Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? (36035 Views)

UC Browser Wicked, ᔝ The Best Browser So Far / What Is The Best Browser For Android? / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by delikay4luv: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ucweb
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by chuks49(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Pa22:
Go to settings-preferences-network-default access point & choose BIS(default). Disable the APN.

There is no preference option in my settings menu, I had to restore default APN from advanced option but still didn't work.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by puplin(f): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
safesi: Downloaded d ucweb on my bb using my default browser,bt it seems they r charging me from my airtym instead of my data plan.please som1 shud help me.I use glo 1400 plan on bb
Your current plan, glo complete doesn't support ucweb...that probably explains why you're being charged, why not stick with your opera
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Kk4(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
For free HD videos "Moklip" thank me later
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by bisi16(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
safesi: Downloaded d ucweb on my bb using my default browser,bt it seems they r charging me from my airtym instead of my data plan.please som1 shud help me.I use glo 1400 plan on bb

Change your "Access Point" to BIS.. Its on "WAP" by default.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
Get glo bis. Mtn is d issue. I download films & series using opera on glo bis. U just need 2 find good sites 4 ur bb. Bb torch rocks
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by SisiKill1: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
bencobenz: Try waptrick.com

Full of viruses.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
dont say i told you o. if you want any song i mean any song like naija,rnb rap hippop blues.just go to www.mp3skull.com for free download.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by chidike(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ucweb all the way, even for very large files!
For songs go to http://zawaringo.com/fulltrack
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
bisi16: I browse normally with opera then do my downloads with UC browser. Its the fastest.

Same here. UC browser is very good for downloading.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by fubbyy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
I'v tried everything I could to see that this ucweb is browsing in my BB,the worse is that it can't even open,it keeps running without opening,please any other browser that can download very fast
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
TCD: Wonder how you folks do it. Ucweb never connects except there is credit, meanwhile opera connects through my BIS. Ucweb has been the most useless browser for me

You will have to set your UC browser to use your BIS. Read: How To Make BIS Work With UC Browser
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Mcleo007(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
Kamanda: Go to vuclip.com Search for and/or download youtube videos there.

There seems to be a problem with the website. Its not been delivering to purpose of late.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Pa22(m): 1:34am On Apr 16, 2012
chuks49:

There is no preference option in my settings menu, I had to restore default APN from advanced option but still didn't work.
There is! In the ucweb browser settings!
Not phone settings. Then in your phone settings use internet instead of the default wap!
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by banky1987(m): 2:57am On Apr 16, 2012
CHucks call the customer care to complain however stop using opera ucweb and other applicaations for a while and see if they still deduct. Call them they will direct you. It happens to me as weel but now it has stop and pls make sure you don't watch youtube.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by TCD: 5:41am On Apr 16, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

You will have to set your UC browser to use your BIS. Read: How To Make BIS Work With UC Browser
Thank you for this,was really helpful.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by olsmade(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2012
Kamanda: Go to vuclip.com Search for and/or download youtube videos there.
Not anymore bro - now u can only download videos from reddit n some oda yeye sites - very sad
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by HighBK: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2012
Dolphin HD
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by legendprac(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2012
sweetcocoa: Its from your settings,go to settings,look for advanced options,then look for TCP/IP,then enable the APN,then write blackberry.net in the APN space,that should work.

And don't enable APN authentication. Actually, dis is d best way to get all applications on your bb, from opera, to ucweb to 2go to be using ur BIS...
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Ignatio(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2012
platinumricky: I love the android os but my main issue with the devices are their limited data plans (am a heavy data user), so am safer with blackberry devices. I will make the leap to androids when their data plans improve.

I'm waiting for that day too.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by toquezoom(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2012
I use firefox on my BB and it works fine.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by OccieliciousOC: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
UC browse is the best in browsing,super fast in downloading,opitimize ur bytes.try it people u love it
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by DavidBrett: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello,
Well opera mini is good browser for any mobile,
So for mobile opera is best as compare then any other.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by stanleybiggie(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
K,k:
For free HD videos "Moklip" thank me later
u r toooo much!!!
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by seanmykel(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
I wud rate Uc Browser best..Its download is great, U can pause and continue downloads, can download videos sharply, audio, pictures. Opera wud b 2nd best, Its beautiful, fast and user friendly.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Exceptional: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
deblow,pls i see u hv much phones,pls can u hlp me wit one,may be blackberry pls,thnx nd God bless u.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Insanity(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ucweb is the best browser for bb..i used bolt n opera>>rubbish..i can download 1gig in 13 hrs...awesome
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by cavicent19(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
hmmmmm
great info here.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Exceptional: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls i need a new phone,pls can anyone help,i am using a nokia for three yrs nw nd it has really been given me prblms pls hlp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / Gionee A1 Official Discussion Thread[HOT] / Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.