Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: (792 Views)

Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action / Is Hon Evans Bipi The Phantom Speaker A Cultist?? / Emergence Of Tambuwal As Speaker, A Hausa/fulani Agenda – Fasehun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by zogo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
the general public have been talking on why the new house of reps speaker (Dimeji Bankole) is still a bachelor despite his age (37), education and social/economic status. Dont you think some thing could be wrong with him?

pls i dint say anything oh!! lol!

am just been concerned, because he's my speaker-our speaker. lol!
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by doyin13(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
My friend sharrap there angry grin

Abeokuta does not produce such cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by vigasimple(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2007
May be the man honestly fear some of our modern day women folk and consider them something to be approached at arms lenght or he is just full of choices and like to play around maybe until he is 40ish or he is just not ready to committ himself

Or maybe he likes the idea of baby father wiith no string attached.

To be married is beautiful and good for the human race but if you can't find or haven't yet find your soulmate then there is no need to get married for the sake of getting married and get stuck in loveless relationship.

I honestly think on a more serious note that in any society a geniunely married person will see a lot of things in terms of the family which is suppossed to be the bedrock of society and being married will send the right signal to the country about being responsible for continuity and not encourage single or single family or single parent. (off course that excludes people who find themselves unfortunately in that position without their fault)

Ultimately what matter though is the competence and the ability to perform in the office he occupies, maybe because there are no wife or wives he might even perform better.

God will continue to support him and uphold him. God loves single as well as married person, we are all his children
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by fakedavid: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
Very stupid ignoramus - its only in Nigeria that this type of question is asked. Go and marry him.
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by grafikdon: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
grin Maybe there's too much '' Strong Independent Black Women". lipsrsealed

Make una leave the man jo. . .and bye the way, since when did it become weird for a full blooded straight Nigerian man to remain unmarried at 37?

Welcome to YESTERDAY, my brother.
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by zogo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2007
hey! members this is an opinion poll right. dont treat issues here personal
we just have share opinions ok. so dont get angry.
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by funloving(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
Nigeria has for years been inundated with "MARRIED" leaders who did nothing but steal our money and improverish the nation while lying glibly and trumpeting their ill-gotten wealth.

Maybe it is time we try an UMARRIED leader after all, Mrs Etteh is married, just like Obj, Atiku, Alams and Co.

To hell with useless married men and women destroying our country.

I don't care about the Speaker's marital status. All I care about is his ability to lead Nigeria to the promise land
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by Orobert: 4:11am On Nov 08, 2007
Guys,
Marriage is a personal "thing". just cut that out .This is a new world one can stay single while devoting his life to a worthier cause; but if you still want to ask why, I think you better go force him to get married and if you cant the most reasonable thing to do is to jump through your window. With that you would end your quest and also prove a point(though I still wonder what point that will be)
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by bigspif(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2007
Guys,
I pray the new speaker all the success during his leadership, to prove a point that its now our time (the youth) to shine and be involved in building the nation. All the old hags and cows should go and sit jare !!! after milking our nation dry all these years causing untold hardship to the populace. Please lets garner support for Bankole (wether married or single), its time for the youths to shame the old generation by doing things the right way.

ALL HAIL THE NEW SPEAKER BANKOLE !!!!!!!!
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by Orobert: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
ALL HAIL THE NEW SPEAKER BANKOLE !!!!!!!!
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2007
@vigasimple

vigasimple:

Ultimately what matter though is the competence and the ability to perform in the office he occupies, maybe because there are no wife or wives he might even perform better.

God will continue to support him and uphold him. God loves single as well as married person, we are all his children

God bless and protect all that you cherish in life
Re: Reps Speaker, A Bachelor @ 37, Dont You Think: by zogo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2007
nice comments all,
yeah its trure, efficiency in public service has got no marital requirments!
i buy ur ideas. lets roll on ,

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria - Yar'adua Revokes Obasanjo Land. / Yar'adua Presents Budget, Lists Agric, Education, Niger Delta As Key Projects. / How Can I Know The Bills Currently In The Senate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.