Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105301 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:36am On May 02, 2012
whirlweend:
I am still not in doubt that GJ is bullish.I follow what my charts tells me and nothing else and I am sure I will recover the loss on the same GJ before end of today,already taken back 26 pips.

Since you're not scalping I'd like to thin you're still safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Theyjih: 10:49am On May 02, 2012
geting close but the SL is tighter than d chord of chastity shocked shocked shocked *Pardon my lang.* undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Lawfex: 11:05am On May 02, 2012
pipmaster77: I want to reveal how I overcame my trading crisis in the early days may be it will help those traders here who are still fighting for survival in the market because I see a lot of traders asking for strategy and indicators. I do seek for new things in this business too but almost of the so call new things are not new they are just of old. The best strategy and indicator is YOU and I love listening to traders who I perceived they are doing well than me but not because I not doing well but to learn one or two things.

I used this same style of trading in August 2008 to turn $1200 into $6k in just one month.

I trade only one pair in multiple time frame (15, 30, 60, 240, 1day). I will check long time frame and pick my entry on 15 or 30min chart.

I have a target of 50pips per week and I use leverage of 20:1 to trade while my broker leverage remain 400:1. It is easy to achieve 50pips in a week and this will reduce a lot of stress from you trying to make 1000pips in a month. There is no week I have not met my target even beyond. New traders let me tell you if you are not successful trading only one pair you can not be successful trading two or three. When you mastered price action risk and reward ratio will not mean much to you.

The amount of pips you made in a month does not matter to you or to you broker but the value of the pips. One trader can be making 1000pips per week and another 100pips but still be successful that the other guy.

Let's say you have $500 in your trading account, going by my style you should be trading 20:1 (0.1) mini lot and 50pips will give you 10% of your account in a week and in a month 40-50% and by the end of 12months you should have $55k plus in your account assuming you will not withdraw any fund.

You can start at low leverage of 10:1 to increase your confidence and later move to 20:1 but do not ask your broker to reduce you account leverage ooo so that you can withstand pressure from the market.

If I see who is interested I may post the excel sheet to show you how you can easily grow your account without stress.

How do we indicate interest sir, anyway go ahead n show me (n other interested folks). tanx

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2012
@ Lawfex .. How do we indicate interest sir, anyway go ahead n show me (n other interested folks). tanx

You need to perfect your own strategy first because that's the hardest part of trading and nobody can do it for you.

My chart is always clean because I do not pick trade on time frame I love trading raw price action and scalp in and out of the market and that's why I am using Renko Live Chart (Offline chart)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by whirlweend(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2012
odiaero:
Ah, sorry, i thought u mean GU, i dont comment on pairs am not in, sorry, do whatever ur mind tells u there, my hand no dey, but for EU and GU including Gold, i dont want anyone to mention it is Bull, follow the thread, maybe 2moro we can see if the bull takes over or continue bear, but for today, bear continue, unless NFA says no
No problem bro,if u read my post wella,I said I will only buy Gold if it bounces of a support I am seeing on the daily even though it doesn't seem to be holding,I am just on the sidelines watching it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by whirlweend(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2012
tonjoan:

Since you're not scalping I'd like to thin you're still safe.
I see a resistance on the daily holding it from going up,before it gets broken or not,i will just have to scalp to recover what i lost even though I don't trade that way but these are desperate times,market just moves up and down with so much momentum.Now price is at a support on the 1Hr,this should give me the remaining pips i lost
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Lawfex: 11:41am On May 02, 2012
You need to perfect your own strategy first because that's the hardest part of trading and nobody can do it for you.

My chart is always clean because I do not pick trade on time frame I love trading raw price action and scalp in and out of the market and that's why I am using Renko Live Chart (Offline chart)
[/quote]

Yes sir. wat abt d spreadsheet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 11:51am On May 02, 2012
Are we there yet?, let the down move on GU, Gold continue to move
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: For GU,with its daily opening in mind and heading towards first resistance, I will take buy 1.6229 and place targets on 1.6240 and 1.6254
Anything below 1.6217 to 1.6208, change your plan.

Hey. How is trading? know I told y'all am not doing full time but I handle trading as a very serious buiness. I made loss on this one. Odiero cautioned but i still have to stick with with my winning ways.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: simply buy eurjpy,gbpjpy and balance your trade with usd/jpy 106.13, 130.19 80.17 prices but watch your trade

Made profit here cos I used next resistance levels are my TP. USD/JPY was my stabilizer. I used the word "balance" and Note: but watch your trade"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Having unsucceessfully been able to breach 1.3210 for Eur/Usd, for three concesutive times, I expect a little choppiness as it gallops towards1.3240. Above here is a bullish undertone, I will take buy @1.3221 and target 1.3240 and 1.3271 area.
Another view to this trade, by my observation, is a formation of double bottom, on hourly charts.
Aggressively, I will take buy and use 1.3199 as SL, cause of SL hunting by some brokers.
Conservatively, wait till above 1.3240 for a buy confirmation.

My investors required I choose the conservative approach, having made so much yesterday. No trade was entered. could have made loses too. Note "conservatively" .

Just have a plan. There are millions of pips daily but concentrate on what is for you. Some days, I lose, sometimes, 10 pips is enough. I kill fear and greed.
soon, I will start teaching my system. You can trade and keep your job. Take every trade as the most important decision you have to make, and you should be able to explain why, when, where... We do not pay tax, no salary.. more or less free money, so, learn to accommodate loses sometimes when you follow your plan.
Am not interested in 1000's of pips but return on investment, pipwise.
no need to trade for bragging rights. Did that some years ago (was 2nd worldwide between feb. and april on zulutrade in 2009, making a return of 120% on a 40k account in less than two weeks) but before before na property?
projecting what will happen to euro in the next 6 months is not very wise, knowing we are trading last two of a 4 decimal point(that is trading noise) Stick to the present continuous situation. Am done trading for today though.
will get back to you guys later.
Happy pipping

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 12:49pm On May 02, 2012
pipmaster77: I want to reveal how I overcame my trading crisis in the early days may be it will help those traders here who are still fighting for survival in the market because I see a lot of traders asking for strategy and indicators. I do seek for new things in this business too but almost of the so call new things are not new they are just of old. The best strategy and indicator is YOU and I love listening to traders who I perceived they are doing well than me but not because I not doing well but to learn one or two things.

I used this same style of trading in August 2008 to turn $1200 into $6k in just one month.

I trade only one pair in multiple time frame (15, 30, 60, 240, 1day). I will check long time frame and pick my entry on 15 or 30min chart.

I have a target of 50pips per week and I use leverage of 20:1 to trade while my broker leverage remain 400:1. It is easy to achieve 50pips in a week and this will reduce a lot of stress from you trying to make 1000pips in a month. There is no week I have not met my target even beyond. New traders let me tell you if you are not successful trading only one pair you can not be successful trading two or three. When you mastered price action risk and reward ratio will not mean much to you.

The amount of pips you made in a month does not matter to you or to you broker but the value of the pips. One trader can be making 1000pips per week and another 100pips but still be successful that the other guy.

Let's say you have $500 in your trading account, going by my style you should be trading 20:1 (0.1) mini lot and 50pips will give you 10% of your account in a week and in a month 40-50% and by the end of 12months you should have $55k plus in your account assuming you will not withdraw any fund.

You can start at low leverage of 10:1 to increase your confidence and later move to 20:1 but do not ask your broker to reduce you account leverage ooo so that you can withstand pressure from the market.

If I see who is interested I may post the excel sheet to show you how you can easily grow your account without stress.
Thanks for these ideas..........i would not mind if you can sent the excel to my email emmysaid@yahoo.com
Will be expecting it and thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by arthuryemi(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2012
[quote author=pipmaster77]I want to reveal how I overcame my trading crisis in the early days may be it will help those traders here who are still fighting for survival in the market because I see a lot of traders asking for strategy and indicators. plssss kindly post ur MM spred sheet lets have a look
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 02, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by whirlweend(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2012
^^^Almost there.Gold has bounced on the daily,waiting for my TP to hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by whirlweend(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2012
Gold Tp hit.Looking to buy AJ when i get a good entry signal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2012
Lawfex:

Yes sir. wat abt d spreadsheet.

@ Lawfex, kupsonrex and arthuryem: find the excel sheet in the attached file. How you can work out your on risk depend on you style of trading. I do not go for every move and I always sure of my setup before hitting the button even though there is no 100% guaranty in trading but there is an edge and I know how to use mind. I do risk 5% of my account on a trade but will never risk more than 10%, I know some people here has already typing their attacking word. Risk is risk be it big or small, use the one that suit you instead of attacking post. I have been in this game for awhile to know what sure me or not and I am only try to help new traders if I am to sell system I wouldn't be here posting.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by infofirst(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2012
pipmaster77:

@ Lawfex, kupsonrex and arthuryem: find the excel sheet in the attached file. How you can work out your on risk depend on you style of trading. I do not go for every move and I always sure of my setup before hitting the button even though there is no 100% guaranty in trading but there is an edge and I know how to use mind. I do risk 5% of my account on a trade but will never risk more than 10%, I know some people here has already typing their attacking word. Risk is risk be it big or small, use the one that suit you instead of attacking post. I have been in this game for awhile to know what sure me or not and I am only try to help new traders if I am to sell system I wouldn't be here posting.
thumb up.tanx for that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 2:32pm On May 02, 2012
pipmaster77:

correct...thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by eldav(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2012
Hello brothers and sisters,

please i just want to know how profitable this business is,i know nothing about it.

How much can one make a day or monthly in this business,in naira?

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by arthuryemi(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2012
this thread is fast becoming an addiction to me,hope there a cure
i love fx trade alert
i love this family
i love forex
are we there yet .lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by arthuryemi(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2012
this thread is fast becoming an addiction to me,hope there a cure
i love fx trade alert
i love this family
i love forex
are we there yet .lol anyway where is concept,love-vendor vedour,meshpip kasif ,blogicon ,stagar ,smitereen,fx prof ,fxmart we need u guys o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by eldav(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2012
Please i need an answer,i'm just asking for the average amount of money one can make in this business.

Please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Lawfex: 4:37pm On May 02, 2012
pipmaster77:

Nice one bro. tanx a great deal. hoping someday we go good like una. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by bond777(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2012
Good day House

GU and EU all targets met

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by bond777(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2012
arthuryemi: this thread is fast becoming an addiction to me,hope there a cure
i love fx trade alert
i love this family
i love forex
are we there yet .lol anyway where is concept,love-vendor vedour,meshpip kasif ,blogicon ,stagar ,smitereen,fx prof ,fxmart we need u guys o!

The cure is a margin call lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by namdo(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2012
namdo:
Thanks bro. i think reference was made to existing position and mine is on daily TF there is surely some retracement on lower Tf to 130 region but on the long run i expect to see 127.00 again.

sheee we dey follow trend as the best option? why can't we see that lower high on the daily TF aleady established, once the present daily supports are cleared (which i think will happen)where do you think price is going? For day traders retracements MUST be follwed correctly otherwise you get hooked into a bad position.
On EJ my price oraclegrin tells me price will eventually beat that 104.60 in the long run so i hope una get enough margin for all the longs on these yen crosses. This is my opinion, no offence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2012
eldav: Please i need an answer,i'm just asking for the average amount of money one can make in this business.

Please

The good thing about trading is that you can set your target, I mean you can decide how much you want to be making every day, week & month only if you are prepare to give it what it takes and what it will cost you.

Trading is an ART and it takes time to be mastered. Learn the art first and the desired money will come.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by umozez(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2012
@pipmaster please send it to me. Investorikhilor@gmail.com. Tanx in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2012
umozez: @pipmaster please send it to me. Investorikhilor@gmail.com. Tanx in advance

What do you want me to send to you bros?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by umozez(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2012
@pipmaster the excel. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (102)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Nigeria Zip Code / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.