Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Oga And His House Boy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oga And His House Boy. (2079 Views)

Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner / Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors / Oga And House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga And His House Boy. by JojoArmani(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
A man, after eating asked his house boy to give him toothpick, so wen the boy bring the toothpick pack, the man noticed dat de toothpick looks used. He called back the boy,
Oga: wat has been happening to dis toothpick.
Akpan: oga i should be askin u, cos na u dey waste am, u troway am after using it but i return mine after using it..
Re: Oga And His House Boy. by ElementG(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked o boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one man grin grin grin
Re: Oga And His House Boy. by JojoArmani(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
thanks man
Re: Oga And His House Boy. by acidtalk: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
Jojo Armani: A man, after eating asked his house boy to give him toothpick, so wen the boy bring the toothpick pack, the man noticed dat de toothpick looks used. He called back the boy,
Oga: wat has been happening to dis toothpick.
Akpan: oga i should be askin u, cos na u dey waste am, u troway am after using it but i return mine after using it..

This joke is as old as Nigerian Cmedy business is concerned. It as first told by the Late Muhammed Danjuma in the very early 90s
Re: Oga And His House Boy. by ekeroyal(m): 3:02am On Apr 15, 2012
^kwel bro. Old? Yes and so? It's still funny.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oga And His House Boy. by Martin55: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
thanks man
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Oga And His House Boy. by babaowo: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
acidtalk:

This joke is as old as Nigerian Cmedy business is concerned. It as first told by the Late Muhammed Danjuma in the very early 90s
.. Oya say your own? Olodo!

(1) (Reply)

Very Wicked And Funny Pastors. / Please Advice This Man (pic) / Top Five Insta Comedians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.