Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices (30782 Views)

Sokoto Poly Expel 77 Students For Exam Malpractices! / Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices / Exam Malpractices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by TeenageMoney(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
JAMB Just Released The Tactics they will Use In Finding Out Those Involved In Exams Malpractice in the Just concluded UTME Exam!!!

According the JAMB, they stored the paper types of each student that participated in the just concluded UTME Exam in their Database...

Unlike other years where students can just change their paper type and go away with it, This Year, JAMB will mark your papers according to the paper type they stored in their database for you...

This implies that if your original type was "Paper Type U" and You changed to "Paper Type I" They wont Mark your paper with they type you provided rather they will mark your paper according to paper type U...

http://myexamtutor..com/2013/04/jamb-releases-tactics-to-deal-with.html

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by TeenageMoney(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
This means that when they said that onlly abt 500,000 candidates will be admitted, they really had a plan... because abt 80% of candidates that sat for this exam are guilty of this...

#thankGod me no change oooo

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by faboben10: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Casarlar don burst be dat ooo
cos most jambite change their paper type.
Dats a good move by Jamb,
i op they will implement it.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Chstel(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
How do u know?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thank God i didnt change o!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Chiidi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
wtf... Diz had beta not be true cos am as guilty as charged! Chai... Biko God.... Change it back for me...

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Chiidi: wtf... Diz had beta not be true cos am as guilty as charged! Chai... Biko God.... Change it back for me...

see your life, you forget God when you dey cheat abi

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by TeenageMoney(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Chiidi: wtf... Diz had beta not be true cos am as guilty as charged! Chai... Biko God.... Change it back for me...

Its good u admitted it... Pity
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by oga4rill(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Ediku207: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
There is always a way to outsmart jamb..........my patner was given expo "mathematics"type I and i was given jamb exams question type U.........
Dont u know that the questions where the same only the options where scatered....pple need to be smart.......this is the simple trick that smart guys might play......but if u change ur type without comparing............u are still a learner o!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mejai(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
oga4rill: If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.
My broda or sis in nairaland, I hope u didn't shade ur use of english in d last jamb cos God is 'seeing' u. And I hope students will start studyin what 'they' are suppose to study.
At the topic, too bad, let jamb and jambites solve this wahala o.

8 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Kslib(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
The entire Jamb board must be stuuuupppiiid.. Why bother marking someone's paper when clearly he/she changed their paper type.. When you see such a paper,why not give the person zero in that particular subject...

9 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Fynestboi: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Kslib: The entire Jamb board must be stuuuupppiiid.. Why bother marking someone's paper when clearly he/she changed their paper type.. When you see such a paper,why not give the person zero in that particular subject...
confirm
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by gameboy727(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thank God I no change my own ooo.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by kolajoo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
oga4rill: If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.
Try to improve your english please.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Denlightened(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
I dont want to believe you deliberately commited these errors on your post.....#I just hope#

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Adex097: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Denlightened:
I dont want to believe you deliberately commited these errors on your post.....#I just hope#
my bros, those errors are 100% natural o *just chekd the guy's previous posts*

@topic: I just pray its not a rumour

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Adex097: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by TeenageMoney(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Adex097: my bros, those errors are 100% natural o *just chekd the guy's previous posts*

@topic: I just pray its not a rumour

You are a victim!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Yes!!! This is wonderful,infact i love this nigeria students will now learn how 2 burn mid-night candle.This is a good move,i hope this is true and not a rumour.

Am sure majority of all those dat use expo will fall victim of this, because almost all there options would be different from there own paper type answers.

I hope wassce will also find a solution 2 examination malpractice.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Les: 1:08am On Apr 30, 2013
Kslib: The entire Jamb board must be stuuuupppiiid.. Why bother marking someone's paper when clearly he/she changed their paper type.. When you see such a paper,why not give the person zero in that particular subject...
and made exams for more than 1.7million candidates but only 500k students are needed, is dat not mal.practice on their own side If they wanna stop malpractice, it starts from them but I think this news is false... Because i know somebody dat registered for literature, bible knowledge and commerce but she was given physics, chemistry and maths, so they had to give her ordinary qweshon papers dat's not hers but contain her right subjects combination, it happened to alot of ppl and there's also some one else dat his qweshon paper was not among the ones brought, they also gave him ordinary papers, so wat will happen to those ones Abeg this news na fake....

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Corlah: 2:09am On Apr 30, 2013
if dis tin happen eh i go just dey laf even though am guilty bt sincerely na only 4 eco. I do d tin i no like dat subject especially when it comes in obj format.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nemidav(m): 2:59am On Apr 30, 2013
Database ko database ni

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Michael2010(m): 4:24am On Apr 30, 2013
This can never be true,if Jamb has not done this in the Past years why must they start now? If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ posted this just to make name, you really tried.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by baynix(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2013
[size=20] Yawa Don Gas!! Trouble Don Wear Cover-Shoe!! [/size] grin grin

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by acekid100(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Taaah! . . . . Me i no believe joor! . . . .
.stf jamb angry
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by tomzman: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2013
mbanu. God no be magician o!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by sagaciousblog: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2013
kolajoo: Try to improve your english please.
Did you border checking urs? u r begining a noun with a small letter and do u improve english or u improve on English? mtsheeew!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2013
wait a minute!

when I wrote jamb, there were cases of incomplete papers, the officials then ordered that some start with English and others with another subject, and at the end of each subject, the Student swaps the paper with the next available Student for another subject.

I personally witnessed this. and in most cases, the paper shortage / loss is caused by the jamb officers who use them for malpractices.

now what am I saying? this idea is lame,

some students will be innocently affected. the best way to stop malpractices in jamb exams, is during the exams. right there in the hall. after then, that should be it.

also, jamb should be aware that most of their officials extorted money from students in almost all PORT HARCOURT centers.

some 1 thousand, and others 2 thousand. they claimed it was a thumb-printing fee.

why was that so?

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Kslib(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2013
GeneralJ:

OGA, are u a dullard, they clearly said "IF YOUR PAPER IS DIFFERENT JAMB WILL NOT MARK" next time put on the right glasses before reading adn commenting,
I wont even bother asking if you're stuuppid cos it clearly shows you are.. Didn't you see where jamb said "if you changed you paper type,they would mark based on the original paper type you changed from...
Over over sabi sabi and yet your type always know next to nothing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / The University Of Calabar In Pictures / JAMB Gives Date For Close Of 2015 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.