Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? (10613 Views)

Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Your Clothes Look Cheap / Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2006
Skidoc:

Hey baby, what's wrong with you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy i ws jst jumpin into Ur conversation tongue grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2006
Debenhams
Gap
Next
T.Pink
Hawes & Curtis
T.M Lewin
And of Harvey Nichols when i am feeling flush or get a hold of some of my husband money cheesy
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by eveseh(f): 8:35pm On May 07, 2006
i pay them in botiek some in the open market
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Destiny6(f): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2007
Next
BHS
New Look
Primark
TK Maxx
Topshop
Debenhams
H&M
Choice
Atlantic
Monsoon
Miss Selfridge
Gap
JD Sports
ASOS
M&M Sports
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by cuteass1(f): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2007
CUBUS
VERO MODA
B. YOUNG
C M JEANS
HENNES
MOTE
INTER SPORTS
LENE V
and a few others,. . . i'm also afan of catalogue shopping. So i'm a regular customer when it comes to the catalogues here in Norway like, :
H&M
JOSEFSSONS
ELLOS
CATALOG
KLINGEL
LA REDOUTE and a few others
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by folkzy(f): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2007
New look
H&M
Peacocks
PrimarkNext
River island
Warehouse
Topshop
Dorothy Perkins
Miss Selfridge
Sport World
Athlantic
and some times -My local market
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Tweetie(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
Designer Factory outlet, Bicester Village. anyone been there?
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by OmoEko1(f): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2007
@ the topic and everyone

some of your are lying to the fullest about where your shop at, people calling all kinds of designer store in shit,showing off, U KNOW WHO U ARE. does it matter where your shop at, the only thing that matter is the quality and most of your buy your clothes on sales.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by debosky(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2007
Bend Down Select, Tejuosho Market grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by LadyT(f): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2007
New look
H&M
Peacocks
Primark
Next
Topshop
Dorothy Perkins
Debanhams
House of Fraser
Harrods (only cuz I work there and I get a discount still its not often)
Bay Trading
and nameless shops Im not that into overpriced designer clothes I just buy what I like

the ones highlighted I use the most often
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by domwas2(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2007
it doesnt matter where u but ur clothes but d quality of wat u buy . . .wher'ever!
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Uche2nna(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2007
At Iya Bashira's shop  tongue
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by ikechi1(f): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2007
I am based in london. I try to patronize ethnic designers as much as possible so I go to Portobello market in West London where you can see alot of these stalls. One of my favourites is  a British nigerian called Happiness and she also has a website caled www.haps-fashion.com cool
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by bunmii(f): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2007
river island
top shop
faith
& i love shopping in small private shops just because not a lot of people go there so whatever i buy is unique 
house of fraser if they are on 50 % sale
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by dblock(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2007
DeeJay's secondhand shop
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2007
rainbow, Tello's,old navy, t.j maxx, sears, walmart, expressions.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by abdkabir(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2007
Yaba,Ikeja Bend Down cheesy
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by PoDeep(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2007
Yaba,Tejuosho, (Na lie o! I dont buy my clothes there.I shop @ mandillas as a VIP i.e b4 d stores open.
Of course i never forget my mallet at home cos d walls are harder nowadays. & i always leave visible finger prints just to prove that d Nigerian police are useless.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by kolacat(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2007
Hey yall, im working on opening stores in lagos and abuja, selling designer apparels. Suits, dress shirts,tshirts, jeans,watches, bikini, sneakers, sunglasses. Designers like louis vuitton, paulsmith, giorgio armani, ralph lauren polo, victoria secret , chanel, christian dior,hermes,tiffany jewels,gucci, burberry, prada, fendi, bape, evisu.  This is my catalog, http://new.photos.yahoo.com/kolajocat/albums/ for clothes. Http://new.photos.yahoo.com/kolajocat2/albums/ for bags. i ship worldwide and delivery takes 10 days to arrive at your doorstep. for orders contact me on 08085574013 or my girlfriend on 6175710822. I promise to give reasonable prices.
my website is still under construction www.ebonypulse.com but it should be ready in a few. for references, contact me and i shall forward phone numbers or emails of clients to you. my email is kolajocat@yahoo.com
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Perle(f): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2007
i shop at Tom tailor, Vero moda, Zero, H&M, Cubus, Colloseum,Görtz, Newyorker, Mango and Zara
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by chiogo(f): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2007
@kolacat, those r good stuffs.They look really nice.I know u'll succeed b'cause most of those stuffs r in style now in the USA for young people but ofcourse i won't be in Naija to buy them and i know it would be cheaper in Naija.Anywayz, goodluck to u.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by nana(f): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2007
Next,M&S,Primark,some shops that has wierd names but nice stuffs and atimes,online shopping,
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by kolacat(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2007
If you like the clothes on the catalog and are outside nigeria. Europe, australia, Noth america. You can call 6175710822 this is a massachusett phone number or email me kolajocat@yahoo.com and i shall forward your orders. orders should be delivered at your door step withing 10days . We are planning to expand globally
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2007
Well I buy mine anywhere there's good sales.
I have some things from dollar general lol.
MY best suits are however from Filenes and 'Lord and Taylor' and my best skirts and blouses are from nordstrom.

If any of you ever gets to Boston,ask for the Filenes basement in downtown crossing.
It is a gals best shopping experience,you may be there for 5 hours and not feel it.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by cuteNhot(f): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2007
i only go flea markets.
best deals ever.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2007
cute_N_hot:

i only go flea markets.
best deals ever.

Beware,people have become demon possesed by wearing okirika lol
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by waleleader(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2007
im suprised none of the guys has ever shopped at BURTON, its a lovely shop for guys. its the male version of Dorothy Perkins. I also like labels from NEXT and Autograph labels by Marks and Spencer. Ive also bought some stuff from Officers Club (not bad). There's this shop called D2 in London, the retail some nice YSL shirts, a better alternative to boring TM Lewins.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Sexyabby(f): 1:22am On Mar 17, 2007
H&M,Rainbow,S&grin Females,Pretty Girls.
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by rowlandwhy: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2007
Ariaria mkt, Aba
Oil mill mkt, Port Harcourt

All na bend down select oooo!!!
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by PoDeep(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2007
I dey feel u jöö!!
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by rowlandwhy: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2007
Po Deep:

I dey feel u jöö!!

You're funny grin grin grin cool
Re: Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? by Busybee1: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
idumota,balogun at times tejuosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Hairstyle! / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.