Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105189 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FXKing2012(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2012
odiaero: Are we confuse yet?, lol the thing is getting to confusion today, hv online licked 200 pips on Gold, but am confused on EU grin

This is ur 1st post where u confirmed being confused about EU. This was b4 I posted my position on the pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by arthuryemi(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2012
@silibaba @dboy i sent you guys message pls kindly reply .thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FXKing2012(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2012
odiaero: Are we there yet? am by the side now, waiting to know if i will long EU

This is ur post after your 1st post and u were contemplating buying EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2012
Ha ha ha grin GU going according to plan even though my indicator has said BUY. EU is against me but my indicator is saying BUY BUY BUY.

Like I said earlier, this is the repainting aspect of my indicator. Once my indicator pops up, I have only -200pips to fear if I enter immediately. Right now, I am at -140 pips on EU, meaning, the worst to go now is just -60 pips (which will take EU to 1.2685)after which it will be 100% confident to buy.

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FXKing2012(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2012
odiaero: Always nice to work away when u are not sure of the market

And this is your post just b4 I posted mine. You again confessed to being confused.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FXKing2012(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2012
FXKing2012: EU, GU: Buy at your own peril, sell at the right time and smile with me to the bank.

And this is my post that came immediately after your confession of confusion where I advised you to sell in order to bring u out of misery. Pls check the time of the post, if u had sold EU, u wld have sold at 1.2850; and if u had sold GU, u wld have sold at 1.6110. So where is the SL being hit, abi dis one blind ni? I go for 100pips profit per trade, nothing less - I'm not a scalper like u, I'm a professional trader. And for your information my SL is always 100pips away.
So pls do away wt the pride and lies and learn something new.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

This is ur 1st post where u confirmed being confused about EU. This was b4 I posted my position on the pair.

FXKing2012:

This is ur post after your 1st post and u were contemplating buying EU.

No i see u are really confuse, u are taking what was said yesterday when i was still decide if to continue selling EU that yesterday or buy, for u infor, i bought at the lowest level yesterday only to exit today at the highest high of today, that was when i sold again and told others to do so too, so which part of the english u dont understand? i can put it in broken bottle if u want too, or even ur dialect as i understand major dailects spoken in Nigeria
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

And this is my post that came immediately after your confession of confusion where I advised you to sell in order to bring u out of misery. Pls check the time of the post, if u had sold EU, u wld have sold at 1.2850; and if u had sold GU, u wld have sold at 1.6110. So where is the SL being hit, abi dis one blind ni? I go for 100pips profit per trade, nothing less - I'm not a scalper like u, I'm a professional trader. And for your information my SL is always 100pips away.
So pls do away wt the pride and lies and learn something new.

Assuming that i dont know u as junky that trades demo, i would start exchanging words with you, each profits i made on 1 pip, is more than enough to feed you for a year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2012
hello,bears in control cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by okemmadu(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2012
odiaero:

Assuming that i dont know u as junky that trades demo, i would start exchanging words with you, each profits i made on 1 pip, is more than enough to feed you for a year

cheesy cheesy I CAN'T FIT LAUGH. SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 15, 2012
okemmadu:

cheesy cheesy I CAN'T FIT LAUGH. SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!
honestly na you carry my eye go there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2012
Are we there yet? Abeg make una no mind wetin me and PastorKing dey yarn, make our signal dey flow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FXKing2012(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2012
odiaero:

Of course I'm a junky cos I thrive and live on FX trading. You confuse urself wt ur own words and u are not the type to exchange words wt. This is a good time to take profit and wait for a retrace to sell again. Take my advice or stay confused - again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2012
GU seems to be avoiding 1.6000 today, but tomorrow is another day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Theyjih: 6:01pm On May 15, 2012
s pip donn TIRE una to make nah Gbegeh e remain abi? Welldone to Mr "are we there yet" and Forex KING! remember its 2012 not 2005
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

Of course I'm a junky cos I thrive and live on FX trading. You confuse urself wt ur own words and u are not the type to exchange words wt. This is a good time to take profit and wait for a retrace to sell again. Take my advice or stay confused - again.

U know it is better to let people think u are fool than to prove it urself, u are so confused that u dont even know that u are confused
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 15, 2012
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by okemmadu(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2012
As a matter digression... Nigeria seems to be getting broke. Maybe we should contribute some money to help her? https://www.nairaland.com/938309/nigeria-cash-strapped%2Ccant-pay-monthly-state

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by okemmadu(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2012
Work closed for today. See you tommorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 15, 2012
okemmadu: As a matter digression... Nigeria seems to be getting broke. Maybe we should contribute some money to help her? https://www.nairaland.com/938309/nigeria-cash-strapped%2Ccant-pay-monthly-state

Are u hoping on Nigeria? anyway wrong thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2012
euraud is doing me good. saw the heavy rain on eu coming and i ran out with 1pip. by the close of the day i will know how far it can still go but for now 1.2771 and 1.2727 on my mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 15, 2012
nolly042: euraud is doing me good. saw the heavy rain on eu coming and i ran out with 1pip. by the close of the day i will know how far it can still go but for now 1.2771 and 1.2727 on my mind.

Good u know that, am waiting for second wave on Gold, 200pips b4 12pm naija time 2moro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2012
how are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by methodman(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2012
GU....now i am smiling..... i think its high time to buy EJ.... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2012
methodman: GU....now i am smiling..... i think its high time to buy EJ.... grin

Danger buying Euro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by edujoy(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2012
Hi guys, I just finished working on this EA, I backtested for 1 year +, the result is mind blowing, I will soon publish a link for everyone to follow the live trades of this EA real time.

Cheers and happy pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2012
edujoy: Hi guys, I just finished working on this EA, I backtested for 1 year +, the result is mind blowing, I will soon publish a link for everyone to follow the live trades of this EA real time.

Cheers and happy pips
bia respect urself oh. No selling here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 15, 2012
Gold always represent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2012
edujoy: Hi guys, I just finished working on this EA, I backtested for 1 year +, the result is mind blowing, I will soon publish a link for everyone to follow the live trades of this EA real time.

Cheers and happy pips

It's just a matter of time your backtested will soon blow your account off. Good EA do exist but not for sale and beside back test is totally childish in FX better "fronttest" it and when it make you your first million dollar do let's know.

Have you ever being privilege to view professional traders trading on London/NY floors. Wake up guy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by samyng(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2012
Strong dollar, weak equities, weak commodities, falling yileds on safe-haven debt. We’ve seen this movie before, but usually not during the US afternoon when Europe is closed. Risk appetites must really be shrinking…
CNBC is blaming the Greek bank deposit outflows for the slide in risk…
Oil is down to $93.25…Just in time for the summer driving season. Thanks Greece!
From forexlive.com

Don't know abt u guys but i’ve seen this movie before STARRING Euro

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (102)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Nigeria Zip Code / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.