Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help (1061 Views)

Advice Or Help On My Dad / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / Best And Worst Marriage Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by ssjalo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
I was married just five month back,i love my wife very much but She's an angry woman always when little things come across us. I am a believer,i have so many responsibilities(Working six hour a day,Sunday school Choir director,Fellowship member, and a Student again), every day she complaint about my activities, which she claim that i am not given her full attention although she's five month pregnant now. To say the fact no matter how,i will make sure that every day i gave her 4-5 hours.So many time she's asking me to divorce her,while i am a devoted Christian i hate any things divorce and i hate going out moving after many young ladies out their cos my Bible is against it.She's accusing me the moment we quarrel even beyond expectation(mum/dad), while both of them passed away 1-3 years back respectively.But all of these i hold my temper, and don't want third party to interfere.I always gave her 100% support. One thing i trusted her is that since we had started our relationship i had never met her with a man and she's doing the right things which every man admire, such as:Clean up,delicious cook,and never attempted to play with my Job cos she's supporting me when ever i need any help(cos both of us we are monthly earner), etc..

Please don't mind my grammar provided you understood my passage.

Please i knew many were passed through the same situation, i need your help how to handle her.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by shababysha: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
You have to tolerate her for now. Cos I think it is because of the pregnancy which might have changed her hormones and makes her get angry at every slightest mistake.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by ssjalo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
@ shababysha

Thanks for your concerned

Any boby in the house again...
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by SAFO(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
I don't see why she's complaining if you give her 4 to 5 hours a day.

Was her temper also like this before the pregnancy?
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by ifyalways(f): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
Could it be the pregnancy, hormones?when she asked for a divorce what were her reasons?

Anyhow, have you talked with her?I suggest you take her out to a lovely dinner someday for a talk.reassure her of your love for her again, your firm resolution to make this marriage a success, then ask her what has been bugging her, something you are not doing right etc.

If she's still interested in you, she should be able to open up to you.

Marriage aint easy, that's the reality! A never ending school. Good luck.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by Penny20: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2012
Can you please give some advise

I'm a 26 year old, single family. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks before discovering that I was pregnant.Things haven't been quiete good between us, suppose the distance also played a major role to our relationship failing. Now this is what happened; I had gone to visit my ex boyfriend who lived in another province,whilst there one night some girls came to visit and they all sat at the lounge,drinking and chatting....went on as if I wasn't there. Being the lady that I am,I decided not to make any noise about this and went to bed. He later joined me, we made love,tried for a baby like we was both anxious to have one,after having had abortion that left him so torn apart. As a plan to save my relationship with one man that I trully love I agreed to giving him a child even though I know I wasn't entirely ready. The next day after that nite, we got into a fight,I broke up with him and went back home.I never mearnt it when I said it over, I was hoping he would run after me,would beg me to stay but he never. Shortly after that,I missed my periods and tested positive for pregnancy. I was actually excited seeing that I have managed to give him a child to make up for the one that I had aborted and that maybe we could go back to what we used to be, but No, the worse was yet to happen. He told me that I should have abortion after all he aint sure if the baby was his hence he heard from the sucurity guards in their complex that I was getting picked up by different cars whilst he was at work.I somehow feel,this was just an excuse to have me aborting the baby. Initially he said, after I give birth he will take the baby, well I said fine....knowing well that I can never let such thing happen to my child young like that.One time he said he's not in a position to have a baby with her sister stiLl in school. I kept hoping he would finally realise he what he was doing was wrong. Things got worse, calleD me a jezabel, even said that he doesn't have a baby with me, I should terminate the pregnancy if the baby is his for he has moved on and is getting married soon----can imagine him saying that to me just 3 weeks aftr we had broke up!

I knew right then that the child was going to be mine alone,but I accepted the responsibility and embraced it with both hands. I never asked him for a dime, bought all the baby essentials and my prenatal vitamins and also paid for doctor's visit when he was out there, enjoying life .... partying.He didint even have a slightest decenccy to account for the pregnacy until the DNA test proove otherwise. To cut the long story short, I gave birth,December last year, I told him the baby is here.Up till today he haven't come to see her and so we can take the partenity test.It have been excuses, the baby looks so much like him ,mind you. Seeing that he's not making any means to get to the bottom of this matter, I sued him for child mantainance so we can also do a partenity test free of charge. Day of the court, he didn't pitch, well he wasn't informed about his court apearance and were given another date which is coming up.So now he tells me that if I go on with this court thing I must forget he will ever have a relationship with the baby, although not in so many words but that what he mearnt. He asked what do I need for the baby an had told him, but with the money that he gave me, I couldn't even get any of the things I needed for the baby. Well, I didn't want to ask for much understanding that he was going home,atlest he gave me hlaf of what I askd for although it didn't help much. Now what I seek advise on, DO I GO AHEAD SUING FOR CHILD SUPPORT OR GIVE HIM A CHANCE? I'm worried that he may not continue providing for the baby after knowin that I have withdrawn the case. Another thing, he aint saying anything about the partenity test anymore, could it be that he knows it his but his pride won't let him admit it. Do u also think it will be wise to just cut him out of my baby's life? Please advise!
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by greedie1(f): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
Penny20:
Can you please give some advise

I'm a 26 year old, single family. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks before discovering that I was pregnant.Things haven't been quiete good between us, suppose the distance also played a major role to our relationship failing. Now this is what happened; I had gone to visit my ex boyfriend who lived in another province,whilst there one night some girls came to visit and they all sat at the lounge,drinking and chatting....went on as if I wasn't there. Being the lady that I am,I decided not to make any noise about this and went to bed. He later joined me, we made love,tried for a baby like we was both anxious to have one,after having had abortion that left him so torn apart. As a plan to save my relationship with one man that I trully love I agreed to giving him a child even though I know I wasn't entirely ready. The next day after that nite, we got into a fight,I broke up with him and went back home.I never mearnt it when I said it over, I was hoping he would run after me,would beg me to stay but he never. Shortly after that,I missed my periods and tested positive for pregnancy. I was actually excited seeing that I have managed to give him a child to make up for the one that I had aborted and that maybe we could go back to what we used to be, but No, the worse was yet to happen. He told me that I should have abortion after all he aint sure if the baby was his hence he heard from the sucurity guards in their complex that I was getting picked up by different cars whilst he was at work.I somehow feel,this was just an excuse to have me aborting the baby. Initially he said, after I give birth he will take the baby, well I said fine....knowing well that I can never let such thing happen to my child young like that.One time he said he's not in a position to have a baby with her sister stiLl in school. I kept hoping he would finally realise he what he was doing was wrong. Things got worse, calleD me a jezabel, even said that he doesn't have a baby with me, I should terminate the pregnancy if the baby is his for he has moved on and is getting married soon----can imagine him saying that to me just 3 weeks aftr we had broke up!

I knew right then that the child was going to be mine alone,but I accepted the responsibility and embraced it with both hands. I never asked him for a dime, bought all the baby essentials and my prenatal vitamins and also paid for doctor's visit when he was out there, enjoying life .... partying.He didint even have a slightest decenccy to account for the pregnacy until the DNA test proove otherwise. To cut the long story short, I gave birth,December last year, I told him the baby is here.Up till today he haven't come to see her and so we can take the partenity test.It have been excuses, the baby looks so much like him ,mind you. Seeing that he's not making any means to get to the bottom of this matter, I sued him for child mantainance so we can also do a partenity test free of charge. Day of the court, he didn't pitch, well he wasn't informed about his court apearance and were given another date which is coming up.So now he tells me that if I go on with this court thing I must forget he will ever have a relationship with the baby, although not in so many words but that what he mearnt. He asked what do I need for the baby an had told him, but with the money that he gave me, I couldn't even get any of the things I needed for the baby. Well, I didn't want to ask for much understanding that he was going home,atlest he gave me hlaf of what I askd for although it didn't help much. Now what I seek advise on, DO I GO AHEAD SUING FOR CHILD SUPPORT OR GIVE HIM A CHANCE? I'm worried that he may not continue providing for the baby after knowin that I have withdrawn the case. Another thing, he aint saying anything about the partenity test anymore, could it be that he knows it his but his pride won't let him admit it. Do u also think it will be wise to just cut him out of my baby's life? Please advise!

if i were u, i ll go ahead wit d court proceedings. If u r lucky to win, d court ll ensure dt he doesn't default in payments nd u may get more dan he would ve given u wit his church mind but he may be given joint custody of d child...

by "should i give him a chance?", do u mean a chance to be actively involved in his child's life or to re-enter ur life?? Was d abortion ur idea or his? Is he really getting married? Do u love him?? Ur answers to these qus ll determine weda he should be given a chance
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by Penny20: 5:48am On Apr 13, 2012
I'm the one who insisted on the abortion hence I was very scared and wasn't prepared of motherhood. I assumed he had no problem with me aborting the baby hence he even took me to do the procedure unaware how much pain I was causing him. I still love him I cannot lie,eversince I broke up with him I haven't been involved with any guy or even dreams of doing so.the feelings I have for him are so intense and for about a year now I haven't been able to get over him. I mean giving him a chance to come and be part of our lives.although I love him this much,I still cannot forget the pain an the drama he put me through let alone trusting him again.he said I have been so cold towards him and that is why we haven't been able to get anywhere.No he aint married or in a stable relationship.this is verified by the posts on his wall on facebook from different girls and is always adding female friends on his account.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by freecocoa(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2012
You people have me confused here o,is this like two topics in one thread or what? Una done spoil the thread sef.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2012
@ Penny start a thread anyway go ahead with the court proceedings dont backdown.@ ssjalo loads of patience. keep focusing on her good points.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by ssjalo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ SAFA[color=#550000][/color]

Although before our married,i knew very much she's hash when comes to habit.Cos even her parent told me, but is like after wedding it worsen than before.

Thanks for your concerned.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help by ssjalo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ andromida

I think i will do what you had just said.

Thanks a lot for your concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? / How Can I Tell My Husband I Bought Our Babies For N700,000 When He Traveled? / 10 Surprising Benefits Of Marrying Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.