Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State (10239 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 2:39am On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by koruji(m): 3:03am On Apr 14, 2012
What's your "crooked" point?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by jmaine: 3:12am On Apr 14, 2012
Well, if there is one thing am certain about . .the L.G.A council in Osun State do often grade the roads intermittently to make it motorable always . . . Dont know if this is part of those local council initiatives
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 3:28am On Apr 14, 2012
koruji: What's your "crooked" point?

Do you have more pictures?
I'm only trying to help Aregbesola here by displaying the full 'Evidence Of "Massive" "[b]D[/b]ry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State.'

No be small tin, my broda! grin
You know Aregbesola spent 9 months as sole lord without commissioners, boasting about the miracle of road construction he would bring about inthe "dry season" with 50billion World Bank funds.

As we see am be dis o! "Massive road construction!"

One last thing; a close look at the foot of the link provided will prove it to be part of Aregbesola's secessionist movement. The smoking gun is the phrase:
"Powered By [b]Ministry [/b]of Information and Strategy"
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by aljharem(m): 3:31am On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf:

I'm only trying to help Aregbesola here by displaying the full 'Evidence Of "Massive" "[b]D[/b]ry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State.'

You know Aregbesola spent 9 months as sole lord without commissioners, boasting about the miracle of road construction he would bring about inthe "dry season" with 50billion World Bank funds.

One last thing; a close look at the foot of the link provided will prove it to be part of Aregbesola's secessionist movement. The smoking gun is the phrase:

can you imagine, and some people would praise Aregbesola as a working governor undecided
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by koruji(m): 4:23am On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf and his new found friend alj harem: I will not spend too much time here with you lest I go that forbidding rabbit hole with you again.

Again, what is your point exactly? Is it that because there are only a few pictures on that website it means there is no massive road construction going on in Osun?

And what is this crazy link you are trying to make between the "Ministry of Information and Strategy", and the "secessionist movement" cooked up in your heads in Abuja (scratch that. this is exactly the kind of link I expect you to be making).

I know a couple of secessionist movements that your masters need to pay attention to - one in particular has the initial BH with an ultimatum to boot.

You people never learn any lessons from your continous fumbling of national existential decisions.

Instead, like the jealous Saul all you know to do is try to eliminate the righteous David.

As it ended for Saul, so it will end for all those following his path today.

Beaf:

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 5:06am On Apr 14, 2012
^
If you have the real pictures of "massive road construction" post them nau! Which one be di big grammer na? grin grin grin
Abi grammer na pisho?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 5:08am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine: Well, if there is one thing am certain about . .the L.G.A council in Osun State do often grade the roads intermittently to make it motorable always . . . Dont know if this is part of those local council initiatives

Nah, the pic on the top right has a sign that claims the job for the state govt.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2012
ℓ̊ knew this had to be a lampoon.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2012
Where is Gbawe jare! grin grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2012
alj harem:

can you imagine, and some people would praise Aregbesola as a working governor undecided

Alj, rather odd you are keen to believe the lies of the most deceptive reprobate on this forum. How many times has Beaf being discredited for his lies especially against the SW? Everyone has now worked out that he is a Yoruba wannabe who feels rejected by Yoruba folks. Hence his constant malevolent obsession with the region and its people. It does not look good , as per your judgement and motivation, that you are keen to believe a totally discredited character.

Is it not how another clown and hater (e-Edicolove) claimed Fashola has not carried out one single drainage project in Lagos State till I produced pictures on Nairaland I took with my own camera showing drainage projects in Lagos. Alj, sometimes it is best to say nothing than feel you must comment all the time. I have put Edicolove's lies against Fashola to bed permanently and the same will happen with Beaf's lies because even the worst hater of Aregbesola's will testify to the man's competence concerning road construction. Beaf's hatred is just diluted with wannabeism. That is why he is here trying to use rudimentary spin to divert attention away from what is inevitable. Is it Beaf that will know more about the SW, even if an incurable Yoruba wannabe, than the indigenes of Osun who have testified to the fact that work is ongoing on roads in the State?

http://nationalmirroronline.net/opinion/36455.html

Aregbesola: Transforming Osun through road projects
Font size: BAMIGBOLA GBOLAGUNTE 07/04/2012 23:18:00

A massive road construction and rehabili-tation have begun across the length and breadth of the 30 Local Government Areas of Osun state courtesy of the Governor Rauf Aregbesola led administration in the state as part of his administration’s efforts to develop the state and makes it an envy of other states in Nigeria. No community, town or city in the state is left out in the project of transforming the state through the road construction and rehabilitation. The road construction and rehabilitation project which was adequately budgeted for in the 2012 appropriation budget of the state was in conformity with the election cam-paign promises of Governor Aregbesola and part of his visions for the state as exempli-fied in his six points integral action plan. Mr. Aregbesola had during his inauguration declared that his singular goal was to leave Osun state better than he met it. This goal, Aregbesola is pursuing with vigour so as to ensure that he lives up to his promise when he shall be giving his stewardship account after the expiration of his tenure.

Aregbesola has through the massive road construction fulfilled part of his campaign promises to the people of the state, as he had promised while soliciting for the support of the masses of the state in 2007 that he would ensure rapid physical transformation of the state if given the mandate to serve.

Although his vision for the state could not be achieved in 2007 as he had earlier planned for, the vi-sion came to fulfillment some years after the election due to the litigation that followed the election, but however, he was declared winner of the election by the court of Appeal sitting in Ibadan on 26th November, 2010.

From Osogbo, the state capital to Ikirun, from Iree to Ila-Orangun, Ilesa to Ile-Ife, Iwo to Ikire, Esa-Oke to Ijebujesha and Orile-Owu to Gbongan, road construction and re-habilitation are going on with specific dead-line for the contractors handling the project.

Virtually all the communities in the state are experiencing the transformation project of the Aregbesola administration. Even remote villages in the state have a taste of what is happening in the major cities across the state. The roads that lead to villages are also being constructed while the dilapidated ones are going through rehabilitation.

[b]The contractor handling the project, RAT-CON Construction Company has been given six months ultimatum to complete the intra city roads rehabilitation while it has about nine months for the completion of the inter city roads. The contractor had also swung into action to ensure that the rehabilitation work is completed within the period agreed in the Memorandum of Understanding signed between it and the state government.

According to the Special Adviser to the Governor on Works, Engr Amuda, the pres-ent administration is determined to ensure rapid physical transformation of the state to make it a pride of all citizens of the state both at home and in the diasporas, adding that the people of Osun state have begun to see the reality of the revolution that started over a year ago in the state.

Engr Amuda said the essence of the mas-sive road rehabilitation and construction is to make transportation convenient for the people of the state in order to improve the so-cio-economic standard of the state and boost the state’s economy through easy transporta-tion of food products from the rural areas to the urban centres in the state.

While stressing the importance of good roads to the sustenance of economy and development of any state, Amuda stated that the government has budgeted huge amount of money for road construction and reha-bilitation in the 2012 budget of the state and assured that all the 30 Local Government Areas in the state would benefit from the project, which he said would also beautify the state.

A visit to Ikirun, headquarters of Ifelo-dun Local Government Area of the state shows that the Obaagun-Iree- road which had for years been in a dilapidated condition is currently being rehabilitated. Work is thus going on both in the day and night to ensure that the contractor handling the project meet up with the deadline giving to it by the state government.

The road rehabilitation starts from Ikirun and ends in Oke-Ila in Ifedayo Local Government Area of the state. Other cities, towns and villages where massive road construction and rehabilita-tion are going on are Iresi, Otan-Aiyegbaju, Igbajo, Oke-Irun all in Boluwaduro Local Government area of the state, Ilesa, Ile-Ife, Ikire, Iwo, Ilobu, Ifon-Osun and Ejigbo among several other towns and villages. Many of the communities never knew their roads could be tarred until work began on the roads. This is just as the rehabilitation work met them unawares.
[/b]
[b]For over 30 years, the Iree-Obaagun road had been in a dilapidated state until the present administration took the bull by the horn and started the rehabilitation work on the road. The road which leads to other neighbouring states like Kwara and Ekiti state was in a terrible condition as drivers and commuters always avoided the road and take to other alternative roads which were though tong but convenient to ply. However, succour came the way of passengers along the road following the rehabilitation work embarked upon by the state government on the road.

Residents of Obaagun and Iree towns who never prepared for it were also joyous as the development will further improve the economy of the towns and other neighbouring towns and villages. This is indeed a joyful development for the people of the area. Osogbo, the state capital is not left out in the road rehabilitation work. The town is given maximum attention in the project as all the intra city roads in the state capital are currently being rehabilitated.

The rehabili-tation works have begun on Odi-Olowo road, Oke-Oniti road, Oluode road, Igbona road and other major roads within Osogbo. In his six programmes and action plan for the state tagged six points Integral Action Plans for the state, Governor Aregbesola promised to ensure the rapid transformation of the state through road construction and rehabilita-tion[/b]

.•Gbolagunte wrote in from Osogbo, Osun
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by ak47mann(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2012
Is this guinea bessua shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by NorthSharp(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
alj harem:

But we should not fall for the fallacy of mistaking A PART of something for the WHOLE of that thing; unless someone somewhere can somehow prove that what we see in these few pictures represent the WHOLE of the road construction efforts of the Osun State Government, it is NEITHER LOGICAL NOR FAIR for anyone to ridicule the WHOLE of the road construction and rehabilitation efforts of the state government on the basis of this scanty pictorial evidence.

Yes, the pictures might depict a small-scale rural road rehabilitation initiative that might appear shoddy and shabby, but what if that is just a tiny part of the whole picture? What if there are far larger scale, better executed and more completed road projects in the state that we have not yet seen?

So IMHO we should wait for more pictures 'from the other side' before we can judge whether those who praise Aregbesola as a working governor are right or wrong, and whether his road construction and rehabilitation efforts deserve a praise or ridicule.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Dede1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
When I wrote in one of my previous posts that most western regional towns were one-street-antique, some people got twisted out of human form. These pictures could represent major parts of Osogbo which is the Osun State’s capital.

At least, it is nice to notice that people are still making use of mud to build houses in Nigeria as depicted by the first picture on the right side.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by pcicero(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
Dede1: When I wrote in one of previous posts that most western region towns were one-street-antique, people twisted out of human form. These pictures could represent major parts of Osogbo which is the Osun State’s capital.

At least, it is nice to notice that people are still making use of mud to build houses in Nigeria as depicted by the first picture on the right side.

Bloody slowpoke. You don't have mud houses in your Biafraland abi?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Dede1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
pcicero:

Bloody slowpoke. You don't have mud houses in your Biafraland abi?

If I call you a douche bag, it is a wonderful compliment. My sentence reads in part as “it is nice to notice that people are still making use of mud to build houses in Nigeria”. What the hell is wrong with a moronic dingbat such as you with the comment? I would want us to go back to use of mud in houses or try to improve on it so the hunger for European building materials will quench. .
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by idelle: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf:

A picture is worth a thousand words[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Alj, rather odd you are keen to believe the lies of the most deceptive reprobate on this forum. How many times has Beaf being discredited for his lies especially against the SW? Everyone has now worked out that he is a Yoruba wannabe who feels rejected by Yoruba folks. Hence his constant malevolent obsession with the region and its people. It does not look good , as per your judgement and motivation, that you are keen to believe a totally discredited character.

Is it not how another clown and hater (e-Edicolove) claimed Fashola has not carried out one single drainage project in Lagos State till I produced pictures on Nairaland I took with my own camera showing drainage projects in Lagos. Alj, sometimes it is best to say nothing than feel you must comment all the time. I have put Edicolove's lies against Fashola to bed permanently and the same will happen with Beaf's lies because even the worst hater of Aregbesola's will testify to the man's competence concerning road construction. Beaf's hatred is just diluted with wannabeism. That is why he is here trying to use rudimentary spin to divert attention away from what is inevitable. Is it Beaf that will know more about the SW, even if an incurable Yoruba wannabe, than the indigenes of Osun who have testified to the fact that work is ongoing on roads in the State?

http://nationalmirroronline.net/opinion/36455.html

Dude, are these pictures not the ones released by Osun state govt? Why all the long crap you posted here? Why does ACN need to resort to ethnic bigotry?

Anyway, where are the pics of "Evidence Of 'Massive" ''Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State' that you have taken with your own camera?
Dem don lost? grin grin grin

The "secessionist" Aregbesola is just there, telling high stories like you and doing fuckall.
Bros, do they actually teach una how to tell high stories, right from Lai Mohammed down?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
NorthSharp:

But we should not fall for the fallacy of mistaking A PART of something for the WHOLE of that thing; unless someone somewhere can somehow prove that what we see in these few pictures represent the WHOLE of the road construction efforts of the Osun State Government, it is NEITHER LOGICAL NOR FAIR for anyone to ridicule the WHOLE of the road construction and rehabilitation efforts of the state government on the basis of this scanty pictorial evidence.

Yes, the pictures might depict a small-scale rural road rehabilitation initiative that might appear shoddy and shabby, but what if that is just a tiny part of the whole picture? What if there are far larger scale, better executed and more completed road projects in the state that we have not yet seen?

So IMHO we should wait for more pictures 'from the other side' before we can judge whether those who praise Aregbesola as a working governor are right or wrong, and whether his road construction and rehabilitation efforts deserve a praise or ridicule.

Sorry, bro. Those shabby pics are the ones released by the Osun state govt as evidence of their large scale road construction.
The link provided is owned by the Osun Govt. Here it is again:

http://www.onewsportal.com/gallery/road-construct-across-osun-state/

Aregbesola is the most useless "leader" ever to perch on our political horizon.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf:

Sorry, bro. Those shabby pics are the ones released by the Osun state govt as evidence of their large scale road construction.

And you said you're not a PDP guy.

Why can't you mind your darn business, and focus on your state - where power continues to change hands from thieves to armed robbers. Ibori is locked in Belmarsh Prison, out here in London - go pay him a visit, and leave Osun state alone. Your lame duck president hasn't done a SINGLE THING since he was sworn in - yet the only thing you eat, drink, and sleep is Aregbesola. Mind your business and focus on your state.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
seriously , Ibori should be freed and appologised to. this is what is obtainable in most of the states across the nation, were they manage to do something, its in the state capital which are obviously not new projects
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Dede1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
shymmex:

Why can't you mind your darn business, and focus on your state - where power continues to change hands from thieves to armed robbers. Ibori is locked in Belmarsh Prison, out here in London - go pay him a visit, and leave Osun state alone. Your lame duck president hasn't done a SINGLE THING since he was sworn in - yet the only thing you eat, drink, and sleep is Aregbesola. Mind your business and focus on your state.

Shut up Master Detribalized. It has been so nice to watch your mockery of detribalization. No wonder scallywags such as you would twist out of human form on the hearing of disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by NorthSharp(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf:

Thanks for the link.

So from the point of view of FAIRNESS, which was one of the two issues I raised in my earlier post, I can say you have done very well; you posted ALL the pictures that are there on the Osun state government's website and, more importantly, you asked for MORE pictures, in case there are any, apparently to allow you to have better grounds upon which you would want to base your comments.

But from A PURELY LOGICAL point of view, we still need to know whether these few pictures are JUST A PART of the whole of the road rehabilitation and construction initiative of the Osun state government or they represent THE ENTIRE road projects by the government.

Until we can somehow find a way of knowing this, in a verifiable manner, we cannot LOGICALLY draw a safe conclusion as to the quality, extent and scale of the road rehabilitation and construction projects so far embarked upon or completed by the Aregbesola government.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
shymmex:

I also led the battle cry against Ibori on NL, night and day. Stop misfiring, bro.
Aregbesola is bloody useless. It is a lie?

Abeg, if you have pictures of the promised "massive road construction," then please post them and stop dribbling yourself and tripping over your own tongue.
Aregbesola boasted about the "dry season" and how he was partnering with Julius Berger, the World Bank had given 50billion funding etc...
Pictures, bro. Pictures! If you have none, then sit and watch.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by ak47mann(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
Dede1: When I wrote in one of previous posts that most western regional towns were one-street-antique, people twisted out of human form. These pictures could represent major parts of Osogbo which is the Osun State’s capital.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by bashr8: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
ak47mann: grin grin grin grin grin grin
u dey laff , that picture na london compared to what u will see in ekiti and other parts of southwest . south west needs spiritual deliverance from terrible leadership. they no even get shame to put such on their official state website chaiii

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by NorthSharp(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Dede1: in reply to shymmex

Shut up Master Detribalized. It has been so nice to watch your mockery of detribalization. No wonder scallywags such as you would twist out of human form on the hearing of disintegration of Nigeria.

I agree with you on the part in bold; this poster (shymmex) seems to be confused as to the image he would want to create for himself under this moniker; whether he wants a Gwawe's/Jarus'/Sam Ikenna's kind of image (truly detribalized and therefore well respected across the NL 'ethnic divide') or that of a typical NL ethnic bigot who enjoys fanning the fire of the 'ethnic warfare'.

The earlier this poster makes up his mind and pitches his tent either way (i.e. with the bigots or with the truly detribalized camp) the better for him. Most people would detest HYPOCRISY more strongly than they would detest ethnic bigotry!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by ak47mann(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
bashr8: u dey laff , that picture na london compared to what u will see in ekiti and other parts of southwest . south west needs spiritual deliverance from terrible leadership. they no even get shame to put such on their official state website chaiii
You know their is a say that says,a blind man cannot lead a crowd.I have told SW people so many times pls forget tribalism b4 you diss other groups make sure you lead by example...........white people can diss us and we might call them all sort of names but inside us we know they are way better than us in advancement.......... cool
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Dede1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
I can sincerely state that the usual suspects and regrettable carpetbaggers have avoided this thread like a plague. Truly, I wanted to read the craps from some of the rapscallions in defense of these pictures.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by mojounited(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
OMG, WTF!!! shocked shocked sad
Mehn, those pictures make me want to praise Governor Akpabio even more. . .
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2012
NorthSharp:

Thanks for the link.

So from the point of view of FAIRNESS, which was one of the two issues I raised in my earlier post, I can say you have done very well; you posted ALL the pictures that are there on the Osun state government's website and, more importantly, you asked for MORE pictures, in case there are any, apparently to allow you to have better grounds upon which you would want to base your comments.

But from A PURELY LOGICAL point of view, we still need to know whether these few pictures are JUST A PART of the whole of the road rehabilitation and construction initiative of the Osun state government or they represent THE ENTIRE road projects by the government.

Until we can somehow find a way of knowing this, in a verifiable manner, we cannot LOGICALLY draw a safe conclusion as to the quality, extent and scale of the road rehabilitation and construction projects so far embarked upon or completed by the Aregbesola government.

My brother, you sound like a gentleman. I will therefore advise you to stop indulging mischief-makers, bigots and shameless liars. It is very common these days, on NL, for one to predict the region of origin of those who are most scathingly negative when the SW is discussed. The big chip they carry on their shoulder against the SW and its people is always palpable. There is nothing like "giving credit where due" in their book of undiluted hatred.

Has this disgraceful OP and his many sidekicks, for example, ever praised Aregbesola for his OYES initiative that is highly lauded home and abroad to the extent the FG and around 15 Nigerian States are currently understudying the model? Like I said earlier, this is why they constantly attack Fashola and other SW administrators. They will ungraciously label Fashola "flower planter" when the entire world agrees that the man has, without dispute, done well. What does it profit a man to be full of the sort of hatred that makes him deny the truth? Go to the thread below titled "What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense".

Of course those consumed with inferiority complex and peeved with the deserved praises Fashola gets, home and abroad, will resort to bare-faced lies to discredit the Lagos Governor. Read and view the personal pictures I supplied in defense of Fashola when the usual suspects were shouting in glee. It is the very same thing happening here. These people are driven by some primordial need to undermine anything/anyone Yoruba. I would not bother trying to converse with them reasonably. Ask yourself if there can be any objectivity in a chap who is from Delta State yet, 24/7, discusses the SW and the Yoruba people. As if some of us don't know that his region has many woeful administrators (some of the worst in Nigeria) him and others should naturally focus on.

https://www.nairaland.com/826649/what-big-deal-about-fashola/1

For some of you, must it be about pulling one person down to praise another? Anyway award marks away on the net. Surerly, that is not where most Nigerians live. They live on the ground. As far as those telling lies here that fashola is doing nothing in his second term, I can only say that more States need to "do nothing" in the way Fashola is "doing nothing".

Below are my own pictures taken a few weeks ago of extensive drainage and combined water works project being done by Julius Berger in the Bode Thomas, Eric-Moore, Iponri axis. Similar work is going on throughout Lagos. Note how the new Channels are far better, more capacious and more efficient that those they replaced. Fashola will actually consolidate on his first term and some of us will be here, with evidence, to shame the lies and bad belle driven by nothing but undiluted hatred.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Johndoe100(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
I think Aregbesola is thug, let's see if he can do anything in his state. Hopefully he will not disappoint me, so we can throw him out at the next election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate / Presidential Tribunal: Adoption Of Final Addresses From All Parties / "I Am Not A Kingmaker" - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.