Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) (6676 Views)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) / Mansa. Season 2 (a Ghanaian Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hey guys!

This is my first story here on nairaland

Comments and criticism are welcome.
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sorry for the delay guys my data finished.

Cc: Everybody

[b]TITTLE: MANSA

Episode 1

Life they say has its ups and downs, but with Mansa's life, she has only seen sadness and grieve.

She grew up in an orphanage home and at the age of 17, she was adopted by Rev. Mr. Amposah, wealthy Pastor with a large congregation and branches all over the nation.

Rev. had a beautiful wife with two sons who lived in the States.

Indeed Mansa was really gifted with the gift of vision. This made her foster parents more fond of her.

Rev., on the other hand thought Mansa was a gift from God. He groomed her to be very prayerful and spiritually strong.

Aside all these, Mansa was blessed with real beauty. She had dark skin tone that was perfectly smooth.
She led the prayer theme in her foster church as young as she was.

Unfortunately everything began turning around after the unfortunate death of Rev.

His death remained mysterious as no one knew the cause of his sudden loss. It all occurred at church in the middle of a sermon where he suddenly had a heart attack.

Due to this tragedy, Rev. Amposah's sons who lived in the States came down to the country.

That was their first time seeing Mansa. Like every Christian family, they embraced her as a sister.

Few months after his death, a strange incident occurred at church that got people talking ill about Mansa.

Mansa met Elvis who was together with her at the orphanage home before she got adopted. They were both orphans and to Mansa, she saw Elvis as a brother, and so did Elvis.

Out of excitement Mansa jumped and huged him at the entrance of the church, right in front of everyone, including her foster mother and her two sons Kuu and Chris.

What got Mansa more excited was that Elvis came with his own car.

Apparently, Elvis has been able to establish an electrical business that was very lucrative to him.

He moved into town not too long and decided to visit a near by church which coincidentally was the same church Mansa and his foster family worshiped.

They hugged each other and open mindedly held hands as they both tried catching up with old times.
Their gestures however got almost the entire congregation talking. They felt uncomfortable with such act.

Mrs. Amposah and Chris were no exception. Chris especially being the Eldest son got so upset about Mansa and Elvis.

"Mummy, who is that guy Mansa is talking to?" Chris asked his mother while they all waited in their car waiting for Mansa.

He got interrupted by Kuu who felt Chris's question was just out of order.

"Seriously, Chris, you are asking this question? let her be, i believe they know each other" said Kuu.

"Kuu, go and get her! she can't keep us waiting like that" their mother instructed.

Kuu immediately got down and went towards where Mansa and Elvis stood.

Meanwhile, Mansa had invited Elvis for a prayer meeting later that evening. As soon as Elvis accepted the invite, Kuu joined them.
"Excuse me," Kuu said.

"Mum wants us to leave so i guess you guys need to rap up", Kuu said.

"Sure Kuu, anyway meet Elvis, a long time friend of mine. Elvis this is my brother Kuu" Mansa introduced each other as they shook hands.

Kuu then walked Mansa to their car and Elvis on the other side, went into the church premises. That was when he realised that people were murmuring about him and Mansa.

As soon as Mansa got into the car with Kuu, her foster Mum asked her a direct question.

"Who was that guy you were talking to?" Mrs Amposah asked.

"Mum, he is an old friend of mine back at the orphanage home", Mansa answered.

"It doesn't look like that! Mansa, be very careful" Mrs. Amposah cautioned her in a very angry tone.

"I'm sorry mum, it won't happen again," Mansa said as they set off from the church premises to their home.

Kuu thought that his mother had over reacted and felt bad about her action. They got home and soon the sun was beginning to set.

Later that evening, Elvis had showed up at the prayer meeting as he had promised Mansa.

Chris was supposed to come and pick Mansa home but unfortunately he was running late. After several attempts from Mansa to contact him, his phone was switched off.

Elvis then offered to drop Mansa off. Initially Mansa refused but she later had no option than to accept it since it was getting late.

Elvis drove her off and soon they arrived at the main entrance of Mansa's house.

Mansa gave Elvis a goodbye hug and thanked him for his kind gesture. Little did she know that her foster mother was looking at her from her window.

In her view, it appeared that it were kissing. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
comments and criticism are welcome.
Guys pls encourage me...

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 2

From her view, it appeared that they were kissing.

She then got very furious and waited for her at the living room.

Mansa and Elvis departed ways after they exchanged hugs in a friendly gesture.

She then quickly headed to the living room only to see her foster Mum sitting on the sofa with an angry look.

Mansa : " Good evening Mum"

Mrs. Amposah: "So has it gotten to this? You have the guts to let him drive you to my house!!!!

Mansa: " Mum, he only came to drop me off since it was getting late."

Mrs. Amposah: "oh i see, since when did Elvis start driving you home? wasn't that the responsibility of Chris?

Mansa: " Mum, yes it is. I have been trying to reach him but his phone was off.....…...

Just as she was trying to explain herself Chris arrived from no where.

Chris: " whose phone was off? liar!! Mum, i have been waiting for her at the church premises for over an hour only to later realise she had gone out with her so called friend"

Mansa: "Chris, i did call you several times but....."

Mrs. Amposah: "Will you shut up!!!! Now, this should be your last warning. I don't want to see you anywhere with that guy or you will see the other side of me. let me remind you of the place you are in this family, don't forget where you came from.

Mansa: "Mum, am sorry" she said and began to sob.

Mrs. Amposah: "Hey Hey, what did i just tell you? And stop all these "mum, Mum" thing you are doing. Chris and Kuu are my sons and as far as am concerned, i never carried you in my womb for 9 months. Get out of my sight before i loose my temper.

Mansa ran into her room with tears in her eyes.

"Can you imagine, i need to discipline this girl before she brings shame to this family" Said Mrs. Amposah to Chris, his son.

Mansa lied on her bed and kept crying all through the night. The only thing she could think of was to pray to God. Somehow she felt that she had done nothing wrong to make her foster mother so angry. The most hurtful thing was when she reminded her that she is an orphan.

Ever since she was born, she had never set her eyes on her biological parents. Whether they are alive or not she had no idea. The only people she knew was Elvis and the rest of the orphans back in the orphanage home.

Ever since she was adapted by the Amposah family, she took them as her own family and was fitting in it perfectly until Rev. Amposah passed away.

When this sudden incident occurred, it seemed that Mrs. Amposah looked ready for it. It's as if she was expecting her husband to die.

As much as she looked sad, she never shed a drop of tear on her husband's death. The atmosphere of rumour among church members was that God had spiritually comforted her.

Mansa heard a knock at her door as soon as she began to pray. It was Kuu.

"Hey Kuu, come in" said Mansa when she went and opened the door.

"I heard Mum from my room yelling at you. what was the problem?" Kuu asked as he sat near his foster sister on her bed.

"Kuu, i really don't know. Elvis my friend came to drop me home but Mum didn't like the idea. She even said i should keep my distance from him. But how can i, Elvis is like a brother to me. We grew up together and know each other well." Mansa said.

"You know how difficult Mum can be but i will talk to her. Just gave her some time, am sure she will come around" Kuu advised.

"Thank you so much brother, you have been so helpful" Mansa said, showing gratitude.

"By the way, you should be checking up on Elvis to find out if he has gotten home rather than thanking me" Kuu suggested.

"You're right, let me call him" Mansa said, reaching out to her phone.

She tried calling several times but no one was answering. It was until the sixth attempt that the phone was answered.

To her surprise, it was a lady who answered her phone call.

"Hello, can i please speak to Elvis" Mansa asked.

"Madam, the owner of this phone just had a terrible accident and he is in a critical condition at the moment" The lady said.

"Oh my God!!! madam, please where is he right now? how is he?" Mansa panicked and asked.

"We are at the General Hospital but as to how he is faring, i don't really know. He has been attended to at the moment in ER" said the lady.

"Am coming over right away" Mansa said and hanged up.
[/b]
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2016

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 3

"I'm coming over right away", Mansa said and hanged up.

"What happened to Elvis?" Kuu asked.

"He has been involved in an accident and currently admitted at the hospital. Kuu i really have to go and see him" Mansa said.

"Mum won't allow you to go and see him but i will help you out. Use the back door and meet me at the grass yard, then we can go" Kuu suggested.

"Thank you so much Kuu, i appreciate it", Mansa said.

Kuu immediately left Mansa's room and informed Chris his elder brother whom he trusted so much.

"Chris, Mum shouldn't know about this please, I'm seeing Mansa off to see a hospitalised friend of hers, we will be back soon. Just cover up for me", Kuu said.

"Sure, i will" Chris answered and assured him.

A very big mistake from Kuu, his brother can't be trusted when it comes to such issues.

As soon as Mansa and Kuu left, Chris ran towards his mum's room and knocked at her door. She was fast asleep by then. She woke up, and opened the door for Chris to enter.

Meanwhile, Kuu and Mansa in no time had arrived at the hospital but however they were not allowed to see Elvis. His condition seemed very critical. He lied in between life and death and if care was not taken, he may loose his life.

Mansa cried when she got to know about the state of Elvis. Kuu on the other hand comforted her. It was during that time that Sister Riri ran into them at the hospital.

She was in the same church with the Amposah family and Mansa herself. She doubles up as the head of the Ushers in the church. Apparently, she also came to visit her sister who had just delivered.

"Mansa, what are you doing here? Is everything alright" Riri asked when she saw her.

"My sister, a friend of mine has been admitted here and he is in a serious condition, we are not even allowed to see him." Mansa answered.

"Oh my dear, believe in God, with him all things are possible, this is the time you should be praying instead of crying" Riri advised. "You're right my sister" Mansa said.

"Anyway, i believe God is in control now. I have to be on my way because it's getting late. I will call you tomorrow morning God willing" Riri said and left.

As soon as she left, she picked up her phone and called Mrs. Amposah for a reason best known to her.

By then, she and Chris were waiting for Kuu and Mansa to return. "Hello, who is this?" Mrs Amposah said when she answered the phone.

"Hello, Good evening, this is Sister Riri the Usher", she answered. "Oh, nice to hear from you. I hope everything is alright?" Mrs. Amposah asked.

"Yes madam, I was wondering if you are around, i just saw Kuu and Mansa here"

"Around where? I'm home. where did you see them? She asked. "At the general hospital, i thought you were around so i could see you before leaving" Riri said.

"Oh no my dear, you can come around tomorrow, which hospital did you say you saw them?" Mrs. Amposah asked.

"General hospital madam" Riri confirmed.

"Thank you very much" Mrs. Amposah said and hanged up.

"My son, God works in mysterious ways, i was just told about the hospital they went to. I'm going there right away", Mrs Amposah said to Chris.

"Mum, why not go and see Elvis himself tomorrow morning. That will be a perfect time for you to confront him" Chris said. "I guess you are right, besides i need to get some sleep". She said and went into her room to sleep.

Meanwhile Kuu and Mansa were already on their way home. They had no option than to come and go back the following morning since they were not allowed to see Elvis. They got home to meet everyone asleep.

"Kuu, thank you very much for all what you did for me today" Mansa said.

"Don't worry my sis, all we need to do is to keep praying and hopefully we will hear a good news tomorrow. " Kuu said.

They hugged each other and went to their separate rooms.

Mansa couldn't sleep that night, she prayed all night and fell asleep around 3:00am.

Mrs. Amposah and Chris woke up early that morning ahead of Mansa and Kuu and immediately they went the hospital to see Elvis.

Upon their arrival, they were told Elvis was responding to treatment so they had the opportunity to see him.
Mrs.Amposah went into the ward alone leaving Chris behind at the OPD.

Indeed Elvis was really lucky. His head, arms and legs were all covered with bandage. He could hardly move. However, Mrs. Amposah over looked all these. She was just concerned about her mission.

"Young Man, how are you? She asked.

By the Grace of God, I'm feeling better" Elvis answered. "You better be, i believe you know who i am? She asked.

"Yes Madam" Elvis answered.

"Good, Now let me be quick. I want you to stay away from Mansa. I don't want to see you anywhere near her." She said.

"Madam" Elvis said in pains.

"I'm not in the mood of any negotiations, so don't call me. You will have yourself to blame if anything happens" She said and quickly left the ward.

Elvis didn't understand what was going on. He was surprised to hear this from Mrs. Amposah.

Within some few minutes, Elvis was just motionless. This got the attention of the nurses. Since it was beyond their control,they called a Doctor to come to their aid.

It wasn't looking good, Elvis was dying.

That very moment, Kuu and Mansa arrived and they were asked to wait. After about 45 minutes, the Doctor finally came out.

Mansa quickly rushed towards the doctor.

"Doc, please how is he? She desperately asked.

"I'm sorry, we did all we could", the Doc said.

"What do you mean, Doc? Mansa asked.

"I'm afraid, we just lost him" the Doc declared.

"What!!!!!!!!! Mansa shouted. [/b]
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by david290(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
A read I enjoy. Continue since you can.
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016

[b] Mansa

Episode 4

"I'm afraid, we just lost him." The Doc declared.
"What?!" Mansa shouted. 
"Doc, please tell me it's a lie, how? She continued as Kuu held her by the shoulder to console her.
"We tried all we could. I'm really sorry for his lose",

the Doc confirmed and left Kuu and Mansa at the OPD.Mansa cried so much that she couldn't hold herself. It was even difficult for Kuu to comfort her.He had no option than to drive her home. Chris and his mother by then were already home.
Aside all they had done, they were reading and sharing the bible together.

Kuu and Mansa arrived and saw them at the living room. Mansa on the other hand couldn't bare the pain, all she did was to ran into her room and lock herself up leaving Kuu behind.This got the attention of Chris and his mother.

"What is wrong with that girl, has she lost her manners or what? She just walked pass me without even greeting me", Mrs. Amposah complained."
Mum, don't blame her, she is in pain, she just lost her friend Elvis, the one we saw at church the other time" Kuu intervened.
"Oh so sorry for her, but it still does not justify her actions, I'm the one taking care of her. Even the bible says ''let the dead burry the dead' " Mrs. Amponsah said.
"What! Mum, is this really coming from you, come on, she is really hurt" Kuu said and walked out on his mother leaving her and Chris who refused to utter a word about this whole issue.

Mansa stayed in her room all day weeping. It even took Kuu to bring her meal which she actually refused to eat.Somehow she actually blamed herself for the death of Elvis.
She thought if Elvis hadn't driven her home, all this misfortune wouldn't have happened.It was out of his kind gesture that this tragedy had happened.Maybe her foster mother was right, she thought.
She should have stayed away from Elvis. At least he would have been alive by now.Mansa blamed herself. She knelt down beside her bed at that moment and look up to her roof and began praying with tears in her eyes.
"God, why am i going through this, forgive me for my sins. I pray that you grant Elvis a resting place. Forgive me father for i know i am the cause of this, forgive me." She prayed.
Time ran fast and soon it was half past eighteen hours.

Mansa had forgotten she had a prayer meeting that evening.As the head of the prayer group, her presence was required at the prayer meeting. It had escaped Mansa due to the current situation she was in.Riri called her to verify if she was going to make it.
On phone:
Riri: "Hello Mansa, where are you, we are here waiting for you"
Mansa : " I'm sorry Riri, i can't make it, let some one take over from me"
Riri: "why? what's wrong with you, this unusual of you.
Mansa: " we will talk about it later, kindly do me that favor ok. Let someone take over".
Riri: "You really surprise me, fair enough, will do just that. Will call you later.
"She said that and quickly hanged up.Riri didn't stop there, she immediately called Mrs. Amposah to inform as she usually does.Mrs. Amposah got upset and quickly went into Mansa's room.
"Young lady, what are you still doing when you are supposed to be at church? She aggressively asked."Mum, I'm sorry but i can't make it today" said Mansa."Look, you better dress up and get ready for church before i pounce on you. Have you lost it, what do you think i have been bringing you up for?" she said.

Mansa quickly got up and began dressing. Mrs Amposah was about leaving Mansa's room when she remembered that she had left her purse in her room.She then asked Mansa to fetch it for her while she went and waited for her at the living room.
In no time, Mansa brought the purse to her and returned to her room to finish up dressing.

Mrs. Amposah opened her purse and suddenly her facial expression changed. It appeared that she had lost her money. She immediately called Mansa back to ask her.
"Hey where is the Ghc600 i kept in the purse?" she asked.
"Mum, I ..." Mansa said but before she could finish speaking, Mrs. Amposah landed a heavy slap on her face.

"Where is the Money?" she asked again looking more furious........ [/b]

Guys sorry for the rough typing
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016

[b] "Mansa"

Episode 5

"Where is the money?"she asked again looking more furious.

Mrs. Amposah's constant shouting on Mansa brought Kuu out of his room.

"Mum, what's going on here?" Kuu asked as he joined them at living room.

"Ask her, my son, let her answer you." Mrs Amposah said.

"Mansa what is it?" Kuu turned and asked her.

Mansa who was still in tears answered

"Mum's money is missing and she thinks I'm the one who took it".

"Mansa, did you take it? kindly tell me" Kuu asked.

"No, Kuu, i didn't it" She answered.

Her posture and facial expression showed that she knew nothing about the missing money.

Kuu had to intervene on her behalf. Kuu asked her to go to her room so that she sort things out with his mother.

"Mum, how much are we talking about here? Kuu asked his mother in the absence of Mansa.

"Why are you asking me that, i don't know why you keep standing up for this girl" said Mrs Amposah.

"Come on Mum, just tell me" Kuu asked her again.

"GHC 600" Mrs. Amposah answered.

"GHC 600? Was that not the money you told Chris to take from your purse this morning for the DSTV subscription? Kuu asked.

Mrs. Amposah face dropped as she just remembered that she had already given the money she claimed was missing to Chris that morning.

If she admits it, it will be an embarrassment on her part and as a matter of fact she was too proud to do that.

She then resulted to lying and false accusation. She failed to admit it, and kept on her words that it was a different money she is talking of.

Somehow, Kuu didn't believe her. He knew his mother so well that he could easily notice if she is hiding something or lying.

However, who was he to tell her mother that he was lying. Already she was furious. The least he couldn't afford to do was to get her more angry than she already was.

Kuu insisted that he was going to pay the money but irrespective of that he was going to talk to Mansa just to calm his mother down.

Mansa was going through some difficult times both at church and home. Apparently her foster mother has been reporting her to the church Elders that she has been stealing at home.

As innocent as she was, rumour had quickly spread through out the church of Mansa's supposed behaviour.

She living under the roof of Mrs. Amposah was virtually becoming a hell for her.

A simple smile was becoming like a scarce commodity to come across.

She cried everyday. Its only Kuu that stood by her in this difficult times.

All day and night she kept praying and praying. She was no more comfortable at church as everyone around her kept talking behind her back that she was a thief.

Now there came a time that Mrs. Amposah and her two sons had to travel for a 3 day out reach.

Mansa was left alone at the house when an unfortunate incident happened.

On the very first night of their departure, Mansa before going to bed locked up the whole doors of the house and went to bed.

It was around 2:00 am, when she heard footsteps at the hallway. She came out of her room to find out who it was but to her surprise no one was there.

She was so sure of what she heard, she then went and check if she had really locked the door.

It was locked, nothing had changed. She then went back to her room and within some few minutes she was far asleep.

Suddenly, her door opened slowly and someone who was dressed in all black with a mask on his face entered the room.

Mansa didn't hear anything as the person slowly went closer to her bed.

The only thing that woke her up was when her nose was suddenly covered with a handkerchief to prevent her from inhaling fresh air.

Within some few seconds she become weak, it appeared that there was some sort of a substance in the handkerchief that made her weak, helpless and vulnerable.

The unknown person then striped her naked and raped her that instant.

He went away right after this, leaving Mansa bleeding profusely. She was a virgin until that night. [/b]
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Guys, try and show some love. Comment on d story na.

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 6

He went away right after this, leaving Mansa bleeding profusely. She was a virgin until that night.

Even though she was weak and found it difficult to move, her eyes could not stop the tears that was coming out of it.

Out of no where she has been raped by an unknown person. Within some few minutes ,she began gaining some little strength as the chemical from the handkerchief began to fade away.

She had no idea of what to do and she could hardly endure the pains.

She became very scared all of a sudden and completely lost in her thoughts. It seemed the act was affecting her psychologically.

She gently stood up and with the support of the wall, walked slowly to the bathroom to wash the blood away.

The pain was so severe that, the only thing she could think of was to make it go.

She went and laid back on the bed. She then decided to involve the police. She looked everywhere for her phone but couldn't find it anywhere. It seemed the rapist had taken care of the phone.

She had no option than to go to the living room and use the land line, but upon reaching there, she found out the lines of the phone have been cut by a sharp object.

Indeed the rapist knew how to cover his tracks.
She had no idea of how to report this issue. The only thing she could think of was to walk down to the police station but she was too weak to do that.

She began feeling dizzy while she was trying to go back to her room. Unfortunately, she fell down and collapsed on the hallway.

No one was there to help her. She was all alone and it was 5:15am by then.

She laid there until about 6am when Chris and his mother got back.

Apparently,they had a change of plan as their outreach was postponed to a latter date.

Kuu was supposed to be with them but had gone to drop off some church elders who had accompanied them to the outreach trip.

Chris and his mother saw Mansa lying on the hallway. Somehow they concluded that she had gotten herself drunk.

"Look at that idiot, look at the shame she is bringing to this family, we left her just for a night and she has resulted in drinking alcohol". Mrs. Amposah said.

" Mum, this is really becoming too much, we need to stop her" said Chris

"Carry her to her room, I can't stand her sight" Mrs Amposah said and went straight to her room.

Chris carried her in his arms and took to her to her room. Before she laid her down, his eyes started gazing at her beautiful dark neck and down through her chest.

He placed her down and started gazing at her. Lust set in. Suddenly, he started having lustful thoughts.

Before he knew it, he started unbuttoning her top and took his hand towards her breast and began handling it.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing?' Kuu said from Mansa's entrance. He had returned. [/b]
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2016

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 7

"Hey Chris, what are you doing? Kuu asked from Mansa's
entrance. He had returned.
He came to check on her as he usually did only to meet
Chris in that state.

Chris came back to himself and lied just to justify himself.
"she has been drinking Kuu" Chris said trying to change the subject.
"what!! you can't be serious, Mansa doesn't take in alcohol" Kuu said.
"See for yourself" Chris told Kuu and quickly went out from
the room before Kuu could suspect anything.

Kuu went closer to her and realize that there was something
different about her that morning.
He looked at her while she was still unonscious. He tried
waking her up severally but was no avail. He began getting
worried, it was until he splashed water on her before she
responded.

Mansa eventually woke up and saw Kuu staring at her. She
had a severe headache and Kuu on the other hand gave her
aspirin to help calm down her pain.

"But Mansa, what has come over you? Why should you take in alcohol? Kuu asked.
Mansa told him she has not taken in any alcohol but to her
surprise Kuu found it difficult to believe her words. This
gave her much worry to the extend that she didn't know how to break the rape incident to him or any other person in the family.

She wondered what to do since she never saw the rapist
neither did she see how he entered or exited from the house.

There was no sign of force entry, in fact there was no
evidence to prove that she had been raped.
Even if Kuu didn't believe that she had not taken in alcohol,
how better will any other person believe in a rape case
which had no trace.

Meanwhile, Chris couldn't get what he felt when he was
taking Mansa to her room. Within this short period, he has
gain a strong lustful desire for Mansa.

As a man who never gives up, he vowed to himself that he
will satisfy his desire at all cost even if it means he has to
be nice to Mansa.

That was not really his first time, back in the States he was
known to be running after every lady he came across.
His current girlfriend who loved him so much was based in Ghana.

Chris have been dating her for the past 5 years even
though he did not love her.

He only used her as his "intimacy gadget" because he showered
money on her, Asabea his girlfriend thought that indeed
Chris loved her.

As a matter of fact, "LOVE" was never in his dictionary. The
only thing that kept their relationship that long was that
Asabea was very possessive and was not ready to let go off Chris.

Chris's next project was Mansa. His attitude towards her
began changing.
Mansa was always surprised of the
sudden change of attitude from Chris. He has been caring
to her as a brother should.

His attitude towards Mansa gave Mrs. Amposah room to
also be nice to her.
Everything was becoming normal, Mansa however was still
battling inwardly of her rape case.

She was waiting for the right moment to tell them what
really happened to her the night when she was left all alone
at home.

On one occasion, Mrs.Amposah and Kuu went out for a
church meeting leaving Chris and Mansa alone at home.
Chris got some popcorns for them to enjoy while they sat
and watched television.

They were laughing and for a moment, Chris will stare at
her lustfully. He needed more time with her alone.
Mansa was a bit tired and fell into a deep sleep on the sofa.

Chris on other went closer to her. He was successful in
opening her first button, which exposed parts of her bra.
But suddenly, the houseboy opened the door leading to the living room accompanied by Asabea.

Chris was not fast enough, Asabea noticed what he was
trying to do instantly. [/b]

Guys only 5 comments or more, then I will continue. Thanks
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by RAPIST: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adefave1:

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 7

"Hey Chris, what are you doing? Kuu asked from Mansa's
entrance. He had returned.
He came to check on her as he usually did only to meet
Chris in that state.

Chris came back to himself and lied just to justify himself.
"she has been drinking Kuu" Chris said trying to change the subject.
"what!! you can't be serious, Mansa doesn't take in alcohol" Kuu said.
"See for yourself" Chris told Kuu and quickly went out from
the room before Kuu could suspect anything.

Kuu went closer to her and realize that there was something
different about her that morning.
He looked at her while she was still unonscious. He tried
waking her up severally but was no avail. He began getting
worried, it was until he splashed water on her before she
responded.

Mansa eventually woke up and saw Kuu staring at her. She
had a severe headache and Kuu on the other hand gave her
aspirin to help calm down her pain.

"But Mansa, what has come over you? Why should you take in alcohol? Kuu asked.
Mansa told him she has not taken in any alcohol but to her
surprise Kuu found it difficult to believe her words. This
gave her much worry to the extend that she didn't know how to break the rape incident to him or any other person in the family.

She wondered what to do since she never saw the rapist
neither did she see how he entered or exited from the house.

There was no sign of force entry, in fact there was no
evidence to prove that she had been raped.
Even if Kuu didn't believe that she had not taken in alcohol,
how better will any other person believe in a rape case
which had no trace.

Meanwhile, Chris couldn't get what he felt when he was
taking Mansa to her room. Within this short period, he has
gain a strong lustful desire for Mansa.

As a man who never gives up, he vowed to himself that he
will satisfy his desire at all cost even if it means he has to
be nice to Mansa.

That was not really his first time, back in the States he was
known to be running after every lady he came across.
His current girlfriend who loved him so much was based in Ghana.

Chris have been dating her for the past 5 years even
though he did not love her.

He only used her as his "intimacy gadget" because he showered
money on her, Asabea his girlfriend thought that indeed
Chris loved her.

As a matter of fact, "LOVE" was never in his dictionary. The
only thing that kept their relationship that long was that
Asabea was very possessive and was not ready to let go off Chris.

Chris's next project was Mansa. His attitude towards her
began changing.
Mansa was always surprised of the
sudden change of attitude from Chris. He has been caring
to her as a brother should.

His attitude towards Mansa gave Mrs. Amposah room to
also be nice to her.
Everything was becoming normal, Mansa however was still
battling inwardly of her rape case.

She was waiting for the right moment to tell them what
really happened to her the night when she was left all alone
at home.

On one occasion, Mrs.Amposah and Kuu went out for a
church meeting leaving Chris and Mansa alone at home.
Chris got some popcorns for them to enjoy while they sat
and watched television.

They were laughing and for a moment, Chris will stare at
her lustfully. He needed more time with her alone.
Mansa was a bit tired and fell into a deep sleep on the sofa.

Chris on other went closer to her. He was successful in
opening her first button, which exposed parts of her bra.
But suddenly, the houseboy opened the door leading to the living room accompanied by Asabea.

trying to do instantly. [/b]

Guys only 5 comments or more, then I will continue. Thanks
yes u called me..?
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 6:05am On Apr 15, 2016
RAPIST:
yes u called me..?
LWKMD. It was just part of d story.
But anyways, you are welcome
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Missmossy(f): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Captivating piece,more more....
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by BABADOT01(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one...pls update
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by hezsquirt(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
nice one....ur tory sweet
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by obinoral1179(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
BABADOT01:
Nice one...pls update
baba brain up reloded.

1 Like

Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
thanks everyone

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 8

trying to do instantly.
"So you are at it again Chris? Asabea asked.

Her voice woke Mansa up. She didn't realize that her button was opened.
"what is going on here?" Mansa asked.

"Go to your room Mansa, sorry for disturbing you, we will
talk later. "Chris said. Mansa didn't hesitate and went into
her room.
"who is she? Asabea asked looking very furious.

"That's my sister. Anyway why didn't you tell me you were
coming here? Chris said.
"Must i tell you before coming here? Anyway am here for a
different purpose" Asabea said.
"what is it? Chris asked.
"well, i have missed my period. She said.
"Meaning? Chris asked.

"Chris, am 2 months pregnant" Asabea revealed.
"Look, why do you always get yourself pregnant and get me involved all the time, deal with it girl" Chris angrily said.
" i suppose the Holy Spirit descended on me and got me
pregnant right? listen to me carefully, am not ready for
another abortion. You better be ready to be a father or else the whole world will know about this" Asabea cautioned him.

Chris found it funny and said
" listen, you are going to get rid of that baby, whether you
like it or not"
"Oh really, watch me" Asabea said and walked out on him.
"Asabea, Asabea, Hey Asabea come back here" Chris called
but Asabea ignored him completely and went away.

Chris stood there lost in his thoughts and was wondering
what Asabea was up to.

Now, ever since Mr. Amposah passed away, though he was wealthy and left a lot of property behind, some how the financial status was awkwardly dropping.

Apparently, Mrs. Amposah had been spending alot. she had sold Two mansions that Mr. Amposah had left behind.

As to what she was spending her money on, became a
question without an answer. Within a few month, she had
sold 3 cars and yet the returns of the selling never reflected on her in anyway.

Kuu became suspicious of this and wondered what her
mother was using all those money for.

As if that was not enough, monies were been taken out of
the church's coffers without any form of accountability.
It was obvious that Mrs. Amposah was clearly behind this.
This spending was becoming too much that Kuu decided to ask his Mum of what was really going on.

The only answer his mother could give was that she was
making an investment which required a lot of deposit.
That was an obvious lie.

One faithful day, Kuu found GHC5000 withdrawal from his
mother's check book. This prompted him that his mother
was up to something.

He then became very determined to find out what was going
on.

One night, Mansa had a strange dream. She saw Mr.
Amposah standing right on his grave dressed in black suit
and a white clerical.
He was in tears.
In the dream, he wanted to communicate with Mansa, but it was very difficult for Mansa to hear him out.
All she could hear was

"it wasn't my time, it wasn't my time"
Out of fear, Mansa woke up with goose bumps all over her.

It was midnight by then and everyone was totally asleep.
The whole place was quiet. However Mansa felt she was
been watched.
All of a sudden, she was over shadowed by fear and began
shivering.

Coincidentally, she felt like throwing up but ignored it
initially.
Before she knew, she had already gone to the washroom
vomiting.

She instantly felt different. She then suspected that she was pregnant. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Missmossy(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Interesting piece,kudos.
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2016

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 9

She instantly felt different. She then suspected that she was pregnant.

This even worsened her situation. Her being pregnant will
bring about issues she is not ready for.

"I can't be pregnant, God come to my aid" she softly said
and went back to her bed.
She was so much worried about her condition that she
completely forgot about the dream she had.

The following morning Mansa was up early and had already began her house chores.
Kuu was getting ready to go out when he saw Mansa at the kitchen.
Apparently, they have not been able to speak forlong due to the busy schedule of Kuu.
Somewhere deep inside Kuu, he was a bit jealous of how
Mansa and Chris had suddenly become very close.

He was missing her company even though they lived under the same roof.

He went to kitchen to say hi to her before leaving.
"Hey Mansa, where have you been hiding yourself?" Kuu
asked.
"I should be asking you that. You are the busy one,
remember?" Mansa said.
"Yeah sis, i will admit that. Anyway, how about me taking
you out tonight? Kuu asked.
"Really? I will love that but you know Mum may not agree.
She said.
"Don't worry, leave that to me, just get yourself ready by the time i come home tonight", he said and left her at the
kitchen.

Chris was all along eavesdropping when Kuu was talking to Mansa. He quickly ran back to his room when Kuu was
getting out of the kitchen.

Fortunately for him, Kuu never saw him. An unusual thing
happened that morning soon after Kuu had left for the
meeting.

Chris was in his room when all of a sudden he heard shouts coming from the hallway.
The person was screaming as if he/she was being
possessed.
Chris got to see who it was, it was his mother.

Mansa had also heard Mrs. Amposah screaming and was
already at the hallway trying to find out what was really
going on.

Mrs. Amposah refused to talk to anyone, she was sweating and panting as if she has been running a marathon.
She quickly went to the living room and sat there,
completely ignoring everyone.

Mansa and Chris were in shock of the attitude of Mrs.
Amposah, however there was nothing they could do than to wait for her to calm down.

Chris then rushed to his mother's room to check if there
was anyone there, but to his surprise the room was looking normal as always.

Before he knew, Mrs Amposah had gone back to her room.
She took a quick shower and without saying a word to
anyone, she hurriedly left home.
This kept Chris and Mansa really worried. What was really
going on?

On the other hand, Chris was excited that he was once again left alone with Mansa.
This means he will probably take a step further. He came up with a plan.

Mansa was the type of lady who respected people's
privacy. With this, she never had the guts to either enter into Kuu or Chris's room.

Chris however wanted to have a way of luring her into his
room that very morning. The pregnancy of his girlfriend
Asabea never bothered him.

He never called her after the confrontation. All his focus
was to get Mansa into his bed.
Mansa on the other hand, went out to get a pregnancy test kit.

She wanted to be sure if she was pregnant or not.
This gave room for Chris to figure out what to do to let
Mansa into his room.
He suddenly covered himself up with a cloth and laid on the
living room sofa. He was faking sickness.

Mansa in no time came to find him lying on the sofa. As
caring as she was, she quickly rushed to him to check on
him.

"what's wrong with you Chris?" She asked.
"i don't really know, i have pains all over and a serious
headache. I'm feeling cold and weak too and the worst of it is that i can feel my heart beat faster than usual, Mansa i'm getting sick. " Chris told the biggest lie of the century.
"let me get you some drugs from the first aid kit." Mansa
said.
"Yeah, before you do that, kindly help me to my room" said Chris.

Mansa helped Chris up, and slowly walked him into his
room.
Chris had succeeded. What was his next plan of action?

Shortly after they went in, Mrs. Amposah came back looking more calmer now.
Wherever she went must have been very helpful in calming her down.
She opened the door leading to the living room
and found a black polythene bag lying carelessly on the
living room carpet.

She went and took it, only to find out that, it had the
pregnancy test kit in it.
Apparently, Mansa had left it behind when she was taking
Chris to his room.
Mrs. Amposah wondered who it belonged to. She then went
straight to Mansa's room but she was not there.

She went to the kitchen but met her absence. She checked
the whole house but Mansa was no where to be found.
Mrs. Amposah then decided to go and check on his beloved son who must be worried about her with her strange attitude earlier that morning.

She went closer to Chris door, and pushed the door opened...... [/b]
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2016

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 10

She went closer to Chris' door and pushed it opened.

Chris was trying to force a kiss on Mansa, but from the
position where Mrs Amposah stood, it's Mansa's back
facing her, it looked as if she was the one going for the
kiss.

Because Chris had an advantage of seeing his mother enter into his room, he quickly pushed Mansa away and started passing comments.

"Stop forcing yourself on me, how could you do this?" Chris shouted at Mansa.
All this while he was pretending he had not seen his mother at the door.

"what's going on here? Mrs Amposah said.
"Mother, its good you are here, i don't know what has come over Mansa, she is all over me" Chris lied.
His mother was never opened minded, not only did he trust Chris but he also doubled up as her favourite son.

"Oh so this is your plan to destroy this family right? Now tell me, who does this belong to" Mrs. Amposah asked Mansa, showing her the pregnancy test kit.

Mansa got frightened with the look on Mrs. Amposah's
face.
She was in dilemma, this wasn't the right moment to tell her about the rape case.

She will definitely not believe her, taking into consideration what had happened. Chris was accusing her that she was forcing herself on him and now the pregnancy test kit was another issue she has to clear.

This was going to be a difficult one for her. She needed a
helper, all she could think of was for God to come to her
aid.
She stood there as her words choked her up. Words became heavy for her to even say. Silence was the only option.

Mrs. Amposah got closer to her and asked her again
"who does this kit belong to? Mansah are you pregnant? She asked.

Mansa stood there still silent. Tears began running down
her cheeks. Before she knew it Mrs. Amposah was quick
with her hands, she gave her heavy slap that even got Chris sympathizing with her.

Mrs. Amposah then gave the kits to her to go and check
right away to see if she was pregnant or not. She wanted to be sure of Mansa's status since she was not answering
her.

Mrs Amposah followed her to the bathroom room, and stay behind the door to ensure that she did the test.
After some few minutes, Mansa came out of the bathroom looking very sad.

As soon as Mrs Amposah saw her, she snatched the
already used kit from her.
Two red lines indicated on the test kit. Mansa was
confirmed pregnant.

"Mansa, you are pregnant!" Mrs Amposah said.
"Mum, I can explain, i... " Mansa said but was interrupted.
"I am not your mother, how many times do i have to tell you that. Look, you better tell me who is responsible for that thing in your womb" Mrs. Amposah cautioned her.

Meanwhile Chris was also anxiously waiting for them at the living room when all of a sudden, Asabea came in crying.

"Hey what are you doing here, don't you have the manners to call before coming" Chris asked.
"How could you Chris? you are the only guy i have ever
known in my entire life, how could you? Asabea who was in tears said.

Chris had no idea of what she was trying to say.
"what are you talking about Asabea?" Chris anxiously asked. Asabea handed a paper to him.
"what is this" Chris asked.
"Can't you see for yourself Chris, that's the result of a test I conducted at the hospital, Chris I am HIV positive" She
revealed.

"What? What do you mean? Tell me this is a joke" Chris
asked. He couldn't believe his ears.
"Chris, you are the only guy i have ever known. If it's through sex that i got infected, then its from you" Asabea said...... [/b]
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2016

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 11

"Chris you are the only guy i have ever known. If its through sex that i got infected, then its from you" Asabea said.
Chris quickly held Asabea's hand and led her to the
compound of the house. He didn't want his mother to hear anything about the test.

"Look, you need to keep your voice down yea! My mother is in there" Chris said.
"Chris, I'm not in the mood for your mum's drama, I need
answers Chris!!" Asabea said with a louder tone.
Chris then took GHC500 out of his pocket and gave it to
Asabea.

Take this, I promise to be at your end tonight so we talk
about it. Please do this for me, Chris said.
"Chris, if you don't show up, you wouldn't like what will
happen next" Asabea cautioned him.

"This test result is equally important to me as it is to you so trust me on this, i will be there" Chris reassured her.
Asabea walked out on him still sobbing a little.

One amazing thing was, Chris never showed any sign that
he was surprised about the news.
Its seemed he was already aware of his HIV status.
He was actually not bothered about the news. All he was
worried of was how to keep the news away from his
mother.

As Chris was going back into the house he suddenly saw
Mansa running out of the house.
Chris tried asking where she was going to but Mansa
ignored him and went out of the house.

Soon after, Mrs. Amposah came out but she was too late to stop Mansa from running out of the house, she had already gone by then.
"Prostitute, witch, come back here and you will see.
Hypocrite." Mrs Amposah shouted as she came out.
"Mum, what is it? Chris asked.
"Chris, can you imagine? That girl is pregnant." His mother
said.

"Mansa? pregnant? Chris asked
" and who is responsible for her pregnancy? He continued.
" That's what she is refusing to tell me, she just ran out
while I was asking." Mrs Amposah said.
"Mum, lets wait for her to return. Kuu and I will talk to her" Chris suggested.
"You better do" Mrs Amposah said and went back into the
house with Chris.

Chris again was not surprised that Mansa was pregnant. Its seems he had a lot of things hidden in the dark.
Nothing seems to amaze him. Its either he was already
aware or he was just not bothered.
Mansa on the other hand, just ran into the church room and knelt before the altar crying.

She looked up into the heavens and began praying. Tears
kept running down her cheeks.
Her prayer was so loud that Obed who was sitting on one of the pews heard everything she was lamenting about.

Mansa didn't even realise that Obed was sitting there. He
was a new member in the church and an organist.
He joined the church just about a week ago, but in no time, with his exceptional talent almost everyone knew him.

He was also there to pray, and was actually reading the
bible when Mansa ran in.
Obed was a regular guy but with a lot of charisma. It seems he was just perfect with everything he did.
No one knew where he came from or where he stayed.
However anytime his help was needed, Obed was not hard to find. In a nut shell, Obed was very secretive.

He sat down and listened to Mansa. After some few
minutes, Mansa was totally silent. She had stopped praying and was lying beneath the altar.

Obed stood up and went to her. He took her by the hand and said
"God, has listened to your prayers, wipe off your tears and
be thankful to him instead"
His hand felt cold and there was something about him that made Mansa feel that she had known him for long.

As much as he is a total stranger to Mansa, there was
something about him that made him look familiar. Mansa
couldn't just figure out what that was.

His words were so comforting and assuring. Those words
were enough to make Mansa involuntarily smile, as if
everything was alright. [/b]

10 likes and 5 comments, then next episode

4 Likes

Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by 1LadySule(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
I'm loving Mansa's story...PLEASE continue. I suspect Chris raped her and the mum had something to do with the Rev untimely death.
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Peterdrumz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nice one man keep it up
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 3:08am On Apr 19, 2016
1LadySule:
I'm loving Mansa's story...PLEASE continue. I suspect Chris raped her and the mum had something to do with the Rev untimely death.
hmm we will see has d story goes on.
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 3:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Peterdrumz:
Nice one man keep it up
thanks bro
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016

[b]"Mansa"

Episode 12

His words were so comforting and assuring. Those words
were enough to make Mansa involuntary smile, as if everything was alright.

" Do i know U somewhere, i don't know but there is something about you that makes you look familiar" Mansa asked.
"I don't think so dear, come, lets sit down and talk" Obed said.

They went and sat at the nearest pew they could find.
"Mansa why should you worry so much when actually you should leave everything in Gods hand" Obed asked.

"Look, i know your forster mother very well, its unfortunate she does not know me like i do, sometimes she can be
exaggerating a little but you need to pray very hard for God to take control, i used to be working for your dad, as a
matter of fact am his lawyer. You are the only one am telling this because he never even trusted his own wife." He
continued.

"Really, mm i miss him so much, But Obed you won't understand what am really going through." Mansa said.

She made it obvious that she was hiding something. Obed noticed it instantly.

"I think you are hiding something from me, what is it? You can trust me" Obed assured her.
"Obed, can i trust you? Mansa asked
"Mansa, why ask this question, I already saw it in your eyes before you asked that you already trust, you can trust me,
my dear" Obed said.

He was right. As soon as Mansa saw him, she felt comfortable and safe around him. He had already won her
trust with his words of encouragement.

"So you have the gift of reading minds now? Mansa ironically asked.
"That's for you to tell me."Obed answered.

Mansa was feeling very at ease with him, so she began
opening up with him.
"Obed, am pregnant, i found out this morning. I didn't know
what to tell mum, thats why i ran here" Mansa said.
"I see, have you already gotten the father involved" He asked.

"That's the problem, i don't know the father" Mansa said.
Obed's facial expression changed as Mansa gave that answer, however he never jumped into conclusion until
heard everything Mansa had to say.

"How, I don't understand? Obed asked looking very confused.
"Obed, i was raped" Mansa revealed.

Obed was the very first person that Mansa had told this to.
"What, by who? Obed asked.
"That's what i don't know, he was wearing a mask, He took my pride away, i don't know him or where he came from and up till now, am being tormented by this everyday" Mansa
said and began sobbing.

Obed saw in her eyes that she was being truthful, he believed her right away.
Meanwhile, back at the family of Amposah's house, Kuu had
returned and met Chris and his Mother at living room.

He knew it was a normal thing for them, he then greeted them and without asking any questions, went straight into
Mansa's room, only to meet her absence.
He looked around the house to see if he could find her but she was no where to be found.

He had a little present for her. Lately Kuu and his mother were not really getting along with Mansa being the bone of
contention.

He then had no option than to come back to the living room
asking from them (Chris and Mrs Amposah) of her where
abouts.

"Chris, where is Mansa? Kuu asked Chris.
Chris was in total silence as he didn't know the answer to
give him. It took Mrs Amposah to interrupt them with an
answer.

"My son, nobody knows where your so called sister had gone to, do you know that, that Mansa you keep standing
up for, is pregnant" Mrs Amposah said.

"oh no, but how? Kuu looked surprised.
"How did this happen?" He continued.
Kuu looked more concerned about this, done anyone else.

The news of the pregnancy shocked him.
He went straight to his room and locked himself up.
In about 20 minutes, Kuu came out of his room with a luggage.

It looked as if he was going somewhere. When Mrs
Amposah saw him, she wondered where he was going.

"And where are you going to with those luggage? Mrs. Amposah asked.

" Sorry, i forgot to tell you, i am traveling to the central
region, will be back in a week time" Kuu said.

"Just like that, what business do you have doing at central
region " She asked

"Mum, don't you think, am old enough to go about with my
own business. I will call you. I must be on my way" Kuu said and walked out on her.

Mrs Amposah called him several times but he ignored him
and went away.
"What has come over this boy?" Mrs Amposah asked herself.

She then decided to go back to her room when all of a sudden the door leading to the living room opened.
It was Mansa accompanied by Obed.
"So you have returned" Mrs Amposah asked.
"And young man, i guess you are here to plead on her behalf" She continued.

Obed smiled at her and said.
"On the contrary, that's not what am here for" Obed said.
"I suppose, you are looking for the father of the pregnancy?

Well, you are looking at him" Obed said.
Obed and Mansa were up to something.
Whatever it was, Mrs. Amposah was definitely not happy
about it......
Then we find out what transpired next [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2016

[b]Mansa

Episode 13

Obed and Mansa were up to something. Whatever it was,
Mrs. Amposah was definitely not happy about it.

You could tell the surprise on Mrs. Amposah's face. She didn't believe her ears.
"Mansa, since when have you known this man? Besides, he
is just a new member in the church" Mrs Amposah asked.

Mansa was about answering her when Obed interrupted.
"Mrs Amposah, i think i need to have a conversation with you ." Obed said.
"Oh yes, we really need to do that. Mansa, excuse us" Mrs Amposah said instructing Mansa.

Mansa left them and went into her room.
To her surprise she found a note on her bed. It was from Kuu. She opened and read it.

Back at the living room, Mrs Amposah and Obed had begun their serious conversation.
"Mrs Amposah, i know you may find this surprising but I have actually known Mansa for long even before i joined the
church. She is very dear to me and i take the responsibility of the pregnancy. " Obed said.

From Mrs Amposah's view, she saw Obed to be a very wealthy young man. She felt that probably, Obed will be another source of income if she was able to lure Obed into marrying Mansa.

After all, she is pregnant and per their church's doctrines, one needs to marry before conceiving a child but in
Mansa's case, it was not that easy. The only thing to absorb her was to get Obed to marry Mansa.

Her attitude then changed all of sudden. She began acting nicely and welcoming.
"Good, Mansa is a very good girl. She will be a good wife" Mrs Amposah said.

Obed's face changed, this wasn't definitely part of their plan. She was actually talking about marriage here.
However Obed was too smart for that.
"Mrs Amposah, i think marriage is a bit sudden. I believe taking responsibility of the child and Mansa herself is
enough to keep her life back on track.
When its comes to Marriage, readiness must be very vital" Obed said.

Mrs Amposah was not happy about the response Obed gave. She doesn't want him to take only the responsibility of
the Child but also to marry her as well.

With that, she could get rid of Mansa entirely and also use that to gain money that she had already been spending.

"Look, i hope you know the implications of what you are doing? You know Mansa very well and her role at church. If
she does not get married, per our church's doctrines, she will be relinquished from all her positions and aside that, she will be made to sit at the back and personally, i won't stay
under the same roof with such a person. I don't think you want something like that to happen to her." Mrs Amposah said.

This was a bit hard for Obed to take, it was true about the church's doctrines but he wondered why such things were in
place. Is the church meant for righteous people? That's a
question which needs to be answered.

Mansa on the other hand was wondering what the note Kuu had left behind meant.
Its reads:
"I'm really sorry Mansa, But i have to go. In the right time, you will understand"

She stood there wondering where Kuu had gone to, before she realized Chris had come into her room without even
knocking.

Mansa got upset seeing him taking into consideration all he had done that morning.

Trying to get her into sleeping with him and even to the extent of lying to his mother that she was the one forcing
herself on him.

" What are you doing here Chris? Get out of my room before i scream" Mansa said.
"Please listen to me, forgive me but Mansa i need you to hear me out on this please" Chris pleaded.

That wasn't enough for Mansa, she even got angry the more.
"I should have known all this while, you cunning snake. You became so nice to me just because you wanted to satisfy
your lustful desire. May God forgive you. I can't believe I was this stupid. " Mansa said raising her voice.

"Calm down Mansa, calm down, I'm really sorry for this whole thing, i am sorry, just hear me out please. I beg of
you". Chris kept pleading.

Mansa was silent, as angry as she was, her soft heart always had a way through her.
She was quiet for some few seconds and said to Chris

"You have 2 minutes, so you better start talking"
Chris quickly went on with it.
"Mansa, i have a confession, i know we may have started on a wrong foot but i have actually not felt this way with
anyone.
I love you Mansa. I know ethically its wrong
considering the fact that I'm your foster brother, but hey,
who can decide who to be in love with, It just happens
naturally.
Mansa, i really do love you. I know you may be pregnant but it doesn't change anything, I really love you" Chris said.

As touching as Chris's word was, Mansa found it funny.
"and i suppose you want me to just accept your proposal and jump into your arms as your girlfriend when you are
supposed to be my brother. where were you when Kuu was being supportive all this while? Look, i believe you are done
talking? Get out of my room" Mansa said.

"You are talking about Kuu being supportive, that's very
funny. I don't blame you. That's how you have made him seen you." Chris said.

"What do you mean by that, and how have you made me seen you, a liar and a snake?" Mansa said, but this time
around more furious.
"Look girl, you better calm down. What if i tell you I'm aware you have been raped and i know the one who did it"
Chris revealed.

Now that got the attention of Mansa. Her face just lighted up with shock.
"What! Chris you are not telling me something" Mansa said...... [/b]

Oga ooo, u guys no fit comment at all. angry

1 Like

Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
I love your story keep it up.... I believe Chris raped her. I pray that she's not HIV positive
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Temieasy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
I commend your write up....but u r slow in updating...people won't comment when there's no post...
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Missmossy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Captivating piece,more updates biko.
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Peterdrumz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
The suspense is killing i like it great job but pls update soon
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Arabanaf: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Beautiful story. Pls update for us
Re: Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) by Adefave1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
thanks everybody grin

[b]Mansa

Episode 14

What if I tell you I’m aware you were
raped and I know the one who did it” Chris answered

Now, that got Mansa’s attention. She was
shocked. How could he know about the
rape? She had been alone in the house that night and she had only just told Obed about it.

“What are you insinuating, Chris?” Mansa
asked apprehensively.
“I imagine you’re surprised right, Mansa? I know all that’s going on, just like I know
the father of that child you are carrying”
Chris said.

“Why do you think he ran away? Derek
you know, is a coward. He couldn’t take
responsibility for his actions, that’s why he ran when you needed him most. And that’s why I’m here now, ready to shower you with my love, not minding the baby in your womb. ” Chris continued.

Mansa couldn’t take it anymore. It was all
too much for her.
“Stop it Chris! Just stop it! I don’t wanna
listen anymore” Mansa said with tear-
filled eyes.
Chris didn’t listen to her, he continued.
“Do you really want to know how it all
happened? I can prove it to you, Mansa.
Derek is not who you think he is” Chris
said.
” I say stop it! Get out of my room now,
just get out!” Mansa said.

Now, she was weeping bitterly.
She didn’t even know what to believe. If it was really true what Chris said, then why would Derek do such a thing to her?
Chris sounded very convincing… But he
took it a step further. He brought out her
phone, the one the rapist had taken.

“Fine, I will go. But take this, I believe it’s
yours. I took it from Derek’s room” Chris
said and handed over the phone to her.
He then left her to battle with her thoughts.

He knew someway, somehow, he had
succeeded in convincing Mansa that Derek was the one who raped her. Chris has gotten Mansa in an uncomfortable
position, the exact place he wanted her.

He knew that sooner than later, Mansa will come to him seeking for answers.
As to whether Chris was telling the truth,
only time would tell.

Mansa was in complete shock and
confused.
She began putting the pieces together. She asked herself so many questions.
Was Derek really capable of doing what
Chris had described? She thought.

Meanwhile, Mrs Bernard and Obed were
still battling out marriage issues.
Obed was not ready to marry Mansa
but Mrs Bernard kept trying to persuade
him, for her own personal gains.

Mrs Bernard proceeded to issue an
ultimatum. She told Obed that if he
wouldn’t marry Mansa immediately, then
she was on her own. There was no way she was living in the same house with her and her shameful pregnancy. .

The only option for him was to take Mansa along.
That was a difficult decision for Obed. He
hadn’t expected this outcome, however, he had everything under control.

Once they were both agreed, Mrs Bernard called Mansa back to the living room.
“I have spoken to your boyfriend, and we
both agreed that you are not going to
continue staying here. You’re moving in
with him right away. I do not expect any
questions from you. Just go into your room and start packing your belongings” Mrs Bernard said.

Mansa was surprised. But the look on
Obed’s face gave her the assurance that
she could trust him with whatever he was
doing.

There was a part of her that wanted to stay in the house. At least then, she would be able to get more information from Chris.

However, she needed to tell Obed about
Chris’ revelation.
Without wasting any more time, Mansa
quickly went to her room to pack her
belongings.

Mrs Bernard and Obed waited for her in
the living room. They were both silent as
they ignored each other, until Obed asked a rather strange question.

“Mrs Bernard, can I ask you a question?
It’s a personal one but I would appreciate
your answer nonetheless” Obed asked.
“Sure, go ahead” Mrs Bernard said.
“Thank you very much. I’m sure you were
aware of how much your husband loved
you and even left his betrothed wife to be for you?” Obed started

Mrs Bernard was taken aback. No one in
the family knew about what Obed was
saying, except for her and her late
husband.
“How did you know that? Mrs Bernard
asked.
“I know more than you can imagine and I
also know that you have spent almost the
money in the joint account you and your
husband created. But what I’m yet to
figure out is why you are paying Rita those huge sums of money” Obed said.

Mrs. Bernard got really scared as Obed
seemed to have the details of all her
movements and actions.

Before she could ask any further
questions, Mansa came out with her
luggage.

Obed quickly stood up to help her with it
as they walked out of the living room.
Mrs Bernard was still in shock over Obed’s revelation. She barely even noticed Mansa.

What Obed told her before leaving with
Mansa disturbed her even more…
“Its a small world Mrs. Bernard, I am
watching you.” Obed said and left with
Mansa.

To be continued… [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 / James And Esther: A Story / The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 297
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.