Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Nollywood Movies Intolerables - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Nollywood Movies Intolerables (963 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nollywood Movies Intolerables by jagunlabi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
What is that one element in naija movie plots that will make you press the stop button,yank out the CD from the player,and forget that flick forever?
I can no longer stand a naija movie with characters acting/talking like afro americans.
What's yours?
Re: The Nollywood Movies Intolerables by iice(f): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2007
A-Z. . .every bloody thing!!!!
Re: The Nollywood Movies Intolerables by vescucci(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2007
quite so!
Re: The Nollywood Movies Intolerables by Seun(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2007
I would never buy a movie if there's no synopsis on the cover.
Re: The Nollywood Movies Intolerables by chuckdee4(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2007
I could go on and on but once its got voodoo in it, thats my queue to stop watching
Re: The Nollywood Movies Intolerables by yimiton(f): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2007
Just hate the way they don't ever seem to have anything to stay.
Spend ages on one scene which could either be driving a car for 15mins or even sleeping!

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Takes2 Stars And The Judges On New Dawn With Funmi Recording This Thu / Jumper / Favorite 5 Tv-shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.