Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Wisdom From The Psalms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wisdom From The Psalms (814 Views)

Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! / The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den / Therapeutic Use Of Psalms, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom From The Psalms by ploduwa(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2007
[b][/b]Psalm 132:14
This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

The climb was steep and treacherous, and there were no level places to stop. The sun was beating down, and the two climbers were exhausted. Both were beginning to question the wisdom of the climb. Just as they began to despair of ever making it alive, a ledge jutted into the cliff, and both climbers pulled themselves up onto it. There, in the cool shade cast by the rock, the climbers were renewed and strengthened, enabled to finish their ascent.
The Lord provides us with a place to rest in this climb of ours through life. He welcomes us, shades us, protects us, and enables us to go forth strengthened and renewed. We are never far from this rest. All we need do is turn to the Lord, and He will grant us respite.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Register A Religious Organisation(islam) / Near Death Experiences / The Qualities Of Those Who Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.