Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Are Pastors Surposed To Be Paid To Do God's Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Pastors Surposed To Be Paid To Do God's Work? (987 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work / Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? / Are Pastors Exempted From Paying Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Pastors Surposed To Be Paid To Do God's Work? by Bello555: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2012
When we compare people of those days who were preaching the word of God and our present day religous leaders, you will see that majority do it for the FAME, MONEY, POWER, RESPECT. These are examples of present day pastors:

1. wearing eXpensive suits and wears. Can a man of God wear a suit of 30k when there are hungry people across the street?
2. blowing big grammar and speaking phoneee.
3. Involving their wives to bring in more money since they ar paid very well
4. Open big businesses that only God knows how dey get the money
5. Always want to perform miracles as proof of their power which we know God did not share it to many people...

And so on....
Re: Are Pastors Surposed To Be Paid To Do God's Work? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2012
Are they doing God's work or the devil's work? Or maybe god is the devil. I wonder. I just wonder.
Re: Are Pastors Surposed To Be Paid To Do God's Work? by ProPastorChris(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2012
@bello555

my first question to you is: are you a christian? are you born again?

after giving me these answers, then we can talk cos i can see that you know very little about the topic you chose to post.

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam / Bishop Oyedepo, Prosperity Gospel, And 419 In The Church – Part 1 / Angel-shaped Cloud Seen In Florida After Pope Francis Was Announced As New Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.