Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala (7896 Views)

World Bank Gives Kachikwu Thumbs Up On NNPC Reforms / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by abioila(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
violent:

I'm sure you'd agree that it's a bit ambitious and slightly delusional to assume your support for any candidate goes any further past your laptop.

lmao ;Dsee beef o!!
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by abioila(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

You are the worst fool on earth. Kirikiri Prison awaits you.
laf no go kill person for nairaland
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by porka: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
See how Oyinbo withdraw jeje... It's a cultural thing you know!!! I'll not be surprised to hear Aunti claiming on Monday that the votes were rigged against her. It'll be a surprise not to hear how she "won" but the votes were stolen because she's black and a woman, even when her all her acclaimed qualifications for the job did not leave the editorial board rooms of the New York Times and the Economist.
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by collyno200(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
onyewec3: I think the outpouring of vituperation on this woman is uncalled for. Give this woman a break please. She did not rise to her present position in world bank on the back of Nigeria but merit by those who know. Apart from politics of America Ngozi remains the best candidate. A lot of ignorant fellows sit behind computer to write on subject they know nothing about and abusing this woman. The stereotyped media agenda has brainwashed half educated fellows in to thinking that Ngozi is incompetent. If you ask me, Is deregulation the right thing? My answer is yes. What about the timing? Probably wrong. You will be asking for too much if you think Ngozi can turn things around overnight. You sure need a magician to do that. Giving the circumstances and allowance for human frailty which is common to all, the woman should NOT be blamed entirely for our economic woes. SO NGOZI FIGHT ON PLEASE
well said.sometimes i wonder the mental state of some people when they comment on topics.most people have never acheived anything on merit yet they criticise like they are the issac newton of our time.it is better u kip silent when u have nothing tangible an meaninful to say.castigating NOI is uncalled 4
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by collyno200(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
porka: See how Oyinbo withdraw jeje... It's a cultural thing you know!!! I'll not be surprised to hear Aunti claiming on Monday that the votes were rigged against her. It'll be a surprise not to hear how she "won" but the votes were stolen because she's black and a woman, even when her all her acclaimed qualifications for the job did not leave the editorial board rooms of the New York Times and the Economist.
so wat you are saying is nobody should contest because america has an annoited candidate.well there is no harm in losing by the way.if u tink it is easy acheive half of what she has acheived so far.nonsense
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by Decryptor(m): 3:19am On Apr 15, 2012
mr-gold:
what's this? Are you with us? Whats the relationship between NOI, WorldBank, Biafra and Oduduwa? Please o stop embarrassing us.
The bigots from Oduduwa republic here don't support her cos she's an Ibo woman! Get the picture?
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by agiboma(f): 4:35am On Apr 15, 2012
i hope she wins wink
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by dubem3(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Biafra, Biafra... Haters from oduduwa repulblic can kill themselves

this has nothing to do with Biafra!
Keep the strength and enthusiasm in check
when its called for,
even the blind who sees not warriors
the deaf who hears not the gong
and the cripple who cannot match
will testify and be ready at the call of duty.
Be wise and do no mighty deeds with Thy mouth but be ever ready to be on the side of truth.
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by dubem3(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2012
violent:

I'm sure you'd agree that it's a bit ambitious and slightly delusional to assume your support for any candidate goes any further past your laptop.

you couldn't be more correct
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by bittyend(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2012
That pig faced woman needs to go away for good, before she runs Nigeria into the ground.
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by dubem3(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2012
porka: See how Oyinbo withdraw jeje... It's a cultural thing you know!!! I'll not be surprised to hear Aunti claiming on Monday that the votes were rigged against her. It'll be a surprise not to hear how she "won" but the votes were stolen because she's black and a woman, even when her all her acclaimed qualifications for the job did not leave the editorial board rooms of the New York Times and the Economist.

am sure you got as far in life as you are by withrawing from fights or competitions just because ur opponent is seemingly stronger or better backed than you are.
Am sure Obama won the presidential race by withrawing cos John Mc Cain was white...
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by secnelly: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2012
Konnektions146: america,
and dey say we re corrupt?
no transparency, imagine health expert in bank, i just wonder

Gbam.... I wonder what He'll go there to do. This is not a matter of vasatility.
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by onyewec3: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: That pig faced woman needs to go away for good, before she runs Nigeria into the ground.
I guess if she goes,ur mum is available to take up d job
Re: Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala by onyewec3: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
agiboma: i hope she wins wink

Good coment from a reasonable Nigerian.I wish her success too....for pple who beef,pls dere mum or aunt shuld be ready to take up the job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister / 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN / Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.