Lex easy or else b4 una 2 go know another chick go just come carry dey guy waka for una very b4 grin grin grin u feel me

@ evry1else

pls don't mind my outburst of pidgin English was just feeling very happy tonight and decided to go all out the waffi style but i do hope all my msgs were passed across the board. do have a nice and wonderful weekend and a glorious week(next week) of call for medicals for SHELL SITP AMEN

ciao signing out
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hmmmm
This thread seems like fun oo
Jus say make I say HI n goodluck
I hope i beat the Night crawler tonight? wink

I go dey try 2 read this thread at least weekly,Goodluck again
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2008
@tommyex,
u beat 1 waffi man, anoda wafi man beat u for night crawlin. u wan try? men wey de crawl for creeks?
@bros lex,
u say make i lock my door? anyway i lock am. i no de house. i don go creek go arrange my boys, if u de doubt am, check my profile, u no go need prson to tell u 2 times. we de go kidnap those men for recrutment. lai lai, that 350k no go pass me by.
@proff of magic,
i hapi to see u in pidgin o. thank God say u neva 4get ur roots.
@thread,
we have heard, seen, and felt all there is to SITP. we just need to be one in prayers. Baba God will never let us down. we will all get there in Jesus name. and not forgeting the HR/Fin people, the God that is leading us there now will also lead uguys there in ur ow time in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 5:56am On Jan 12, 2008
what's up ma peeps grin grin grin

@tommyex

well let me say you tried but not hard enough cry cry cry didn't you get the name NIGHT CRAWLER grin grin cheesy cheesy i dont sleep till morning can you beat that well i guess not so i guess you'll have to do better than that next time

@onavae

ma brother how can i ever 4get my roots(WAFFI) grin grin cheesy cheesy the mother of all roots grin grin grin cool cool cool abeg house make una no vex 4 me here ooooooo shocked grin grin grin just need to show yourself once in a while you know. how you doing do have a swell weekend but with caution

@evry1else

BE GOOD

its the night crawler signing out cool cool cool cool
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ololakenny: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2008
Welldone guys. Keep the fire burning.

there are 2 pts i will like to make. First, shell is facing an unpleasant times as regards meeting their production target compounded mainly by the militant issue. So i think while the hope is high for the job, pls do not 4get to pray for peace in this region.

secondly, cast ur nets wider o, because of a truth, shell no fit take everybody wey wan work with them.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by chx: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2008
Let there be peace in the Niger Delta region. Let Shell meet their produciton target and let there be jobs for guys. Amen.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tonmax(f): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2008
ok guyz-am new to dis thread and now am desperate,
i did my test (SITP1) in ph on Friday, 7th September, 2007 at 9.00hrs. The venue is the Corporate Recruitment Centre, Shell Petroleum Development Company,
since then my good people-no letter, no news of any kind
who knows anyone-wo wrote is test on dis day and same venue-wat is happening-av they 4gotten us
help me with any info u can give
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hi Guys!
This is my first time on this thread, but the truth is I've been following up on all your posts and I must say, I'm really impressed. I'm also an SITP hopeful and I joined nairaland because of this thread. It's really encouraging when I read through your posts.
We will all get there In Jesus Name! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2008
tonmax link=topic=91130.msg1844748#msg1844748 date=120013612
i did my test (SITP1) in ph on Friday, 7th September, 2007 at 9.00hrs. The venue is the Corporate Recruitment Centre, Shell Petroleum Development Company,
[/quote]

My brother, no worry jare they'll get back to you in time, we on this thread are all waiting for one thing or the other from shell, soooo join the waiting club

[quote author=ololakenny:

shell is facing an unpleasant times as regards meeting their production target compounded mainly by the militant issue. So i think while the hope is high for the job, please do not forget to pray for peace in this region.

secondly, cast your nets wider o, because of a truth, shell no fit take everybody wey wan work with them.

Thanks. smiley

What are you trying to do oga?  trust me shell hopefuls are aware of the problems going on in niger delta and shell in particular, and the number of people they want, so don't go dampening the mood of my people, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Thanks anyway, we'll keep your advise in mind too.

[quote author=tommyex link=topic=91130.msg1843463#msg1843463 date=1200087511]
Hmmmm
This thread seems like fun oo
Jus say make I say HI n goodluck
I hope i beat the Night crawler tonight? wink

I go dey try 2 read this thread at least weekly,Goodluck again

Yes this thread is becoming interesting daily, be show to tune in everyday at any hour to catch in on the fun!!!! LOL

majikprof:

what's up people cheesy grin cool

its the majikprof in da house wink wink wink

down to the business of today. well for those of you spreading gist of the SITP pay being 280k please verify and confirm your facts first before posting it up here. like i said before a friend of mine doing the present program told me its between 300-350k/month shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no be GOD grin grin grin grin grin grin but to keep the steam down lets just keep praying to get there so we all will confirm it with our own eyes. Can i get a loudest AMEN cheesy cheesy cheesy AMEN cheesy cheesy cheesy

@HUNK of the thread

i believe you know yourself well or you guys in Hr/Finance word is you guys shld not let the SITP sect in this thread intimidate you grin grin cool cool shocked shocked even though i am one of them una turn dey come for back and very fast too wink wink

Dearest night crawler i am very impressed with your security duties, infact i think we should offer you the title security gurad on this thread , what do you think. Don't worry WE shall not be intimidated, and i shout a loud AMEN to

TO all, i hope you gouys are having fab weekends, very soon the letters will soon start pouring in ohhhhh, let us spend these hours praying alotttt, All the best my people.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2008
Welcome to the house raevekewe, glad you could join us!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2008
@Robbie Lex
smiley smiley smiley
Thanks a lot.
How are your cuties? I can see you have two fighting over you now. cheesy cheesy
Like I said, I've been following all your posts on this thread.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
See you all at Shell Learning Village, Edjeba come March 2008!
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2008
CCCCCHHHHHEEEEEERRRRRSSSSS AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley cheesy smiley grin smiley wink smiley wink cool cool cool
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hello people!
Jus sayin hello and pleased wit the no of posts and new peeps ard.Welcome rave grin
@ night crawler,
i see u r not taking this ur duty lightly, keep it up grin

author=tonmax link=topic=91130.msg1844748#msg1844748 date=1200136128]
ok guys-am new to this thread and now am desperate,
who knows anyone-wo wrote is test on this day and same venue-what is happening-av they 4gotten us
help me with any info u can give
[quote][/quote] grin grin grin grin

Hey, i think the SITP folks have had their interview after Aug/Sept tests. Pls majikprof, help out on this one.

@ d girls
why are you girls trippin for Hunk Lex cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad

Some of us are not happy oh!!!!

Robbie Lex n i r friends. Let me advise u girls oh. robbie lex wowo seriously, i jus dey give u girls advice[quote

me i be fine boy sha(confirm from robbie lex) so we can chat if you want wink wink wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hello guys,
just join the club,i love what's happening here.but
pls can somebody really tell me what's going on with the shell stuff. i did my interview cheesy wink last october,and have since left 4 Accra.i did not have any 1st hand info , so i will be glad if u tell me thanks cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm masaroke, we are all waiting for shell to let us know whether or not we have made it through, from all indications though invitation for medicals may be circulationg from next week so just keep your fingers crossed in ghana, and in the mean time join in the fun on this thread

As for Tosat my words for you are few, we go way back but take your time ohhh!!!!! LOL
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Underdogg(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2008
Hey there good people,

This is Underdogg giving a shout out to all Shell hopefulls nationwide. Special thanks to my homie Robbie Lex for getting this good thing going. I was just on the verge of losing my sanity before I logged onto this thread. And goodness me, its nice to know that I am not alone.
Hey y'all, its a really cool thing to be in an environment with like minds.

First and foremost I'd like to clear the air on this SITP crew vs FIN/HR crew thing.
THERE IS NO SITP Crew vs FIN/HR Crew. Nobody is taking over this thread,  we are all headed in the same general direction. So what if we take ddifferent busses? People,  I say we move in convoy. One love.
(And yes, you guessed right, I'm on the SITP track)

Secondly, A friend of mine currently in SITP confirmed the pay package to be 300+. But check this out, there are mad allowances and bonuses from time to time your monthly may fluctuate to as high as (hold your breath) 500k.

Thirdly, I've been in touch with one of the recruitment personnel by e-mail and this is a quote from the response I got as at 10th Jan
'We have not started giving feedback on this (SITP interview results). Hopefully, we would do this before the end of January'

Fourthly, where the hell was a thread like this when ASUU went on that indefinite strike of 2002?

Hey People gotta go, but I'm still lurking around here somewhere.

Keep the fire burning my people,  By His grace we have all made it. we only need confirmation.

Over and out.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2008
hi people,

hope you had a nice weekend celebration. well mine was cool and i hope we all went to church to pray to BABA GOD for his mercies upon us this coming week?

@ underdogg

nice to have you on this thread mate. your word only goes to confirm the info i gave earlier on as per the pay being btw 300-350k/month shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. so people the night crawler gives you real good info. cool cool cool cool

@ Robbie Lex

thanks for the name position offer i really do appreciate your kind gesture grin grin grin grin grin grin hope your weekend was swell

@ evry1else

this is the "grin-week" no be D-day again grin grin grin grin so i am believing God for wonderful posts by us all back on this thread sharing our wonderful testimonies of our medical letters/calls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy AMEN AMEN AMEN

see you guys at the top

peace out
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2008
down to the business of today. well for those of you spreading gist of the SITP pay being 280k please verify and confirm your facts first before posting it up here. like i said before a friend of mine doing the present program told me its between 300-350k/month        no be GOD       but to keep the steam down lets just keep praying to get there so we all will confirm it with our own eyes. Can i get a loudest AMEN    AMEN   

Guys with friends in SITP, Please confirm from your freind if the figure he gave you is for gross pay or net pay.

The bigger the money, the better for all of us.

Folks, I guess we all know the difference between take-home pay (net pay) and gross pay.
Your net pay is gross pay less tax, PFA & other deductions. Did I hear Mr Lecturer abi ITK?? grin grin No long thing

One more thing, Shell is a multinational coy so their tax is on the high side, so there might be a significant difference btw the monthly net pay and gross pay.

Wishing everyone the very best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Didicee: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2008
Has anyone received invitation for medicals after the sitp interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2008
@didicee

to the best of my knowledge i am not aware of anyone who has been called up for medicals as per SITP or do you? from what we gathered the letters will start coming this week

@miketomi

groos or net pay shld not be your problem undecided undecidedjust bear in mind that they pay btw 300-350k/month your mind shld be set on getting into the company

well its the night crawler signing off
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2008
majikprof:

@miketomi

groos or net pay shld not be your problem undecided undecidedjust bear in mind that they pay between 300-350k/month your mind shld be set on getting into the company

Yap u r right getting into the company is the prima facie.
But in order to avoid controversy we ought to be specific about the figure we quote.

If Mr A says 280k as net pay and Mr B says 340K, u know they might be saying the same thing.

One love keep us together. Meet you folks at ELV
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2008
Good morning people

A new day and a new week begins, the week of expectations, the silent questions are echoing

"will it be this week?"

"will i finally open my mail and see the mail from shell?"

"will it be positive?"

"will i get in?"

a thousand and one thoughts are probably flying through people's heads this morning, anxiously,hopefully, faithfully we wait and pray, silently wondering what side the coin will flip,  undecided

I know God has destined great things for all of us, whether it be within or outside the walls of shell,he has great plans for each and everyone of us,  i just want everyone to remember that even as the hour draws near,

A job may pay your bills and make life comfortable but it will never define who you are or where you are headed to eventually, the ultimate thing that matters is that you are at peace with God, our lives are in his hands, he formed us, molded us and he knows our names, he sees beyond our rather myopic perspective of life, he knows tomorrow, and he directs,  so whatever side that coin flips, make sure you have a smile plastered across your lips, knowing fully well that he is in control. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck all, God has not forgotten us! wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2008
Goodmorning all. Great weekend I hope.
A job may pay your bills and make life comfortable but it will never define who you are or where you are headed to eventually, the ultimate thing that matters is that you are at peace with God, our lives are in his hands, he formed us, molded us and he knows our names, he sees beyond our rather myopic perspective of life, he knows tomorrow, and he directs, so whatever side that coin flips, make sure you have a smile plastered across your lips, knowing fully well that he is in control.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Thank you for that sermon, Robbie Lex. I'm on your side on this one. It's nice to know that the youths of these days acknowledge the one and only creator. He has not forgotten us at all. We will all get to our destiny whether at Edjeba or not.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2008
I'm a bit confused. undecided undecided undecided
This SITP pay, will it be given monthly during the training or after the training?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2008
Is there no one out there? Or are all shell hopeful nairalanders nightcrawlers?
sad sad sad
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2008
Rave not all shell hopefuls are night crawlers, but i am blank on the pay structure sooo i guess you have to wait for the night crawlers to come online and let you know.

Hope you're having a great monday morning.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Underdogg(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2008
Whaddup my future oil n gas colleagues, Monday morning love to y'all!

Any one ever heard the phrase 'Your job na your job'?

Cool down guys, whatever will be will be.

Or so I like to tell myself when I'm not on edge.

Any one got spare fingernails? I've bitten all mine down to bloody stubs. Even my

much awaited JAMB score (back in the day) never got me as worked up as this.

How come no one (myself included) seems to have the liver to place a direct phonecall

to one of those numbers on one of those invitation-to-interview e-mails?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2008
@Underdogg,
i called my facilitator once or twice, and was told to please bear with them that everything is still under consideration soooooo i don't think calling will change anything,

Please don't bite your nails, abeg bros, find something else to bite, like food for example, Lol

Your right men it is well ohhhh and what will be will be,

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2008
hi all

@Rave

of course the amt quoted is the monthly stipend for the candidates so pls dont get confused aight.

@evr1else

my night crawling days are over im now on the morning shift in my office.

bye
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2008
@Nightcrawler
you can't just drop a bomb like that on us, who's going to watch over the thread when you aren't there at night, ?
You have to appoint someone else ohhh really, LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.