Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105190 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2012
lawson007: @forexmart i believe your story.No one under the attack and firestorm of Boko Haram will remember anything else than"run for your life!!",@Odiaero's questions are not too bad either, who knows maybe he wants to be convinced b4 sending U one of his free laptops.Please you guys can go to YIM and convince one another and settle it.It takes nothing from him to ignore your post that he responded to or sending u 2 laptops.(beside to change password in Mt4 you must type in the old password before the new one and confirmation.Only the broker can circumvent this).

@prettywomam,welcome to this forex family,U want to know if @Fxking2012 is king of forex or nairaland?I think,as the umpire, i've crowned him the king of Eurusd and @Odiaero is king of Gold,@naijababe is queen of commodities,many other have their own nicknames/titles already i'll make out time and spell them out.

Before i forget,let me welcome Fxking2012 back from his sojourn.And i was not disappointed the way his best friend in the house(@Odiaero)rushed out with open arms to embrace him grin.We are all missing the fact that these guys have an attraction to one another like "magnet to iron",best friends are being formed here already.

So oga Fxking2012 what do you think about Eurusd today?sell or buy.

whatever happened to @Blog icon and @concept and @prof Edet

i received this via skype: Sell USDCAD at 1.0115 Take Profit at 1.0050 Stop Lose at 1.0135

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by surveycash(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2012
Read this article to know 10 forex tips that will get more money into your accounts tonight:

1 Education:
What is the best forex trading tool? Education. First educate yourself about forex trading properly before you venture into this risky business.

2. Choosing the Right Forex System:
The choice of the right trading system is very important. First know what is your trading style. It should match with your personality. If you are interested in scalping then choose the right scalping system. If you are interested in swing trading, then choose the right swing trading system.

3. Demo Trading:
Practice that forex system on your demo account for at least three months. Triple your demo account twice only then think about trading live.

4. Risk Management:
Master risk management. Always first mange risk then think of taking profit. Never trade without a stop loss. This is an essential risk management strategy you must never ignore.

5. Selecting the Right Broker:
Choosing the right forex broker is very important for your forex trading career. Choose the wrong broker and you will end with one losing trade after another.

6. Avoid Over Trading:
Learn never to over trade. Just set a limit of trades that you are going to make each day. It should not be more than three. Once, you have made your trades, simply stop trading and take rest!

7. Using The Right Forex Signals:
It is always a good idea to take forex signals from a pro trader. There are many good pro forex traders that give forex signals. Choose anyone.

8. Use Confluence When Trading:
When you spot a high probability setup, use confluence with another indicator before you decide to take that trade. It is always better to skip a trade and avoid losing money than to enter into a hasty trade and regret later on.

9. Always Look For 2:1 Reward to Risk:
Always look for at least 2:1 Reward to Risk Ratio before you enter into a trade. Never trade with a Reward to Risk Ratio less than this.

10. Never Risk More Than 2% Of Your Capital Per Trade:
Make it a rule that you are never going to risk more than 2% of your capital in one single trade and then never break that rule. Learn to preserve your capital at all costs.
These 10 forex tips will help you put more money in your account.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2012
lawson007: @forexmart i believe your story.No one under the attack and firestorm of Boko Haram will remember anything else than"run for your life!!",@Odiaero's questions are not too bad either, who knows maybe he wants to be convinced b4 sending U one of his free laptops.Please you guys can go to YIM and convince one another and settle it.It takes nothing from him to ignore your post that he responded to or sending u 2 laptops.(beside to change password in Mt4 you must type in the old password before the new one and confirmation.Only the broker can circumvent this).

@prettywomam,welcome to this forex family,U want to know if @Fxking2012 is king of forex or nairaland?I think,as the umpire, i've crowned him the king of Eurusd and @Odiaero is king of Gold,@naijababe is queen of commodities,many other have their own nicknames/titles already i'll make out time and spell them out.

Before i forget,let me welcome Fxking2012 back from his sojourn.And i was not disappointed the way his best friend in the house(@Odiaero)rushed out with open arms to embrace him grin.We are all missing the fact that these guys have an attraction to one another like "magnet to iron",best friends are being formed here already.

So oga Fxking2012 what do you think about Eurusd today?sell or buy.

whatever happened to @Blog icon and @concept and @prof Edet

i received this via skype: Sell USDCAD at 1.0115 Take Profit at 1.0050 Stop Lose at 1.0135

thanks lawson. I guess he odiaero is trying to becareful but if he really wanted to know how it happened like u said we would have gone elsewhere. I tried adding him, he asked me to drop my id which i did, he said he sent a request, i checked an saw no request, i told him buh he said nuffin. I guess my story is too fishy to believe. Seriously his first reply today wouldn't have moved me if it was a new comer who posted it. But from him, sombady i respect nd have known since i joined in season 2, i was shocked. Life goes on sha. Long time lawson, how u dey?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2012
odiaero:

Is it ur mt4 password the person hacked?
i would say yes since the person hasn't withdrawn yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2012
FOREXMART: thanks lawson. I guess he odiaero is trying to becareful but if he really wanted to know how it happened like u said we would have gone elsewhere. I tried adding him, he asked me to drop my id which i did, he said he sent a request, i checked an saw no request, i told him buh he said nuffin. I guess my story is too fishy to believe. Seriously his first reply today wouldn't have moved me if it was a new comer who posted it. But from him, sombady i respect nd have known since i joined in season 2, i was shocked. Life goes on sha. Long time lawson, how u dey?

U said they refused to change ur password becaust u dont know the current password after the hacking, ok below is my chat with fxopen, they said even if u dont know ur mt4 password, u can login to ur cabinate and change it and so on, so u see how it contradict what u said about changing password

8:41 AM Tanja
Welcome to FXOpen Live Chat! How can I help you?

8:41 AM IBtrader
hi

8:42 AM IBtrader
please if someon else change my passwo, how do i reset it?

8:43 AM Tanja
trader password for mt4 or cabinet password for MyFXOpen?

8:43 AM IBtrader
trader password

8:44 AM IBtrader
for mt4

8:44 AM Tanja
To get a new Trader’s Password, use “Password Recovery” : 1) log on to MyFXOpen at http://cabinet.fxopen.com/default.aspx with your e-mail and a special MyFXOpen password 2) select "Settings" > "Recovery" in the left-hand side menu 3) Select “Recovery for” = Trader’s password 4) Upload the scans of your IDs and fill out your account number and a valid phone number. A new trader password will be e-mailed to you within several hours. Please, note that FXOpen may phone you before sending a new password. Make sure can take the call.

8:45 AM IBtrader
ok, but t if i lost my cabit password, how do i get it

8:46 AM Tanja
http://cabinet.fxopen.com/RecoveryPassword.aspx

follow the link to get a cabinet passw

8:47 AM IBtrader
k, tnx

very helpull

8:48 AM Tanja
Thank you for contacting FXOpen support. Have a good day! Bye!

8:50 AM Victoria
hello

8:51 AM IBtrader
bye

8:52 AM Victoria
beybye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 9:35am On May 16, 2012
@FOREXMART...............................I SAY SAME TO YOU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:39am On May 16, 2012
Sell EU when it hits the pivot point, mind u it may not hit it, but i do rather wait for it to hit it b4 i sell, target is 1.25
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:40am On May 16, 2012
Taken out 170pips out rom Gold, waiting to see if there will be deep retracement and start to execute it again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2012
odiaero:

U said they refused to change ur password becaust u dont know the current password after the hacking, ok below is my chat with fxopen, they said even if u dont know ur mt4 password, u can login to ur cabinate and change it and so on, so u see how it contradict what u said about changing password

hi

trader password

for mt4

To get a new Trader’s Password, use “Password Recovery” : 1) log on to MyFXOpen at http://cabinet.fxopen.com/default.aspx with your e-mail and a special MyFXOpen password 2) select "Settings" > "Recovery" in the left-hand side menu 3) Select “Recovery for” = Trader’s password 4) Upload the scans of your IDs and fill out your account number and a valid phone number. A new trader password will be e-mailed to you within several hours. Please, note that FXOpen may phone you before sending a new password. Make sure can take the call.

k, tnx

very helpull

hello

bye

beybye

thanks for that. We are both saying the same thing the difference is that instead of the guy to give me what u were given, he started asking security questions which i answered except my current accout password. I'm off to the cafe. God i pray this person did not change my phone number too. Am gonna follow the steps they gave u. For both passwords because i could't access both of them like i said earlier. Thanks for that. Am off to the cafe.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:08am On May 16, 2012
odiaero: Sell EU when it hits the pivot point, mind u it may not hit it, but i do rather wait for it to hit it b4 i sell, target is 1.25

I dont know where pivot is but 1.2789 might just be here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by keni: 10:26am On May 16, 2012
FOREXMART:

thanks for that. We are both saying the same thing the difference is that instead of the guy to give me what u were given, he started asking security questions which i answered except my current accout password. I'm off to the cafe. God i pray this person did not change my phone number too. Am gonna follow the steps they gave u. For both passwords because i could't access both of them like i said earlier. Thanks for that. Am off to the cafe.

Pray very well oo because of the bolded below or else the dude that is after your account must have changed everything
odiaero:

hi

trader password

for mt4

k, tnx

very helpull

hello

bye

beybye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Divinejoy: 10:27am On May 16, 2012
FOREXMART:

I empathy with you, I thought help have come your way since. How I wish I could assist. Anyway keep trying but I want you to know that your present challenge is a common denominator to all. Best.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:34am On May 16, 2012
I love GJ, waiting for EJ to follow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by samyng(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2012
70% of Greeks want to stay in the euro according to polling. Although Is that with austerity or without? Serious 'cake and eat it' syndrome

Greece to go back to polls,
Rumours of emergency ECB meeting
Concerned about a euro exit, Greeks pull funds from banks
Source Reuters
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Divinejoy: 10:38am On May 16, 2012
How is the market?

@dboy365
I thought you recently said you will upload some stuff to a shared server. Do we still have it in view?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by samyng(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2012
Greek President Karolos Papoulias was told by the nation’s central bank chief that financial institutions are worried about their survival as Greeks pull out euros amid a deepening political crisis.
Bloomberg

We just have to keep selling with all this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:41am On May 16, 2012
odiaero: Sell EU when it hits the pivot point, mind u it may not hit it, but i do rather wait for it to hit it b4 i sell, target is 1.25

Sell prevails afterall through to 1.2626
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:53am On May 16, 2012
FOREXMART:

keni:

Pray very well oo because of the bolded below or else the dude that is after your account must have changed everything

No one can change ur registered details with broker without providing documents

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by samyng(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2012
tonjoan:

Sell prevails afterall through to 1.2626
I think we should be looking for a possible retracement around 1.2626 - 1.2600
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2012
odiaero:

No one can change ur registered details with broker without providing documents
i have followed the steps nd done everything. Now i'll wait for the call.
And all of my forex documents in text nd jpeg are on the old system tho i zipped it nd passworded it. I pray that one can't be hacked too, am lucky i have have my documents cos i saved them in my mailbox oh. This thing is to complicated 4 me to know where it started from. Any way will just wait for them to call me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by arthuryemi(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2012
hi ,captain odinaka(official gold digger) pls whats the difference between auto stoploss placer and pip locker, since both have to do with stoploss.are we there yet lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2012
arthuryemi: hi ,captain odinaka(official gold digger) pls whats the difference between auto stoploss placer and pip locker, since both have to do with stoploss.are we there yet lol

The work of auto stoploss is to place stoploss each time u enter a trade automatically, u will have to set a fixed stoploss on the manual, piplocker lock u trade(s) with positive pips whe u trade achieve that and can trail too, but everything as discribed above is intergrated in my platforms as one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 16, 2012
odiaero:

The work of auto stoploss is to place stoploss each time u enter a trade automatically, u will have to set a fixed stoploss on the manual, piplocker lock u trade(s) with positive pips whe u trade achieve that and can trail too, but everything as describe above is integrated in my platforms as one
Knowledge is power, Moni too na power.lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 16, 2012
where is Hon. honeric01
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2012
odiaero:

The work of auto stoploss is to place stoploss each time u enter a trade automatically, u will have to set a fixed stoploss on the manual, piplocker lock u trade(s) with positive pips whe u trade achieve that and can trail too, but everything as discribed above is intergrated in my platforms as one

I have an EA that can place stoploss automatically, close half of your trade at a given target and lock in profit, place pending order or market order and a lot more. I am not marketing anything but just to let some members know that an EA is not only meant for trading and making profit for you while you do nothing as seen everywhere on internet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2012
The current market lull should break by 1:30 pm, news releases coming up. Staying out of new trades until the market decides to move. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 16, 2012
[EUROPEAN ASSET MARKET LATEST] Stocks have steadily chipped away at their early losses with French, Spanish & Italian bourses all pushing back into positive territory at +1%/+1.35% (MIB leading the way) whilst [FTSE & DAX] are trying to follow suit. The UK Index has advanced to 5429.6 (-8 pts/-0.15%) whilst German stocks have changed hands at 6396.6 (-3.5pts/-0.05%) compared to intra-day lows of 5354 & 6297.4. Having jumped a massive 76 ticks to 119.02 in the aftermath of the dovish UK inflation report, [GILTS] have pulled back to 118.41 in recent flows (+15 ticks on the day). Note, the 10yr yield is -3.2bps at 1.863% but off the record low of 1.821% seen earlier. Likewise, [BUNDS] have retreated to 143.07 (down 38 ticks from Tue's close) & compared to & base at 143.14 prior & the 10yr yield +1.5bps to 1.484%.

where are all the commodity traders ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2012
Bearish candle stick formations on Cable(gu) 1 hour chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2012
Late alerts, been working offline seriously.. not easy but e go better sha.

EUR/USD INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.274

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 1.274 with targets @ 1.2675 & 1.2625 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 1.274 look for further upside with 1.277 & 1.2815 as targets.

Comment: The pair is rebounding and is challenging its resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.6

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 1.6 with targets @ 1.589 & 1.586 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 1.6 look for further upside with 1.605 & 1.6085 as targets.

Comment: The pair is breaking below its support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2012
USD/JPY INTRADAY: FURTHER ADVANCE.
Pivot: 80.1

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 80.1 with targets @ 80.55 & 80.65 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 80.1 look for further downside with 79.95 & 79.8 as targets.

Comment: The pair stands above its new support and remains on the upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2012
AUD/USD INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 0.995

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 0.995 with targets @ 0.9855 & 0.978 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 0.995 look for further upside with 0.9985 & 1.002 as targets.

Comment: The RSI advocates for further downside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Nigeria Zip Code / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.