Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Married Men Without Wedding Band/ring...what Do U Think? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Without Wedding Band/ring...what Do U Think? (2066 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Wearing Your Wedding Band As A Widow/widower / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Without Wedding Band/ring...what Do U Think? by maclatunji: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Tgirl4real:

[b]Confession.[/b]lol

@ post.

I really don't see a big deal in it. My hubby added weight just 2weeks after wedding dat his wedding band became too tight. He managed wearing it for sometym, but had to give it up and I so love d design. We are planning to get a new set soon. Hope I find something similar sha.

Confession? I would say reality.
Re: Married Men Without Wedding Band/ring...what Do U Think? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
cowgurl: Is dis freecocoa? Wer u banned or sth? Y d change? Luv dis new handle dou.
Nah I'm not her but i sent her on exile sha,thanks wink.
Re: Married Men Without Wedding Band/ring...what Do U Think? by 2good(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
I don't need need to wear my wedding ring all the time like my wife because I don't need to express my status change to the public. There are lots of things to crack my brain about as a married man than taking wearing a ring as a priority
Re: Married Men Without Wedding Band/ring...what Do U Think? by knowledge4(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2012
The fact that a woman wears a weddding ring does not mean she is infidelity proof.
With the wedding ring on her fingers,many of them are toasted by men and many wives commit adultery with the wedding ring on their fingers. The wedding ring only identifies her as a married woman but does not keep the wolves away.The wolves know a married woman whether or not she wears a wedding ring but will still woo her.
Some churches frown at the use of wedding rings.Their members dont wear wedding rings on the basis of doctrine.
A wife who has determined not to commit adultery does not need a wedding ring to say so.
I have not worn mine for 14 years.I do not know where it is now.I've not set eyes on it for years but my wife wears hers always.
I find wearing things like wedding rings and wristwatch a burden.I've not worn my watch for 8 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy In This Relationship / 28-year-old Man And His Daughter Arrested For Having Sex with each other / Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.