Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Janet Jackson Shows Off Slim Shape In Ad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson Shows Off Slim Shape In Ad (1264 Views)

Stella Damasus Shows Off Slim Figure / q / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Shows Off Slim Shape In Ad by McAdem: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
Weight Watchers has Jennifer Hudson and Charles Barkley, and now NutriSystem has Janet Jackson singing its praises.

The superstar debuted a trim new figure in a TV ad for the diet company that's been circulating online.

“I lost the pounds I wanted to lose, and you can too,” the 45-year-old singer/actress confirms in a spot for the brand.

“This is what success looks like!” she exclaims as the camera pans out to reveal her svelte frame.

Jackson has been open about her struggle with weight and body image in the past, admitting that she's an emotional eater.

"When I'm down or really stressed, I eat because that's my comfort place," she said. "I've had a problem with my body image. So that's why it's really, really important to get to where you really feel comfortable. You need to look at yourself and say, 'I like this, I feel good about this. I feel healthy, I feel strong and this is where I want to be."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5FQ84oD7pcM

Re: Janet Jackson Shows Off Slim Shape In Ad by brainchild78(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
if u got it why not flaunt it. n dat is exactly what she is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido To Finally Record A Track Together / Goldie Angry With J Martins / A Tour Of Flavour's Crib With His Home Studio & Several Guitars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.