Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars (2858 Views)

The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / Great Job At A Company With An "Uncool" Brand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by pojutime(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2006
Highest Number Of Official Cars In Nigeria

I think the battle is between UBA & Zenith. My sister says its Zenith. I think so as well. What do you think?

But I noticed something else: the cars are parked in the offices overnight and during the weekends. Why?
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by LoverBwoy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2006
pojutime:

Highest Number Of Official Cars In Nigeria

But I noticed something else: the cars are parked in the offices overnight and during the weekends. Why?

Just advert grin

seems u live in lagos

Have u seen Kabo's HQ? shocked shocked

kabo1,kabo2,kabo3 na wa o so bush!! cool
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2006
Computer warehouse group
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by gentleaura(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2006
Whats up with this "official car" craze? Nigerians need to think of better ways to manage their funds!
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by elphem(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
Do you guys ever think of other companies. Companies Like GUINNESS NIG PLC.
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by pojutime(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2006
i think the banks have a higher percentage
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by dude(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2006
are we forgetting julius barger? all their vehicles are numbered boldly and they run into thousands.
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by larger20(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2006
nigerian breweries has the highest number of official vehicles (Gusiness, gulder, star etc), Nigerian company neverthless does not have the highest number of official vehicles in nigeria. The company is the great maersk for shipping and landing business
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by otolorin(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2006
we're all forgetting SHELL
they have the largest fleet of cars - civics n "end-of-discussions"
but they are not inscribed, just numberings around the wheel covers
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by pojutime(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2006
ok so they inscribe their identity on the wheel covers. i wondered where all the official cars o vmobile, mtn, glo, shell etc were. But i think we can only rate the companies who inscribe their names on the bodies of the vehicles.

cheers.
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by daewoo2010: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2010
In abj,Oceanic is everywhere,not just cars even El-rufai buses,billboards etc.wastin so much money yet their business flopped!
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by Pain(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
No Arguments , Nigerian Breweries Plc owns and maintains the largest fleet of status and functional vehicles in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by blackmann(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2010
fgn ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2010
dumb thread, grin
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by yemmight(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
adeoba:

Computer warehouse group

Are you working in CWG? Am sure all they're oficial vehicles, including buses wont be up to 20, very sure. Nigerian Brewries should be the highest.
Re: Nigerian Company With Highest Number Of Official Cars by Mobsync(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Interview / Which Nylon Companies Made This Type Of Nylons For Food Packaging / How To Compress Image Files Using Microsoft Office Picture Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.