Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Is Nigeria Ready For IT ? I Mean Both The Good And Bad Involved? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nigeria Ready For IT ? I Mean Both The Good And Bad Involved? (444 Views)

Meet The Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria Ready To Buy The $2.5bn Shell Oil Block / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) / Is Nigeria Ready For A Cashless Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Ready For IT ? I Mean Both The Good And Bad Involved? by h33t: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Does the words HACKER ring any bells?
It has started anyway, bank accounts been hacked, atm funds getting missing and so on.
Hackers break what so called IT GURUs build, so we say hackers are d bad guyz right?? but look at the brighter side, hacking requires alot of idea to put together a hack.
THE ideas is what is important now, an idea could yield millions. I organise workshops and seminars teaching and explaining ideas on how to make some money both thrugh HYIP programs and through some techiques, learn how to:

1. open a bank account in the usa from nigeria

2. open and verify a paypal account

3. international trade made easy with cashu.com, good trick

4. make free calls to the usa and canada and also send free text messages to the usa and canada, not magicjack or fake internet calls hahahaa.

and many more, please letme know if you are intrested, the listed 4 basic tricks listed above will be done for free for the fist 10 members intrested

I am a blackhat hacker, oh sorrry used to be, now am just giving out all i have learnt over time, thanks. please call me

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Web Developers/instructors I Can Partner With / Nokia X2 For Sale / The Secret Of Staying Healthy And Getting Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.