Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Big Brother Africa - Eroding Our Cultural And Moral Values In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa - Eroding Our Cultural And Moral Values In Nigeria (1200 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa - Eroding Our Cultural And Moral Values In Nigeria by Kaychiuka: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2012
Friends,

Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Stop the broadcast of the Big Brother reality TV show in Nigeria"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-bigbrother/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!
Re: Big Brother Africa - Eroding Our Cultural And Moral Values In Nigeria by Udomegacious: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2012
I realy think big brother africa is a destroyer of values and should be banned by the appropriate authorities
Re: Big Brother Africa - Eroding Our Cultural And Moral Values In Nigeria by brock1740: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
thanks dear this is good news i like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Eroding Our Cultural And Moral Values In Nigeria by Kaychiuka: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
There is the common saying that all it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

So my dear friend lend you voice to a petition online now @ http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-bigbrother/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan’s New Movie “october 1″ : View Poster! / Person Of Interest Versus Jack Bauer 24 Hours. Which 1 Do U Prefer? / How To Download On Youtube To My System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.