Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) (15730 Views)

APC Counters Edwin Clark's Claim On Alleged Plot To Kill Jonathan / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / Jonathan - Boko-Haram Cant Frustrate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by nex(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
Full Text Transcript of the recent Boko Haram Youtube Video:

O people, O people, listen us good. Listen to this messenger of Allah for he knows not what he does but for his Lord.

O people, we have heard some talk from this President, Goodluck Jonathan, boasting that in 3 months, he will finish us off. Now, no one talks that way except he who has gone astray of his creator, because nobody can bring things to bear except Allah. Ourselves in the same vein, have declared that certainly you can do nought to us. Even then, by the grace of Allah, our main aim remains that we are killed and made matyrs in the duty of Allah, so we may gain the fruits of Allah's promises to his servants, as written in his book, the holy Qur'an.

This is our only profit in this task which we have taken up. May Allah steady our hearts in fulfilling our mission...and there is nothing you can do about it because those that have first been on your path have done nothing except fill their mouths with words; just like Pharaoh, and those who even came before Pharoah,then after Pharaoh, even unto this day, up till this day, once you see someone whose way is not of Allah, he would be found filling up his mouth (with boasts). May Allah guide us from filling our mouths with boasts. We are nothing but followers of Allah.

People, listen, we never have the intentions of some miscreants such as those going around collecting moneys from the public, doing whatever they want, we are not them. If they do not know,there is the day that Allah will judge on Judgment Day.

If we kill,then definitely, it is someone who has gone afoul of Allah, or the religion of Allah, or the prophet(s) of Allah. If we put one forth, these are the things we do.

By Allah's name, I intend only to deliver important information to the world. It's even surprising that we have to make out time to discuss this matter of boastfulness. We will not carry on any long talk, or continue to talk about people, unless we have information that can be useful to people, or can help us all. This is why I have engaged in this talk. May Allah help us all, may Allah aid us in what we are doing. May Allah give us the will to be killed in doing His deed. You, you are consoling yourselves with bringing harm upon us, or with catching us, but it's amazing because if you read (verses of the Qur'an in Arabic).

If a muslim who is pure of heart sits to puts his eye to these verses, no matter what befalls him in the hands of the enemies of Allah, whether he is harmed, of caught, or killed, he will be full of laughter. Your body shall not die, and you must not have bad feelings with what is happening to you, you are the bearers of your mission. If I am caught, and they press me against the ground, stepping on my head, and raining blows upon my body, I am the bearer of the oath I have made to God. Because at the end of the verse, it says "whatever", which here, we can relate to being caught. There's no God like Allah therefore if any misfortune should fall upon us, as long as there are others who have been engaged in Jihad before us, and have suffered the same fate, then his will is done.

Also, these last couple days, the ocurrences are what Allah is talking about. These past few days that we have been some days we kill a thousand, then after perhaps two days, they kill a hundred of ours. Allah says he sees his servants. It is pertinent that Allah see the servants who have intentions to do his deeds. That is what Allah means. He knows them, however, for those who had intentions to do His deeds to know, amongst them who had truthful intentions, and those who had ulterior intentions. Because it is during these conditions of being caught, or putting yourself in harm's way, and the rest unfortunate events, that is the time when those with ulterior intentions will falter. Thus, the matyrs will be chosen from you. In the end, Allah does not love pretenders.

These are the things Allah told us. May Allah grant us faith. This is the message.

http://verdantchronicles.com/home/headline-news/breaking-news/2464-we-didnt-threaten-to-kill-jonathan-boko-haram-fulltext-transcript-of-boko-haram-youtube-video.html

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by gidiMonsta(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
Either these guys are seriously deluded or they don't really understand the gravity of what they're doing. Killing unjustly in Allah's name? And talking about heaven like its your birthright, may Allah reward you and your sick followers with the worst punishment in hell.

7 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by nex(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
It takes a lot of branwashing to get to where this group today. I don't agree that they would have been able to achieve so much without Atiku, and his foreign counterparts. He mistakenly blurted out his plan for violent change before the elections, but that had actually been his "Plan A".

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
Koran has sympathy for those who kill for the blood thirsty Allah.
Did I say sympathy? I mean support...... em mmm. Its even a command.

Islam is not a religion of peace.

The peace in Islam is defined by subduing all with contrary views.

The sooner we face the truth, the better for us.

10 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by ajirapsy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
If u dont have any meaningful thing to say, den shut d 4ck up. We shall all be held accountable 4 all our actions on judgement day. U dont call d ALMIGHTY thirsty Allah.
noblezone: Koran has sympathy for those who kill for the blood thirsty Allah.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by tigerleggs(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2012

By the power invested in me by Seun, I hereby, rule you out of order.

3 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Callotti: 1:03am On Apr 15, 2012
We know.
Jonathan is doing it by himself.
All na 419!

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by nex(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2012
@NobleZone

You really did go quite out of order by insulting God just to express your grievance with this Boko.

@Calloti

Jonathan is too dull to conceive of such a plan. He'll end up with a brain tumor if he tries.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Callotti: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2012
nex: @NobleZone

You really did go quite out of order by insulting God just to express your grievance with this Boko.

@Calloti

Jonathan is too dull to conceive of such a plan. He'll end up with a brain tumor if he tries.

Mu he he he he he he

LOL!!!

Poor Jonadunce. . .God bless his 'Otuoke' soul! grin
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Mynd44: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2012
nex: @NobleZone

WTF. That is the funniest isht I have seen today

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by ndsmartt(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2012
am sick n tired of u guyz...... Does it mean that all the Innocent blood wasted already, is not enough for dis una blood thirsty allah

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2012
i dont consider this blood thirsty allah of urs to be the true God. the true God does not condone this dastardly evil act of murder, savagery and violence that ur evil and backward religion is founded on. think of all the people that have died in the name of allah. breieved families. orphans. widows and entire families wiped out because ur allah promised you 77 virgins. just think.

may the true God judge you and everyone of us accordingly, after our death.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by javalove(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2012
I am a Muslim and I can tell you that these Boko guys are confused. . .deluded and know nothing about islam. . .

A MATYR IS NOT SOMEONE WHO GOES OUT TO DIE OR KILL HIMSELF OR WRAP A BOMB AROUND HIS BODY!!!.. . .A MATYR DIES IN THE PROCESS OF STRUGGLE. . .NOT NESSECARILY WAR . .I COULD EVEN BE IN THE CAUSE OF HELPING OTHERS OR A COMMUNITY SERVICE. . .

The Holy Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him) taught us that "The ink of a scholar is holier than the blood of a matyr". . .so seek knowledge because if you are able to seek knowledge and you choose not to, you carry a full sin.

He also said that "Seek knowledge, even if it s as far as China". . .because China was the fartherest place known to them at that time. . . .

Allah knows best. . .and he will expose whoever is behind them someday.

Finally, am I the only one thinking this whole Boko setup is taking the exact pattern of Al-Qaeda. . .?

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by onyeego(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
Can you people ever leave jonathan alone?

If your wife denies ***, u blame jonathan

If u fail exams u blame jonathan.

If your car won't start, its jonathan.

If u have a flat tyre, its jonathan's fault!

If Manchester united loses a match,guess who's fault.....
Your right jonathan

Goodluck Jonathan has become the excuss of every dick and harry.

5 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hahahaha, they are already afraid and trying to cover up, well sha e neva start self. Soon u guys will be history. All Islam terrorist has always failed and forgotten so will you guys.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by MeGaStReEt: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
javalove: I am a Muslim and I can tell you that these Boko guys are confused. . .deluded and know nothing about islam. . .

A MATYR IS NOT SOMEONE WHO GOES OUT TO DIE OR KILL HIMSELF OR WRAP A BOMB AROUND HIS BODY!!!.. . .A MATYR DIES IN THE PROCESS OF STRUGGLE. . .NOT NESSECARILY WAR . .I COULD EVEN BE IN THE CAUSE OF HELPING OTHERS OR A COMMUNITY SERVICE. . .

The Holy Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him) taught us that "The ink of a scholar is holier than the blood of a matyr". . .so seek knowledge because if you are able to seek knowledge and you choose not to, you carry a full sin.

He also said that "Seek knowledge, even if it s as far as China". . .because China was the fartherest place known to them at that time. . . .

Finally, am I the only one thinking this whole Boko setup is taking the exact pattern of Al-Qaeda. . .?

[/size]

[size=12pt]I presume you know better than Osama Bin Landen
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2012

see...I concur.....Islam ia a violent religion. Everybody should go and read about the history of Islam, even muhammed himself was a terrorist killing people unjustly so that they can be on his side. That is why any country in which Islam is the religion of about 50% of the population, they never have peace.....consider other Islamic nations like Arab, Iraq etc.....it has been the same old story of violence and terrorism. I know some people will want to blast me right now, but that's the truth. Infact there are places in the quran that preaches violence directly or indirectly, I was told all this by a former Muslim who is converted. I did my own research and I found out it is true...

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by WillyWest: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
javalove: I am a Muslim and I can tell you that these Boko guys are confused. . .deluded and know nothing about islam. . .

Nice one Javalove. That's the voice of a true muslim. With pple like you around there is still hope. May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Kachi01: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
Reading through all the write ups from muslims(those for and against boko haram) since this boko haram menace started both quoting from the koran to suport their judgement, two things comes into my mind, it is either there many types of koran or the original version of the koran is being hiden or better still, somebody is not telling the whole truth. ISLAM IS PEACE THEY SAID. Where are those advocating for amnesty and monetary settlement for this guy? Hope they read this and understand what they mean. Is all about distracting the president and islamising naija.

4 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by tchaik(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2012

QUIET!!! Have you forgotten what we christians did in INQUISITION periods (13th and 14th century)? We bloody did what these dim-wits are doing now, even worse(and there were no bombs then).
I have read the full Q'ran (though a staunch catholic) and couldnt see any place Allah told any punk to be a terrorist.
These guyz have not told us the real dubs, until then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by tchaik(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Kachi01: Reading through all the write ups from muslims(those for and against boko haram) since this boko haram menace started both quoting from the koran to suport their judgement, two things comes into my mind, it is either there many types of koran or the original version of the koran is being hiden or better still, somebody is not telling the whole truth. ISLAM IS PEACE THEY SAID. Where are those advocating for amnesty and monetary settlement for this guy? Hope they read this and understand what they mean. Is all about distracting the president and islamising naija.
DISTRACTING THE PRESIDENT? GOOD
Islamizing Nigeria? NEVER
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Onyatinu: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
I don't really understand. Same muslims say boko haram are not muslims, but then they kip using d koran and d name of Allah.They talked about killing anybody or anything contrary to d words of Allah, God created us all, He has the poWer to make everyone abide to one religion but He gave us the freewill to do what we want.so y should a human being lay judgement on his fellow human being. Bokoharam/muslims u need to wake up. U are living in doom.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Generalkorex(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
Landen[/size][/quote]
Kachi01: Reading through all the write ups from muslims(those for and against boko haram) since this boko haram menace started both quoting from the koran to suport their judgement, two things comes into my mind, it is either there many types of koran or the original version of the koran is being hiden or better still, somebody is not telling the whole truth. ISLAM IS PEACE THEY SAID. Where are those advocating for amnesty and monetary settlement for this guy? Hope they read this and understand what they mean. Is all about distracting the president and islamising naija.
[quote author=MeGaStReEt]
their iz only one AL-Quran,itz just dat people misquote and mistranslate it,their ar verses in the Holy Quran,which people change their meaning when translating it to people just because of their own selfish interest.
these boko haram are using islam as cover up.
They go around everywhere wit bomb,al the bomb blast events that they had done by dis people,are there nt muslims among the victims?

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by tchaik(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
speedyboi: see...I concur.....Islam ia a violent religion. Everybody should go and read about the history of Islam, even muhammed himself was a terrorist killing people unjustly so that they can be on his side. That is why any country in which Islam is the religion of about 50% of the population, they never have peace.....consider other Islamic nations like Arab, Iraq etc.....it has been the same old story of violence and terrorism. I know some people will want to blast me right now, but that's the truth. Infact there are places in the quran that preaches violence directly or indirectly, I was told all this by a former Muslim who is converted. I did my own research and I found out it is true...
Go and read the history of christianity, hell no, start from King David who will wake up on day and say that God sent him to a land (various of them) to kill every man and woman; even cattle, and possess for his people.
Now come on, which God will send you to commit genocide on a property that aint yours?
Didn't the early Christians during the Reign of Pompei revolte against the Emperror? ( Many times violently).
Let's us not bring religion inside this kitchen, these people are psychotic!
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
tchaik:
QUIET!!! Have you forgotten what we christians did in INQUISITION periods (13th and 14th century)? We bloody did what these dim-wits are doing now, even worst(and their were no bombs then).
I have read the full Q'ran (though a staunch catholic) and couldnt see any place Allah told any punk to be a terrorist.
These guyz have not told us the real dubs, until then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hey don't try to twist what happened.....
This was the story.....durin the inquisition Periods,it was the roman catholic that that were punishing those that were opposing their own beliefs( not the whole Christian beliefs)-mind you, they were not killing them....and contrary to what you said, there were explosive materials then!
And the reason for the punishment was because people were opposing(just like the boko haram) not because they didn't want to be a Christian....its just like if Christians wants to fight back now and treat Muslims cruelly or pickup arms.....
And again, there is no part in the bible that preaches violence...

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Ideasroole: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
In summary Aboki undecided
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by tchaik(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Onyatinu: I don't really understand. Same muslims say boko haram are not muslims, but then they kip using d koran and d name of Allah.They talked about killing anybody or anything contrary to d words of Allah, God created us all, He has the poWer to make everyone abide to one religion but He gave us the freewill to do what we want.so y should a human being lay judgement on his fellow human being. Bokoharam/muslims u need to wake up. U are living in doom.
Q'ran has engleesh versio, download it and find for yourself. But to save your time, I have it and there aint no place the book said so!!
Though you can always see some dumd phucking hard-a-piece-of-horse-crap-of-a-story to believe!

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Chamber10(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Which one do we believe now, Boko haram stand point or other Islams stand point.
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Generalkorex: Landen[/size]Reading through all the write ups from muslims(those for and against boko haram) since this boko haram menace started both quoting from the koran to suport their judgement, two things comes into my mind, it is either there many types of koran or the original version of the koran is being hiden or better still, somebody is not telling the whole truth. ISLAM IS PEACE THEY SAID. Where are those advocating for amnesty and monetary settlement for this guy? Hope they read this and understand what they mean. Is all about distracting the president and islamising naija.
their iz only one AL-Quran,itz just dat people misquote and mistranslate it,their ar verses in the Holy Quran,which people change their meaning when translating it to people just because of their own selfish interest.
these boko haram are using islam as cover up.
They go around everywhere wit bomb,al the bomb blast events that they had done by dis people,are there nt muslims among the victims?

excuse and excuse. trying to defend islam and the quaran. open ur eyes and be honest for once. please!!!!!!!
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by dhabrio: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ noblezone: make ur findings very well before ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ jump into conclusion. Islam is not a violent religion. It a religion ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ need to understand before you practice it, that's why He said "know M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ before ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ worship M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥, cos if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥, how wld ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ worship me". The so called boko may have a fainted knowledge of Islam but they have ₪☺ atom of understanding. Knowledge without understanding is a waste. Pls oo, Islam is the best and peaceful religion I've ever known. I never practice it bcs my parents do, I do bcs I found it to be true religion. Boko are not of us!!!!
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
tchaik:
Go and read the history of christianity, hell no, start from King David who will wake up on day and say that God sent him to a land (various of them) to kill every man and woman; even cattle, and possess for his people.
Now come on, which God will send you to commit genocide on a property that aint yours?
Didn't the early Christians during the Reign of Pompei revolte against the Emperror? ( Many times violently).
Let's us not bring religion inside this kitchen, these people are psychotic!
Hey...if you don't know anything just shut up.....if you just hear people talking about king David and you now form your own story to make Christianity look violent, you have failed! There is no time when God told anybody to steal in his name .....
Re: We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) by PeterKbaba: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
The PDP vultures are so desperate in moving into the south west region at all means, they have seen how the ACN govt as succeeded in united all the yorubas, igbos and even the hausas as 1.... Have you not noticed that it is only in the South West that every Nigerian citizen is one and your right is respected... You can take a yoruba man to court as an igbo or hausa and win... You can work any were you like based on merits... The development in SW state is getting better than how it was over 30 years ago.... the progress and unity that is moving under the ACN is so past it as moved into EDo.... Can you all see... the more ACN progress, the more PDP loses their states.... This is why ACN will continue to be a threat to PDP.

Please let's politically analyze this carefully without being tribal about it: We all know Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015 (Good for him), but what are he's chances to win.

We all know that because of BOKO HARAM issues, all Nigerians are desperate to see a true leader emerge as the new President in 2015, so its going to be difficult for the PDP to rig as usual.

We all know that ACN as won the South Western states of Nigeria through their development... Lagos is leading the country to what Nigeria should be.

We all know that Jonathan can not win the Nothern States of Nigeria ( reasons best known to all of us )

We all know that the SE & SS are not united under a party... They are not even united under the PDP too.

We all know that the PDP party is fast loosing its foo's in Nigeria and IF THEY LOOSE THE 2015 ELECTION TO ACN, ALL THE CORRUPTION CABALS WILL BE LOCKED UP ASAP.

Why can't Nigerians realize that we need to change our ways, we are too tribal, that is what the PDP is using in Fighting against us... They make us tribal vampires and claim they are our leaders (PDP)... Nigerians cant you see that PDP as been running this country since 1960 and still no change.

I remember about 15 years ago, the way lagos was before ACN came in, lagos was the most dirtiest state in the whole country, I remember all the streets in Lagos was a refuse dump.. All everyone does was to come out of your house and dump your morning dirt on the street or drive to any express road and dump it there.... Now when ACN got in, OBJ refused to give LAGOS its monthly allocation for years... You know why, so the start will not develop, and people will continue to be poor, dirty and act like animals... The PDP believes this is the only way to destroy us all and we will only see anything PDP as the best.

But now see what ACN is doing.. We all know that Lagos is not there yet, but Lagos be like small London now. All igbo, yoruba, hausa's home and abroad work freely in Lagos... Do you think the PDP government likes this Politically.

The huge difference btw the PDP party and ACN party is: PDP puts Politics first, then Tribal second.... Whereas ACN puts Development first and Merits second. Even when tinubu did not want Fashola to contest the second time, the people of the State, both the igbos, yorubas, and hausas protested they wanted Fashola.... Is that not what Nigerians should do at all times. Unite for the best candidate based on merits and not tribe.

Even the Western World ( Europeans ) will not interfere with our politics, you know why, they are very happy with the PDP government, the Western world don't want us to develop and this is what PDP gov are doing in Nigeria with the power of corruption.

The PDP government steals all our money (eg Ibori), starch it up abroad, in europian banks... this money in billions of $$$ are used to develop other people's country... their banks gives our stolen money to their own citizens as soft loans and develop their country, manufacture new products like generators lol and still sell them to the Nigerian government.

The Developed world speak from both side of their mouth... they talk about Nigerias corruption and they know we all in nigeria are suffering... WHY CAN'T THEY PUT DOWN A POLICY IN THEIR BANKS NOT TO ALLOW STOLEN MONEY FROM AFRICA....

Pls don't get me wrong ooO.. I'm not saying ACN is perfect, but far better than PDP. If Nigeria develops, clean up corruption, invest in education, have young manufacturers and scientist, we start manufacturing and using our resources to manufacture our own product, the british , dollars and euro currency will fall to the naira... Which means the cost of our raw materials that the West buy from us will increase and do you think the West wants this..... Look at the World Bank situation. The Nigerian candidate is the best, but we all know that its not possible ( Welcome to International interest and politics).

We are modern slaves to the West, we claim we are not, but we are... and the pdp is working as their tools. they west comes, they dont care about what the pdp government are doing to us... they take all our resources to their country, manufacture and sell it back to us 5 times the price.... Are this people our friends... Even the developed Muslim countries are the same. If we Nigerians get it right, we will manufacture our own products, they all know that we will not import most of their products into a free market of 160 million nigerians.. that means more more money for our manufacturers, more employment and nigeria will grow.. This will continue to lead to loss of jobs in other countries.

We need to realize that for a country to be rich, respected and known in the world.. Nigeria most unit, develop, and export...

NIGERIA NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IF WE GET IT RIGHT! THE OYINBO RACISM WILL END. ALL THE BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL UNITE UNDER NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY ONLY VOICE LEFT FOR THE BLACK RACE IN THE WORLD ARENA...

Back to our trend here.... If PDP claims they are in the interest of the people.... How come the minority muslims or christians in Osun are not complaining.

NIGERIANS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE LOGIC IN NIGERIA.... PDP IS BOKO HAHAM... BOKO HARAM IS PDP... BOKO HARAM IS PDP OF THE NORTH.... CANT YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE... ARE WE ALL BLIND... BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THAT JONATHAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEING THE PRESIDENT ( THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PEOPLE LIKE BABANGIDA, ATIKU FROM THE NORTH ).... WHY DO YOU THINK A MAN LIKE BABANGIDA HIMSELF WILL STEP DOWN FOR HIS POLITICAL SON ATIKU.... EVEN WHEN PDP WANTED TO PUT JONATHAN AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE )... ATIKU, WHO IS BABANGIDA'S POLITICAL SON AND MOUTH PEACE SAID ''those who made peaceful change impossible,make VIOLENT change inevitable''.....JONATHAN IS FIGHTING THE PDP NOT WITH THE NIGERIAN FORCE..... CAN YOU SEE IT IS ALL PDP CORRUPTION AND GREED... PDP ARE TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.....

PDP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE DONT USE YOUR NORMAL POLITICAL STRATEGY TO DESTROY AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG THE FUTURE OF ONE UNITED NIGERIANS GROWING IN THE SOUTH WESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH POLITICAL INTEREST.... THEIR STRATEGY MY LEAD TO THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA...

LAGOS IS WHAT NIGERIA AS LEFT AS A COUNTRY ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVEN RICHNESS OR RESOURCES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LOVE AND UNITY AMONG NIGERIAN TRIBES )..

MY LORD, I REST MY CASE.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings / Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) / Ateke Tom Denies Endorsing President Buhari (Full Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.