Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Deal With Rude Lecturers?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Deal With Rude Lecturers?? (973 Views)

OAU Lecturers Accuse Mgt Of Administering N3.5 Billion Without Due Process / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Rude Lecturers?? by Jasiel(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hello people! My lecturer didn't complete his course outline and divided the topics among us. The deal was that we would each present our topics (we're just 5 taking the course). He later said we should submit the assignments instead of presenting. I called him today to ask when he wants the assignments and he was soooooooo rude, so crabby, so horribly ogre. He told me to stop disturbing him and that we should present the assignments, and hung up on me. He didn't even say when and I have no intention of calling him again. I called the others doing the course and duly informed them. The thing is I still feel terrible about it...

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Photograph On Unizik Portal / Ui List Of Candidate That Will Write Post Utme On 9 Of July Is Out / Common English Mistakes That We Makes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.