Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Forex Traders And Global Marketers Please Read This I Want To Help You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders And Global Marketers Please Read This I Want To Help You. (482 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / The Exaggerated Impact Of Iran's Oil Deal On Nigeria and Global Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Traders And Global Marketers Please Read This I Want To Help You. by help1anoda: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
Dear family,

I want us to use this Post as a family and discuss as a family, then use our email address for Private message.The name of this family is HELP ONE ANOTHER . Please no insult, if you believe stay,if you don't leave.

This guy am talking about is from China he build machine that trade global market through forex platform.
you and I knows what china people is capable to do. Your capital is 1000% Secured and your profit is 1,000,000% Guaranteed.
Please Stop wasting your money and time with criminal Forex Brokers.

Am here to help one anther, especially people that trade any kind of Global Market but am not going to say much, l will only hit points.

l meet somebody on the internet that is helping people that will help others.He said he want to create a Network of helping One Another.
This Guy told me to give him my Forex account and he's going to double my account in a month and l will give him some percentage l did.
After one month he gave me more than double and ask me to help others. This guy is not a Nigerian and he's not Trading Forex.he trade other Global market. the question is that How can l help you? Please l want people that want to help people only.
The problem we have in this Nation is that we don't help one another.Some people are busy eating alone.
Please Stop wasting your money and time with criminal Forex Brokers.

Steps you will take.
1, register with www.eteemtrader.com

2, download and sign power of autonomy that authorize the broker to pay the Chinese guy 40% of profits every months.
3,Start up capital $2,000

more information call 08056897163 , 08154443492

(1) (Reply)

Why People Won't Make Money / Urgently Needed / Please I Nid U Guys Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.