Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? (36036 Views)

UC Browser Wicked, ᔝ The Best Browser So Far / What Is The Best Browser For Android? / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Exceptional: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls dis is my no. 08038177921,thnx
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Deblow: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yeah! Android seems the best but it consumes data like a fish drinking water. That is its disadvantage for now.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by victorhall77: 11:01am On May 03, 2012
This is my opinion opera is the best....smiley
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by brianromel(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2012
Download Uc browser and try the tutorial for downloading free videos on this section. Opera is good for bb but for downloads uc tops it.

buy sample perfumes
Ck shock for him
Feragamo
Valentino
Chlóe
Ck Euphoria
Issey Miyaki.

For N350 per sample
Bulk of 10 different Perfumes N3000.

Affiliate programme Also available.
For each person that makes a purchase of 10 samples you get a Recharge of N200 on any network of your choosing.
Broadcast via Your Blackberry or facebook. text to 08071064265 and we will make the deliveries. Lagos only.
Call Cj 08071064265

Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by cooldipo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
UC Web is doing the job for me! But I can't download .rar files with it. Anybody with a solution to that should help please. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by femi4: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
cooldipo: UC Web is doing the job for me! But I can't download .rar files with it. Anybody with a solution to that should help please. Thanks in anticipation!
it downloads rar files, check your network strength
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by okemi(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Pa22:
Go to settings-preferences-network-default access point & choose BIS(default). Disable the APN.

Thanks man helpful.. Pls note tht, u shud select the single "bis".. Uc browser def the best with EDGE.
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Mhlanga(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Uc is da best,,really damn fast
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by Agrika: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Hi, what about bb q5
Re: What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? by joeyarticles: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Opera mini has been for a long time the best browser for Blackberry phones, but these days you have some browsers such as UC web and the likes, the difference are not that much tho' but then i still use my opera mini...
http://www.techpent.com/free-opera-mini-blackberry-download-install-opera-mini-blackberry/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / Gionee A1 Official Discussion Thread[HOT] / Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.