Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? (2716 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? / Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Bello555: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
Mr T.B Joshua is not what you think he is. He must be using diabolical powers.

The guy is fresh, comfortable, well to do, infact he is looking too clean to have the kind of gift he claims to have.

All the prophet and messengers of God that came to earht were one way or the other not in comfort. U name it. Before God gives you something, He has to test you first. And TB joshua is jst a fake and one of the many false prophets to come in the last days.

1 Like

Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Jakumo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
Good observation. I will only add that ALL "prophets" are fraudulent impostors by definition, who make pronouncements based on conjecture and inside information about possible future events.

It will rain somewhere on Earth on this day. Thank you Jeeeeesus, for this astonishing vision you granted me, your humble, con-man servant.
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Wandooxx(f): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2012
Was compelled to watch his shenanigans @ a restaurant i was having lunch,couldnt stop laughing. The man is running a successful comedy show
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Bello555: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
Wandooxx: Was compelled to watch his shenanigans @ a restaurant i was having lunch,couldnt stop laughing. The man is running a successful comedy show

atleast you were able to notice the pride he was exibiting during his service. He behaves as if he can control evil spirits and the whole thing is a real Nollywood bluck burster

1 Like

Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Callotti: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
He is such a phocking illiterate.
Vermin!
Only saw him once on TV.
Truly REVOLTING.
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by ProPastorChris(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ OP
you have not only exhibited your level of ignorance but you have also succeeded in showing the world that you are a babe!

sit down there and run your mouth about what you apparently know nothing about.

am very sorry for your state of mind and short sightedness.

1 Like

Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Harmonyco(f): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2012
God ve mercy on u al. Wen Jesus was in d world he was rejected how much more the one He created i dont blame u ppl keep on wallowing in ur ignorance. Anti christ
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bello555: Mr T.B Joshua is not what you think he is. He must be using diabolical powers.

The guy is fresh, comfortable, well to do, infact he is looking too clean to have the kind of gift he claims to have.

All the prophet and messengers of God that came to earht were one way or the other not in comfort. U name it. Before God gives you something, He has to test you first. And TB joshua is jst a fake and one of the many false prophets to come in the last days.
This is an unintelligent way to assess the authenticity of any claim. This is too weak to be accepted as truth. Modify it.
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Joagbaje(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
Can this be a drama too? How he accurately predicted Diana death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z94i_mDTJFE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Joagbaje(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
What a white medical doctor being healed by tb Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXSYdIu8hwA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by CrazyMan(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bello555: Mr T.B Joshua is not what you think he is. He must be using diabolical powers.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

If you're a christian, I would suggest that you take your time to read the above passage.

Ponder on how you can amend your ways with God and refrain yourself from judging whether or not a pastor is genuine.
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by GodsWord2(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
CrazyMan:
 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

If you're a christian, I would suggest that you take your time to read the above passage.

Ponder on how you can amend your ways with God and refrain yourself from judging whether or not a pastor is genuine.
God bless you for this great answer you've given!
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by OmoAlata(f): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Read Numbers 12 and be careful wink
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by ogoamaka99(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
When someone is possessed he or she can wake up any day to make any statement.
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by Harmonyco(f): 5:35am On Dec 07, 2012

Anti T B JOSHUA. Prophecy neva died in d days of old mind what u say nd these go's to every one sayin nonsense here. As a man thinkth in his heart so he is.
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by FXKing2012(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2012

Why bring curses upon urself? Pls name any pastor who isnt fresh and show me where it is in d bible that MOG shldnt look clean and fresh. Jesus was looking so so clean and fresh when He was here physically.
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by engrtee(f): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2012
I dont like dat man. I dont hatetdat man. I just dont gve a damn
Re: T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? by manmustwac(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2012

To we who are not religious all your prophets pastors men of god, gods of men exceptra are all fake

(1) (Reply)

What Apostle Was The First To Use The Blood Of Jesus for battles? / How Could An Illiterate Man Known All This 1,400yrs Ago? / Meet The Anti-christ Who Killed 26 People Inside A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.