Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet (23653 Views)

Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy / Election Of Church Leaders By Voting: Is It Biblical? / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by killafree: 4:57pm On May 10, 2012
hmmmmm....why is everyone calling him a fake prophet? Is there some truth to these increasing statements of contempt? "Yawadey" news desk reports that several church leaders in Zimbabwe have attacked popular Nigerian prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua (TB Joshua) claiming he was not welcome in Zimbabwe and his teachings were “judgmental, partisan and unorthodox and fake.” full story at http://yawadey..com/2012/05/church-leaders-in-zimbabwe-blacklist-tb.html
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by rastamouse: 6:22pm On May 10, 2012
killafree: hmmmmm....why is everyone calling him a fake prophet? Is there some truth to these increasing statements of contempt? "Yawadey" news desk reports that several church leaders in Zimbabwe have attacked popular Nigerian prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua (TB Joshua) claiming he was not welcome in Zimbabwe and his teachings were “judgmental, partisan and unorthodox and fake.” full story at http://yawadey..com/2012/05/church-leaders-in-zimbabwe-blacklist-tb.html

Only GOD have all the facts and can judge. Why will another pastor judge him? It is because his congregation has grown past his own? If they have seen anything specific, let them come out and say it, else, they should stop this jealousy!

5 Likes

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Ptolomeus(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2012
Expelled from Cameroon and now in Zimbabwe ... coincidence? Jealousy?
Joshua calls himself a "prophet" and says he is inspired by God ...
With this "alleged divine inspiration" Joshua predicted sports results (something ridiculous, inappropriate for anyone who claims to be profveeta of God). It is unethical for a true prophet, that kind of crap vaticine on behalf of God.
But let another subject even more serious.
In January 2012 Joshua told the world that if Argentina was president underwent surgery, she would die.
Joshua's word is despised around the world ... he does not exist as a prophet, even as a circus clown, so the president of Argentina underwent surgery, and the result was magnificent. Today, five months after surgery, the president of Argentina has a great health!
Joshua believed that thanks to the great distance that exists with Argentina, his "prophecy" would be forgotten, and his terrible mistake would be concealed. But here I estoyu, denouncing the fact that nobody can deny. Joshua falsely announced the death of a person. There are many more examples.
Such a fraud, it can be called "prophet"? That is an insult to the prophets.
It can be said that Joshua is inspired by God? That's a lot to underestimate God (heresy).
Cameroon and Zimbabwe begin the list, many other countries will drive out the fraud. It is a matter of jealousy.
Cameroon Bravo! Bravo Zimbabwe!

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 4:38am On May 11, 2012
And once again, nature takes it course. cheesy

You can't be a champion forever. Even David Beckham and Michael Jackson knew that.

Time for the graphical chart of stardom to begin its freefall. grin grin

Tuberculosis josh's days are numbered.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by ProPastorChris(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2012
Luk 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by sandy0000: 2:49pm On May 11, 2012
This is what the Bible says about prophets., all very clear for you... http://www.my-refuge.com/?pid=1&sid=87:Prophets
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Ptolomeus(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2012
ProPastorChris: Luk 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Second Epistle of St. Peter> False prophets and false teachers (61:2:1 - 61:2:22)

But there were false prophets among the people, as there will be false teachers among you who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them will be vilified the way of truth.

By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words. For some time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

For if God did not leave unpunished the angels that sinned, but who, having cast into hell in chains of darkness, gave them to be reserved for judgment;

Receive payment of injustice as injustice, because they feel delight in broad daylight enjoying sensual pleasures. These are stains and dirt while you eat with delight in his deceptions.

Having eyes full of adultery and are insatiable for sin. Beguiling unstable souls. They have hearts trained in greed. They are accursed children.

Forsaking the right way, they have erred in following the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness

and was rebuked for his iniquity.A dumb ass speaking with man's voice restrained the madness of the prophet!

These are wells without water and mists driven by a storm. For them has kept the deep blackness of darkness.

They speak great swelling words of vanity they entice by sensual passions of the flesh which had barely escaped from those who live in error.

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption, since everyone is a slave of what he has overcome.

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by moderattor: 10:34pm On May 11, 2012
Ptolomeus: Expelled from Cameroon and now in Zimbabwe ... coincidence? Jealousy?
Joshua calls himself a "prophet" and says he is inspired by God ...
With this "alleged divine inspiration" Joshua predicted sports results (something ridiculous, inappropriate for anyone who claims to be profveeta of God). It is unethical for a true prophet, that kind of crap vaticine on behalf of God.
But let another subject even more serious.
[b]In January 2012 [/b]Joshua told the world that if Argentina was president underwent surgery, she would die.
Joshua's word is despised around the world ... he does not exist as a prophet, even as a circus clown, so the president of Argentina underwent surgery, and the result was magnificent. Today, five months after surgery, the president of Argentina has a great health!
Joshua believed that thanks to the great distance that exists with Argentina, his "prophecy" would be forgotten, and his terrible mistake would be concealed. But here I estoyu, denouncing the fact that nobody can deny. Joshua falsely announced the death of a person. There are many more examples.
Such a fraud, it can be called "prophet"? That is an insult to the prophets.
It can be said that Joshua is inspired by God? That's a lot to underestimate God (heresy).
Cameroon and Zimbabwe begin the list, many other countries will drive out the fraud. It is a matter of jealousy.
Cameroon Bravo! Bravo Zimbabwe!
It was 3 weeks ago not in January

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX70DSptB-k

Then two weeks ago, he improved the prophesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psDqT7Xzbzw

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by moderattor: 10:36pm On May 11, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Joshua's word is despised around the world ... he does not exist as a prophet, even as a circus clown,
Watch this, don't be scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWHYBlihnYY
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by mkpologwu(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2012
Like businessmen crying because one business mogul ain't showing them the secret of his success!

Gbam and out!!!
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 11, 2012
moderattor:
Watch this, don't be scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWHYBlihnYY
Na wa oo
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Daymauler: 10:51pm On May 11, 2012
I'm just thinking if anyone heard him, TB Joshua predicting these barrage of international blacklisting? Lol! grin grin
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by ZUBY77(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2012
moderattor:
It was 3 weeks ago not in January

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX70DSptB-k

Then two weeks ago, he improved the prophesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psDqT7Xzbzw

how stupi*d can you be? Is three weeks not long enough? I guess we can wait for 30 years before his prophesy comes to pass.
Infact the worst thing to ever happen to be is trying to teach and convince an iidioot
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by moderattor: 11:02pm On May 11, 2012
ZUBY77:

how stupi*d can you be? Is three weeks not long enough? I guess we can wait for 30 years before his prophesy comes to pass.
Infact the worst thing to ever happen to be is trying to teach and convince an iidioot
lol
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by philipstanley(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2012
What goes up must come down. And it has started
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Ekans: 11:06pm On May 11, 2012
Hate or love him,TB Joshua is a true prophet and like prophets of old,many despise him for being truthful.Just watch a sunday service on Emmanuel tv and experience the truth.Even christ himselve was vilified talkless of TB Joshua.

3 Likes

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by olaadegoke(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2012
Market control grin grin
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by tunnytox(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2012
A prophet predicting sports results? very ridiculous! prophet indeed, prophet to the fools IMO

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 11, 2012
This Guy is Fake about 10 years ago i watched a video about him and ever since then i had some bad feelings towards him
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by ramalot(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2012
it's all about the biz. It's no different from drug dealers holding down their weed spot. Territory!
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by mrbanks09: 11:32pm On May 11, 2012
Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by tunnytox(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2012
mrbanks09: Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...

Judge not my annointed ko fck not my annointed ni, that quote does not belong to the new testament if I see a crook I'll know cos I'm not a blind Xtian like many of these 'judge not my annointed' lambs. If you caught your pastor fcking your wife you'll still say judge not my annointed?

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 12:45am On May 12, 2012
mrbanks09: Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...Judge not my anointed I will do you no harm!!! Pls be don't judge Gods anointed cos you and I may never know who is real...

ode!
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 12:47am On May 12, 2012
tunnytox:

Judge not my annointed ko fck not my annointed ni, that quote does not belong to the new testament if I see a crook I'll know cos I'm not a blind Xtian like many of these 'judge not my annointed' lambs. If you caught your pastor fcking your wife you'll still say judge not my annointed?

GBAM!!!
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by edlion57(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2012
pls leave dis man alone
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by andyanders: 12:55am On May 12, 2012
All of you saying negative things about T.B Joshua, you people are just making mockery of yourselves. T.B Joshua, dont have your time and is not after the things of this world.
Kill your selves if you want. Look for the salvation of your souls as you are all swimming in ignorance.
Note, he is God's chosen one.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by likearose(f): 1:14am On May 12, 2012
If TB Joshua Ȋ̝̊̅§ fake like u all ignorantly claim while delivering souls from bondage *In Jesus name* and selflessly helping D̶̲̥̅̊‎​ less priviledged,then i'd rather all Men of God be as fake as he Ȋ̝̊̅§.

i L♥√ TBJ till infinity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by zicopro(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2012
Holy spirit in us bear us withness the right or wrong prophet. Many shall do miracles in my name and even cast out demons but i will tell then i knew u not, you workers of iniquity. Let the Holy spirit minister to u the right and wrong prophet. Judging him is not wrong but judge him with the direction of the Holy spirit, God said we will follow him and judge the world in the last day. We are in the last day. JUDGE WITH THE DIRECTION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. Don't judge him becouse u love or hate him to infinity. That is canal man talking not the direction of the Holy spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Onyatinu: 3:02am On May 12, 2012
If its easy to be a fake prophet and do all those things dat T.B Joshua is doing. Please do it then. All u running ur mouth, the Bible says u shouldn't speak evil against someone. Also, he who has no sin should cast the First stone. MTchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.