Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Whats Your Take On University Of Southafrica Distance Learning Coming To Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats Your Take On University Of Southafrica Distance Learning Coming To Nigeria (960 Views)

Why The Hate On University Of Ilorin? / Info On University Of Maiduguri / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On University Of Southafrica Distance Learning Coming To Nigeria by kaykay79: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2012
This is the only institution that has been successful in Distant Learning in Southafrica. There service are excellent and i am a bonafide alumni of this great school.
Re: Whats Your Take On University Of Southafrica Distance Learning Coming To Nigeria by michkosi(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2012
hey ma man u should enlighten us more on dis. Thread
Re: Whats Your Take On University Of Southafrica Distance Learning Coming To Nigeria by Khoded(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2012
yes, tell us more abt it
Re: Whats Your Take On University Of Southafrica Distance Learning Coming To Nigeria by kaykay79: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
Its about opening a learning and training academy which will be affliated to the university of southafrica where students who are unable to get admission into nigeria universities can register for a course and get an international certificate recognised and basically it will help reduce the number of students not offered admission in nigeria universities.

You will agree with me that three weeks ago or thereabout, 1.5million learners sat for the JAMB/UMTE and only 200, 000 or even less will be admitted into nigerian university/polytecthnics. Lets ask ourselves, where does other go to further their careers. The is the reason for this development to avail every eligible student access to good education. Also, it will afford citizens who find it difficult in processing payment to schools like this overseas and having to pay a large amount of money for study and courier of study materials.

This will also afford managers and executives who want to develop themselves in their specific area of specialiation the opportunity to add to their certificate and be knowledgable in what happens in the outside world and how things are done exceptionally.

I hope this explains better.
Re: Whats Your Take On University Of Southafrica Distance Learning Coming To Nigeria by charliemamen: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2012
kaykay79: Its about opening a learning and training academy which will be affliated to the university of southafrica where students who are unable to get admission into nigeria universities can register for a course and get an international certificate recognised and basically it will help reduce the number of students not offered admission in nigeria universities.

You will agree with me that three weeks ago or thereabout, 1.5million learners sat for the JAMB/UMTE and only 200, 000 or even less will be admitted into nigerian university/polytecthnics. Lets ask ourselves, where does other go to further their careers. The is the reason for this development to avail every eligible student access to good education. Also, it will afford citizens who find it difficult in processing payment to schools like this overseas and having to pay a large amount of money for study and courier of study materials.

This will also afford managers and executives who want to develop themselves in their specific area of specialiation the opportunity to add to their certificate and be knowledgable in what happens in the outside world and how things are done exceptionally.

I hope this explains better.
YOUR POST DID NOT SAY JACK

HOW DO WE APPLY, SAY I HAVE AN HND

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. UNIZIK Post UMTE Form 2012 On SALE!!! / Unilag Msc. In Accounting School Fee. / NDU COMPUTER SCIENCE NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENT MEETS HERE 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.