Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,371 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105302 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2012
umozez: @pipmaster the excel. Tanx

download it here
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/download/694115[/url]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by eldav(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2012
pipmaster77:

The good thing about trading is that you can set your target, I mean you can decide how much you want to be making every day, week & month only if you are prepare to give it what it takes and what it will cost you.

Trading is an ART and it takes time to be mastered. Learn the art first and the desired money will come.

I appreciate,thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by stolenstone: 7:08pm On May 02, 2012
Foe the students of prof Elliot, I spotted a completed descending 5-wave form on the EURSEK daily chart. its in d corrective phase now, so i think we've got an opportunity to jump in and hang on for a long term ride of say less than 2 months if d trade gets activated. the plan is to place a pending buy order @ 8.8590, TP 8.9679, SL 8.8318. the risk reward ratio is juicy but u still have to apply strict MM principles, Elliot's waveforms are not 100% success but i think this signal has got a strength of 87% and thats pretty strong if you ask me. so lets pray the Lord of pips smilles on us.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2012
Good PM
Hope you had a good trading day?
I would like to comment on Retracement. This morning, I did wrote that I didnt enter the Eur/Usd trade that ran over a 100 pips. Some friends were calling, panicking that they have missed a glorious opportunity. I told them I would not enter but will make same profit. And I had to prove it. getting into a moving train can destabilize you. Be patient and wait. After a very fast move, it will retrace. watch your volume, as volume reduces, know that momentum is reducing. Watch out for hanging man, dojis, hammer formations to confirm and use CCI to check for hidden divergence. On confirmation, draw your fibonacci and consider 23% and 38 % retracement. Used it in Eur/Aud trade yesterday and Eur/Usd today, upon request from my friends.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2012
Good PM
I would like to comment on Retracement. This morning, I did wrote that I didnt enter the Eur/Usd trade that ran over a 100 pips. Some friends were calling, panicking that they have missed a glorious opportunity. I told them I would not enter but will make same profit. And I had to prove it. getting into a moving train can destabilize you. Be patient and wait. After a very fast move, it will retrace. watch your volume, as volume reduces, know that momentum is reducing. Watch out for hanging man, dojis, hammer formations to confirm and use CCI to check for hidden divergence. On confirmation, draw your fibonacci and consider 23% and 38 % retracement. Used it in Eur/Aud trade yesterday and Eur/Usd today, upon request from my friends. attached are both files relating to it.
Getting into an already moving train unsettles you. There are always pips to be made.
Happy pipping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 02, 2012
@stolen stone nice work, I have been lazy these days but from my analysis, which may need other opinions before we can finalise, I would say wave 1-5 as you marked them are fractals of one major wave movement.The consolidation where you marked your take profit and stop loss could be a range before a further breakdown.(waiting to hear your take on this)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2012
Am in love with this fx family.
Please, keep up the good works. I have a commentary on Eur/Jpy. It is presently on 105.50 and my expectation is that it will drop a little to test 105.30 level before a good rebound. By God's Grace, I will be awake, between 12 AM and 2. (thats when i mostly trade) We are looking towards a bulling drive but the price and time is most important.
Happy pipping

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 02, 2012
Bought UsdChf and I think the trend is looking upward for that pair of currency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 02, 2012
Goldenboy, where are you? I hope you adapted to the market on your Dax trade this morning ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Good PM
I would like to comment on Retracement. This morning, I did wrote that I didnt enter the Eur/Usd trade that ran over a 100 pips. Some friends were calling, panicking that they have missed a glorious opportunity. I told them I would not enter but will make same profit. And I had to prove it. getting into a moving train can destabilize you. Be patient and wait. After a very fast move, it will retrace. watch your volume, as volume reduces, know that momentum is reducing. Watch out for hanging man, dojis, hammer formations to confirm and use CCI to check for hidden divergence. On confirmation, draw your fibonacci and consider 23% and 38 % retracement. Used it in Eur/Aud trade yesterday and Eur/Usd today, upon request from my friends. attached are both files relating to it.
Getting into an already moving train unsettles you. There are always pips to be made.
Happy pipping

Oga, I like your analysis but your risk is only good on demo as shown in the trade you placed. To me the account size is too small for 5 standard lots even if have 1000:1 leverage and your signal is 99% sure something can still go wrong and with your SL of 48pips, the account will be half wipe out if it goes against you which it can for sure.

Anyway, you analysis is good because there is always a pull back from heavy fall.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2012
naijababe: Goldenboy, where are you? I hope you adapted to the market on your Dax trade this morning ?

yes oo i did!!

As soon as i saw that shooting star around 6880, i relax b4 i enter short as my indicators pointed.

Took some profits. I dey watch the tin now grin

how yah side!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Am in love with this fx family.
Please, keep up the good works. I have a commentary on Eur/Jpy. It is presently on 105.50 and my expectation is that it will drop a little to test 105.30 level before a good rebound. By God's Grace, I will be awake, between 12 AM and 2. (thats when i mostly trade) We are looking towards a bulling drive but the price and time is most important.
Happy pipping

12AM and 2am?? shocked shocked

what is price movement like during those times??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 02, 2012
goldenboi:

yes oo i did!!

As soon as i saw that shooting star around 6880, i relax b4 i enter short as my indicators pointed.

Took some profits. I dey watch the tin now grin

how yah side!!

140 pips later, we thank God. I am setting traps for the Dax as it did strong head and refused to fall by much today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2012
pipmaster77:

Oga, I like your analysis but your risk is only good on demo as shown in the trade you placed. To me the account size is too small for 5 standard lots even if have 1000:1 leverage and your signal is 99% sure something can still go wrong and with your SL of 48pips, the account will be half wipe out if it goes against you which it can for sure.

Anyway, you analysis is good because there is always a pull back from heavy fall.

Cheers
Thank you for your comment. I try to be as objective as possible. Could have taken image of just the chart and brag.
That demo is my examination for another fund management deal, and they try to test certain situations. so, after analysis, they would say "do it".
Am going to be trading full time from June, thats my plan. Am only trading for a fund management firm for now while I keep my job. It will be unethical to display their account.
Now, in taking that trade, all my parameters were in place. SL was to adjust to the "unbelievable" such as system freezing, internet went AWOL... so I can properly adjust. You can as well access my drawdown too ( the trade was -9 pips worse)
The essence of this is educational. Application is according to personal analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2012
naijababe:

140 pips later, we thank God. I am setting traps for the Dax as it did strong head and refused to fall by much today

stoch on wkly and daily pointing southward but i go wait for further confirmation sha!!!

might open with a gap tomorrow n go up a lil b4 the journey south(maybe)

many more pips 2 us ALL!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2012
Sell GU @ 1.6197 and first TF @ 1.6169. SL @ 1.6212
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Am in love with this fx family.
Happy pipping

Yeah, am up. EJ danced around 105.35. good enough. Let me confirm a few parameters. Stay logged in
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 12:35am On May 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Yeah, am up. EJ danced around 105.35. good enough. Let me confirm a few parameters. Stay logged in

so are you ready to go long?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:42am On May 03, 2012
kupsonrex:

so are you ready to go long?
yeah, but after confirmation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 12:48am On May 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
yeah, but after confirmation

correct....please alert me when you confirmed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 3:41am On May 03, 2012
GU and EU will still fall more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 3:49am On May 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Good PM
Happy pipping
how can you trade 5.0 lot size with account of 6,112. my bro that is not a good money management system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:05am On May 03, 2012
Get set to short USD/CHF. Watch closely for your GU trade with the formation of hammer on hourly chat. Can lock in your profit in this sleeping market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2012
unclenna: how can you trade 5.0 lot size with account of 6,112. my bro that is not a good money management system.

Good morning. Thank you so much for your comment. I am happy for be getting feed-backs, geared towards improvement. God Bless you.

There is a way you aim for just 10 pips that is worth another's 100 pips. What is my business gathering many pips? I treat each trade as if its my only and most important decision, not trading on impulse. As you can see in all of my posts, I dey sit down wait. forex is a creature of habits. You must understand what you can about it.
I do take your observation to heart sir. Will incorporate it into my trading.
Once again, thank you sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:05am On May 03, 2012
unclenna: GU and EU will still fall more

cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:05am On May 03, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 6:56am On May 03, 2012
is going to be a turfer trading day today, japan continuing closing shop on trade for today and tomorrow. Base on what my chart is telling me, As for me today on Gu am Longing the pair, i will never sell gu. will only stop to re-asses my position if gu can touch 1.6152. Goodluck mate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2012
morning house!!

green pips everywhere grin cheesy cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 7:56am On May 03, 2012
longed gu @1.6170 sl 1.6152 let see how it goes from here. Goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2012
goldenboi:

12AM and 2am?? shocked shocked

what is price movement like during those times??

Good Morning. How was your night? You sounded outraged when you saw my trade timings. This is what I know about my darling. Her name is FX market. When she wakes up, with no make ups, I c how beautiful she is. She is not distracted. Her BB is not beeping, and then we can commune. she is not worried about going to the salon, her brazilian, nails... and she has less energy to nag and become somewhat erratic. From her body language, I can infer a lot. It a lot fun to see her get dressed and set for the day.
This is how I plan my trading business. Like mathematics, I like working from known to unknown. This is what I know and it works fine for me. Most times, my plan are achieved before 8-12, and I still excel in my paid job.
So, thanks for your curiosity. Hope I was able to satisfy it. pardon my very lane analogy.
Have a great day ahead.
did u c the trade i posted? Those who cant try to teach to do. those who can do to teach
Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by goldenboi(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Good Morning. How was your night? You sounded outraged when you saw my trade timings. This is what I know about my darling. Her name is FX market. When she wakes up, with no make ups, I c how beautiful she is. She is not distracted. Her BB is not beeping, and then we can commune. she is not worried about going to the salon, her brazilian, nails... and she has less energy to nag and become somewhat erratic. From her body language, I can infer a lot. It a lot fun to see her get dressed and set for the day.
This is how I plan my trading business. Like mathematics, I like working from known to unknown. This is what I know and it works fine for me. Most times, my plan are achieved before 8-12, and I still excel in my paid job.
So, thanks for your curiosity. Hope I was able to satisfy it. pardon my very lane analogy.
Have a great day ahead.
did u c the trade i posted? Those who cant try to teach to do. those who can do to teach
Happy pipping

On the contrary, i wasnt outraged, rather i was surprised/

I understand all you have said in there but just out of curiosity do you close your trades during that period or you leave it to run till morning??

BTW do you mind giving me your email or skype ID?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Nigeria Zip Code / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.