Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please (1444 Views)

Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions / Are Professional Courses Really Important / Are Online Professional Courses Recognised By Prospective Employers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2012
I am a graduate in science related courses many years back and am not interested in doing masters especially in nigeria. I have strong passion for internet and i.t stuffs. I wanted to get an internet programmer to write a dll file based software recently at a freelance job, the cheapest experienced one that understand what I wanted was 450 dollars and all of them are from India. I was challenged.

My problem is I want to develop my self in IT or its family relations, and to do these, I need advice on what professional courses can i start with, yet very lucrative in market, but still simple to understand. Please if you can list up to 3 each, their likely course fee and duration,so that i can do research on them. Again i have the pace of 2 years to do this. The course can be in 3, 6 or 9 months spread to 2 years. I don't mind. I just want a solid career in i.t. I am planning to go to india later in the year or any suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2012
It depends on the aspect of IT you intend to go into, If it is Programming/Web Development, Get books and read.
Re: Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please by cmespeak: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hello all we are working on a project to provide online video training here in Nigeria on a variety of programming languages from java to c#, vb.net,c++ , mobile web application development and many more which will be taught by experienced professionals from solid I.T and telecoms firms, pls we want yr feedback and opinions on what kinds of techniques you might need and programs u might require.please send us yr feedback to [email]roe9000@yahoo.co.uk[/email],highly appreciated.
Re: Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please by barikay: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
goon: It depends on the aspect of IT you intend to go into, If it is Programming/Web Development, Get books and read.
geting books to read can mak one a good programmer without some one teaching you?
Re: Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
barikay: geting books to read can mak one a good programmer without some one teaching you?
Very Well....
Re: Professional Courses To Develop Myself In IT: Need Serious Advice Please by prodam(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2012
goon: It depends on the aspect of IT you intend to go into, If it is Programming/Web Development, Get books and read.

Not enough..90% is ocvered. an inevitable 10% of the work is getting constant practical resource by your side..

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should You Stay On A Job? / What Influences Your Career Choice/course Of Study/vocational Choice / Teachers Wanted Urgently. Accommodation Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.