Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 1 (647 Views)

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 1 by emmagined(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
Emmagined: Guy how far?

Brain: Am good....i just feel like pondering

Emmagined: hmm, i hear you, copy cat

Brain: Um, how do you mean?

Emmagined: well this style of writing has been used by Reuben Abati, and also i sense you're trying to also copy the popular

cartoon; "Pinky and the brain"

Brain: wateva, sue me...after all, this is my very first attempt at trying anything even close to blogging, and i need to

have a style init?

Emmagined: init ko init ni, sha you are on your own

Brain: Ok, so where do we start to do our pondering na?

Emmagined: Good question, theres loads to ponder, make person know where e go start from and have direction, so we no go turn

to ponderer.....(femi kuti...grins..me sef dey copy)

Brain: I feel u, cos if we start to ponder about the many issues and challenges of our dear nation and how it affects

everyday survival we go write books.....

Emmagined: Omo gba ooo...

Brain:Um, well i guess my gut is telling me to just ponder about everyday life issues and decisions we make and how they

affect the outcome of our lives

Emmagined: Guy....are you pondering what am pondering??

Brain:So who is the copy cat now?

Emmagined:wetin i for do, we either learn from ourselves or from others

Brain: true talk.....so to answer your question...

Emmagined: Yes ooo, my question....are you pondering what am pondering...

Brain: Yes, the same thing we do every night, try to take over the world....

Emmagined: Ha!!! take over the world ke, u mean something like Bill Gates...Enu re fe ooo (your mouth wide oo)

Brain: true, its a tall ambition, but does Bill Gates have 2 heads? He's as human as we are so anything is possible

Emmagined: I hear you...na so e easy

Brain:I dint say its easy,and neither did i say you have to be like Bill Gates, am only saying its possible to make a

positive difference in your own way, and by so doing, you can rule your world.

Emmagined:hmmm....oro le so(true talk). but wait ooo, talk is cheap you know

Brain:true, very true....but change and success comes from putting the pieces of life's puzzle in proper place

Emmagined:Iwe!!!!(book)...which one are you talking about now?

Brain: ok wait, have you ever gotten to the point where it seems everything around you is negative,nothing seems to be going

right, like the rapper legend said, me against the world....

Emmagined:Hia, before nko, na wa for you oo

Brain:cool, the question is what is your disposition in times like that?

Emmagined: na wah for you ooo, the normal tendency is to complain and whine and pray and hope that things get better

Brain: Typical...but do you realize that wherever we are at present is a consequence of the influences from our past and the

choices we made..

Emmagined: Em, em, well (scratching head)...you have a point, but how that one wan change person condition na?

Brain: well if our present is a result of our past influences and choices, its only logical that our tomorrow will be based

on the influences and decisions of today..

Emmagined:kai, i don dey confuse....u mean??

Brain:simply put, wetin go happen tomorrow depend on wetin u do today

Emmagined: okay i get you now, but bros no motivation, no shin shin, no help, how things wan take change.

Brain:Hmmm....its not easy, but the truth is the truth, if you are not satisfied with where you are at present then it means

wateva you are doing and choices you are making at present is not good enough to change your present condition, so why not

try something else

Emmagined:Like what, Babalawo

Brain:[/b]if you feel thats going to help you, its your CHOICE...remember i said INFLUENCES and CHOICES

[b]Emmagined:
Ok, ok...so not babalawo...how person wan take better hin condition

Brain:[/b]Well change first and foremost starts within ourselves....like i said before if your present condition is a function of

the influences and choices you keep making, ask yourself, what are those things that influence me at present, what do i

surround myself with that make me make the choices i have till date,that has resulted in my present condition, wouldnt it be

wise to change those influences to see if things could be better?

[b]Emmagined
:hmmmmm, i dey feel you bro

Brain:as long as say you dey reason wetin i talk, feel away...ok seriously, have you.....oh no...my alarm shocked, sorry we continue

this conversation tomorrow, gotta go to the gym..

Emmagined: angrywhich kain thing be that one na? you whet my appetite come wan va??

Brain: really sorry but gotta run, sha consider the little i have said so far, we yarn tomorro, i even have gist for you...

EmmaginedsadSMILES) cheesy...Gbe bo run (gossip)...no wahala, tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Real Online Opportunities / Thought Graffiti By Nana. Let Me Know What You Think. / ABBREVIATIONS Which Are Not Known To Many Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.