Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Think The Cashless Policy Will Reduce Armed Robbery. Do You Think So Too? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think The Cashless Policy Will Reduce Armed Robbery. Do You Think So Too? (887 Views)

How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert / Cement Price Will Reduce Soon - FG / How Is Cbn Cashless Policy Going To Affect Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The Cashless Policy Will Reduce Armed Robbery. Do You Think So Too? by vicoloni(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
By the time there is @ least 70% compliance to the policy, armed robbers will have a rethink before invading peoples' houses for robbery. Do you share this view?
Re: I Think The Cashless Policy Will Reduce Armed Robbery. Do You Think So Too? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
i think i fully agree with you on this. But the challenge would be that their target woould be on bullion vans and banks. I am sure they must be working out ways to reduce tranfer of money to a bank. If that is completely dealt with. Then we will only need to deal social miscreants.
Re: I Think The Cashless Policy Will Reduce Armed Robbery. Do You Think So Too? by chrishenzo: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
I am not sure if it might reduce robbery but I am completely such it will increase online phishing and also increase the knowledge our people have on internet and other IT stuff.

Moreover it will increase the sales output of people on www.chrisvicmall.com
Re: I Think The Cashless Policy Will Reduce Armed Robbery. Do You Think So Too? by DECOtech(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2012
Surely it will reduce armed robbery but increase kidnapping. Kidnappers will now hold thier victims till they completely draw n exhaust victim's money via his/her own atm cards. (from a terrible experience)
Re: I Think The Cashless Policy Will Reduce Armed Robbery. Do You Think So Too? by PLACENTAH: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2012
WELL, WHAT D POLICY IS SAID TO BE ALL ABOUT,IT WIL REDUCE ROBBERY BUT, AM AFRAID DAT SINCE ARMED ROBBERS CNT GO ON WT D USUAL"UR MONEY OR UR LIFE",IN LAGOS ARMED ROBBERS WL ATACK A HOME AND D NEXT TIN U HEAR IS,'HEY! OPEN THE DOOR! YOUR POT OF SOUP OR YOUR LIFE!'

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Nigeria / Debit And Credit Card Usage In Nigeria / The Fraud In Mlm Business Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.