Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors (6408 Views)

Episode Btw Oga, House Boy And Madam / Okoro And Madam / Ikemefuna Boss And Madam (2) (3) (4)

Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by bashydemy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
JOKE
Akpos who was a houseboy usually sneaks into his Oga's room, drinks his wine and adds water to top it up. One day his Oga bought a new wine called pasties, it was a french wine that changes colour if water is added onto it. Akpos unaware of this, sneaks into his Oga's room, drank the new wine and added water on it. Immediately it started changing colour.
Akpos: I am in trouble, big trouble.
He ran to the kitchen.
Meanwhile, oga and madam were sitted in the parlour, while Akpos was in the kitchen.
OGA: Akpos
Akpos: Oga
OGA: who drank my pasties?.
No answer!
OGA: Akpos, who drank my pasties?.
No answer. Oga walked to the kitchen and saw Akpos there.
OGA: Are you insane or what?. Why when i call, you say "Oga" but when i ask you a question you don't answer me.
Akpos: Oga when you are in the kitchen you don't understand anything, except your name.
OGA: Is that so?. Okay go to the parlour, stand beside madam and ask me a questionwhile i stand here.
Akpos went and did what oga said.
Akpos: Ogaaaaaa
OGA: Yes Akpos
Akpos: Who goes into the maid's bedroom when madam is not at home?.
No answer.
Akpos: Ogaaaaaa!!! You dey hear me, i say who dey sneak enter the house girl room when madam no dey house.
No answer. Oga runs out of the kitchen.
OGA: Wonders shall never end. Akpos, it is true o, when one is in the kitchen, one doesnot hear anything, except one's name.
MADAM: That's not true. It's a lie.
Akpos: Madam, do you want to be tested?.
MADAM: Yes
Akpos: Oya enter the kitchen
She enters.
Akpos: Madam
MADAM: Yes Akpos
Akpos: Who is Junior's biological Father?. Me or Oga
Madam rushed out of the kitchen
MADAM: This kitchen needs to be fumigated o, i can't understand anything at all.

Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by realsammie(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
old joke but stil makes me laugh any day
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by hottprince: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
realsammie: old joke but stil makes me laugh any day
same here
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by bashydemy(m): 2:32am On Sep 12, 2012
Seeing this for the first time and still laughing
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by larride(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2012
bashy_demy: Seeing this for the first time and still laughing

Which planet u dey?
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Onyeasi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
larride:

Which planet u dey?
Saturn
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Catchfire1: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Classic...always funny
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
bashy_demy: Seeing this for the first time and still laughing
Seeing this for the hundredth time and still not laughing.

Like seriously how many times dem go post dis joke for here?! undecided
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by bashydemy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
booqee: Seeing this for the hundredth time and still not laughing.

Like seriously how many times dem go post dis joke for here?! undecided
I doubt if God can impressed or put smile on your face. Make God forgive me

Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
bashy_demy: I doubt if God can impressed or put smile on my face. Make God forgive me
yes you can curse yourself..don't curse me bushpig! angry
God always puts a smile on my face and will continue to put a smile on my face till forever! undecided
copy dat?? So deal with it! Goat..
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by bashydemy(m): 4:20am On Sep 13, 2012
booqee: yes you can curse yourself..don't curse me bushpig! angry
God always puts a smile on my face and will continue to put a smile on my face till forever! undecided
copy dat?? So deal with it! Goat..
Sorry gurl, i know there is nothing you can do to put smile on a stone heart lady like you you wont smile, The like of you are many here but i wont mention names.

Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2012
bashy_demy: Sorry gurl, i know there is nothing you can do to put smile on a stone heart lady like you you wont smile, The like of you are many here but i wont mention names.
dat one na ur own wahala.
Go to the search engine and type in dis topic, u'll see wat i'm saying. Joke wey don old tire..mtchew undecided
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Obinoscopy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nice joke
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
nice joke... angry
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by shakara4u(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2012
I D FIND THE MAN WEY POST THESE JOKES
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by bashydemy(m): 4:41am On Sep 15, 2012
shakara4u: I D FIND THE MAN WEY POST THESE JOKES
Keep searching ok, Long time though
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by delight101: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
weda na old or nt its still gud weda na old or nt its still gud ... cool
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
nice zoke cheesy
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by bashydemy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Akpos asked Chichi in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you"?

Chichi answered with a loud voice; "I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT
WITH YOUUU!!!”.

All the students in the library started staring at Akpos and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, Chichi walked quietly to Akpos’s table and she told him
"I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?"

Akpos responded with a
loud voice: "N50000 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!!!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!"
and all the people in the
library looked at Chichi in shock and Akpos whispered in her ears;
"I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty"
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by toygod2: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Anoda lol grin
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by realsammie(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2013
bashy_demy: Akpos asked Chichi in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you"?

WITH YOUUU!!!”.

All the students in the library started staring at Akpos and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, Chichi walked quietly to Akpos’s table and she told him
"I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?"

Akpos responded with a

10 Unlike. cool cool cool
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013
realsammie:
10 unlike
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by Adimonyemma: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2013
bashy_demy: Akpos asked Chichi in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you"?

WITH YOUUU!!!”.

Akpos responded with a
[quote author=realsamm nice joke
Re: Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors by zeepop: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2013
hahahaha Akpors u get wisdom jare

Hello House / 20 Pictures Everyone Who's Passed Through 100level In A 9ja Uni Will Relate To / Let's Joke About The On-Going 2010 World Cup In S/A