Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Best Way To Learn Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Learn Forex (726 Views)

Learn Forex Trading,fixed Odd Trading And Computer Appreciation, / Learn Forex Trading,fixed Odd Trading And Computer Appreciation, / Learn Forex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Learn Forex by ratedjob: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
When it comes to forex trading, there are literally millions of ways you can learn to trade forex. Unfortunately, most people choose the wrong ways to trade. I wasn’t any different. It’s hard not to fall into the convenient traps that are out there.

If you are somewhat new to trading, I’m sure you probably know what I am talking about. I have nothing against forums. In fact, it’s a great way to get your feet wet. But unfortunately, there is a boatload of misinformation on most forex forums.

The most obvious thing you’ll find in these forums, is that you are going to see a lot of traders who want “beat the game”. They search high and low for special indicators or forex trading robots, that will magically put millions of dollars in their bank accounts. It would be wonderful if trading could be that simple.

But if it were, we’d all be rich, wouldn’t we? After all, everybody would be trading with these toys. There would be no need to analyze the market, because it’s already being taken care of for you.

Traders (especially new ones) need to get out of this kind of mindset. This is NOT LEARNING to trade. All you are doing is looking for the “holy grail”.
I hate to break the news to you, but that doesn’t exist. Trading is not some gimmick. It requires inti mite knowledge of what makes the market tick. If you can look at a simple bar or candle.
www.aboutforextrading.biz
Re: Best Way To Learn Forex by Lucy001(f): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
^^^
Am actually a newbie in forex trading, what you wrote about forums where traders meet n discuss about happenings on the forex mkt is actually true, my question to you is dis, do you train prospective forex traders? And if yes, do you offer to show them you live account details? Am intrested in forex training, can u offer to train me?

(1) (Reply)

Generator Needed Urgently / What Happened To The Wonder Bank Stack Ups???? Shared? / Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.