Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy (14672 Views)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nigerians are too informed to vote for a boko haram sponsors who has killed thousands just because he and his so called north lost in the last election. Aboki man dosent know that. Aboki remains aboki no mata what or how learned
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by kutchs: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Your General can contest afterall it is his right but as to whether he will win am not sure. I wonder what he would have done given the BH menace 2day with most northerners giving bh covert support. Anyway if he does win I may start my own terror group and see how he handles it.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by kheart(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Kachi01: Buhari; 2015; another blood of nysc members is about to be wasted because his second name is looser. Come to think of it, so nobody is able to rule this nation except this old politicians that kept us in this mess? Where are the youths?
did u say youth? who is gej
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure: Nigerians are too informed to vote for a boko haram sponsors who has killed thousands just because he and his so called north lost in the last election. Aboki man dosent know that. Aboki remains aboki no mata what or how learned

Those are just figments of ur imagination that has no basis or back-up facts whatsoever. if u desire to know the true sponsors or Boko haram, ask the retardeen who did told us that he knows the sponsors and yet he is not telling or ask Sambo his assistants that Ndume is indicting. from ur words, u definitely have issues with Abokis no doubt, u definitely hate them from those words so i guess it wont be out of place if i call u a bigot. Now i know where u are coming from
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by jmaine: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
maclatunji:

You will rig, shay? Try and rot in jail this time round.

What you placed up there is quite funny . . . and it doesn't change the fact the he aint going anywhere close to Aso rock . .

Am beginning to feel he placed a bet with someone somewhere that he must occupy Aso Rock before he dies . . . well that would be one hell of a forgone bet cos he shall lose effortlessly again . .appears the Buhari Clan don't learn good lessons . . .
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by sinachiman: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Rubbish buhari is a joker he had an oppturnity when i was a kid to make changes now that i hav my own child he is still joisting 4 power who told him that no other person is worth leading naija aright if he like let him invert HARAM BOKOKO nxt tym we will surely furstrate him during the pull with his yeye organiser of safe nigeria group self aclaimed Pastor Bakare
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by PointB: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
OAM4J:

So you will rather blame a man who has no control over a police post for keeping quiet but free the man that commands the entire security forces over Boko Haram? Strange!

OR are you saying his silence is more powerful than the noise, scream and threat of a Commander in chief of Nigerian Armed forces? hmnnn...may be you are right undecided

We have seen GMB regime before, and frankly, he didn't impress. He will be wasting his time again, trying once more. By the way, are you not tired of old clueless men? undecided
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by MyMouth(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
Behari contest? Abeg make i go look for my voters card. This is the only man i can go out to vote for.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by PointB: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
temmytanny: this CPC should talk to ACN and make Uncle FASH the VP,they win the election.

That combination will not even win Lagos state. Don't overestimate your strength!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by maclatunji: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
So many insults which are of course laced with tribalism and bigotry. No one here has said Buhari is incompetent. It says a lot, some are even saying they want another candidate. Very few are talking about GEJ. In fact, people are shying away from endorsing him on Nairaland. Why? It is because we all know GEJ doesn't have it as a leader.

So, call names all you want- GEJ is obviously going to do something that ridicules his high office in no time again and again until 2015. The only way GEJ will win a 2015 election is to buy it and make Nigeria more bankrupt than Greece. From all angles GEJ can forget 2015.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by PointB: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
maclatunji: So many insults which are of course laced with tribalism and bigotry. No one here has said Buhari is incompetent. It says a lot, some are even saying they want another candidate. Very few are talking about GEJ. In fact, people are shying away from endorsing him on Nairaland. Why? It is because we all know GEJ doesn't have it as a leader.

So, call names all you want- GEJ is obviously going to do something that ridicules his high office in no time again and again until 2015. The only way GEJ will win a 2015 election is to buy it and make Nigeria more bankrupt than Greece. From all angles GEJ can forget 2015.

OK, Buhari is GROSSLY INCOMPETENT! Nigerians know this, and that is why he has never won election in democratic era!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by WIMUNR(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
I just hope CPC has learnt her lesson from the last election and form a formiddable partnership with ACN early enough, and put in place a solid political structure that will give those organized looters (pdp) a run for their money.
I would also suggest they groom another candidate with less controversies as Buhari to give them better acceptance. If they can put this in place before next year, then I don't see pdp coming into power again, if not, we will be singing the same tune by 2015
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by jmaine: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
This thread sole focus is [size=18pt]Babahari[/size] . .the man whose words is gold and can be taken to the bank as a good collateral for a loan facility . . .I called him a deceit in the past and peeps challenged it . . yet . .the chameleon does a twist again and am not surprised . . . in the same way i wont be surprised at his unprecedented loss at the polls if he ever dares to contest . . .[size=18pt]I love Babahari honesty in contesting once more . .he is indeed a man of his word[/size] . .
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
PointB:

OK, Buhari is GROSSLY INCOMPETENT! Nigerians PointB know this, [s]and that is why he has never won election in democratic era![/s] (not true, has always been rigged out both from the ballots and the courts)

ur opinion is noted
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
First, I don't think Buhari is too old to run for office. Ronald Reagan was 69 when he first won the presidency of the USA, and he served two full terms. Manmohan Singh, current Indian prime minister, is 80 years old. So his age, by itself, doesn't rule him out.

Having said that, I'm not sure that running for the presidency himself is the smartest move. He is still seen as too much of a polarising figure and religious bigot to garner needed votes across the country. He should instead channel his energies towards arranging a merger between CPC, CAN, APGA and maybe ANPP. Let the enlarged party form a unique ideology and manifesto that they can sell to the masses. We NEED the PDP out, but that won't happen until opposition parties put aside their selfish egos and unite for the good of the country.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by naffysa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Gen, Buhari shuld pick Fashola as his Vice and defeat PDP
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by zulk12(f): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
Wat makes all u buhari loverz think he is beta dan gej?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by chuks49(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
Serial loser
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by aspabay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
Onlytruth: General Buhari can run but two questions arise.

The first question is, WHERE IS HE RUNNING TO?
The Second question is, HOW FAST IS HE RUNNING?
lol.
)
ℓ☺ℓ
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
zulk12: Wat makes all u buhari loverz think he is beta dan gej?

go through previous threads on this issue especially before the elections and u will be better enlightened. We are now being justified with the kind of stinking air we all are presently experiencing
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by mabcos: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
GAB1: Naija will split because of 2015 election
. U're a kid still thinking that is possible even when u now know that oil have been cited in the north & other ones near south does not blong 2 them. No normal person 4rom west & midle belt will think of jioning U in anything.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by ginas: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
This man just cannot keep to his words

really don't think he can ever rule Nigeria
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Johndoe100(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem: For now, I see no one capable of delivering except this great general. The retardeen presently there is simply an assshole.

Mad dogs are ususally both blind and deaf to their surroundings, which of your animal chapions is going to dislodge PDP?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
Johndoe100:

Mad dogs are ususally both blind and deaf to their surroundings, which of your animal chapions is going to dislodge PDP?

Foolish Asss-lickers are ignorant of the fact that more innocent Nigerians are dying daily in records number that has never been seen before in the history of this country during peace time. still the retardeen is asking me not to panic. Foools
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by kutchs: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
You guys shud continue to deceive Buhari into having a false sense of himself just like Sahara Reporters did in 2011. Come 2015 he will head again to the Supreme Court to challenge his loss.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by mabcos: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
mistaken GMB 4 BK sponsorer is not enough cos d bumb kill more of his suporters which u rejoice about. 4 some of his promises & statements, non can be as much as d promise of d fresh air.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by ziccoit: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
PDP may be relevant by 2015 if Mr GEJ packs his wife out of Aso rock and allow those he slighted in 2011 to produce the presidential candidate. Else, GEJ would be the last PDP man in Aso rock at least by 2015. The man has everything against him.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
As for me ooo, My support is for GEJ AKA Mr Fresh Air. *jokes* grin
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem: What ffucking youth? Retardeen no be youth? What about bankole, mark, sambo and co? How far have they led us? At least these ones are still younger than pdp youth leader.
I don't care about age, what I want is a capable hand even if he is metusalah.

Try and understand what he means by youth. GEJ aint a youth
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

Try and understand what he means by youth. GEJ aint a youth

The youth leader for Retardeen GEJ's party is 60yrs (officially). GEJ is less than 60yrs. bro The retardeen is still a Youth.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Bastiger(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
ehnnn?so that he can and spend the 1st 4 years witch-hunting people abi?Nigeria doesn't need people like him and am speaking 4 meself,what does he have to offer sef?diminishing returns has set in....who put pressure on him to rescind his decision?...arrant nonsense,bunch of expired politicians who won't accept the fact that their era has gone.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by killuminati(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure: Waste of time and energy reading this stuff. Till then Mr General I promise you won't smell aso rock again in the name of been president. A religious fagot can't rule dis nation. This country is too big for him
Na your papa get Aso Rock??
gboss4sure: Waste of time and energy reading this stuff. Till then Mr General I promise you won't smell aso rock again in the name of been president. A religious fagot can't rule dis nation. This country is too big for him
Na your papa get Aso Rock??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? / 30% Of Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Diverted-Kachikwu / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.