Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 (3582 Views)

Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 / Checking Pregnancy With A BB Fone / Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 by Femisol(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
pls between a nokia e6 and a bb bold 6.which will u advice me to buy am confused.
Re: Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 by Kadata(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
Those are entirely different platforms. My last phone was an E6 though. Good phone really-but I wasn't so ish with the screen size.haven't you heard of android os
Re: Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 by engrhamid(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
Kadata: Those are entirely different platforms. My last phone was an E6 though. Good phone really-but I wasn't so ish with the screen size.haven't you heard of android os
Android lo le she. . .
Re: Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 by Femisol(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
like how much do u think i can get an e6.is d screen size d only ish about d phone.but d screen should b bigger than dat of e5.
Re: Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 by tobeski(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2012
first of all, no matter what you do don't by the e5 over the e6. The e5 runs s60 and is already being phased out. you won't recieve any software updates or new apps. Even after 2 weeks of buying the phone it'll start to feel outdated. The e6 runs symbian^3, and you can be sure you'll definitely be covered in terms of support. It's also a fa supeior OS.

About the screen even though it's not that large, it has a very high resolution Which means small text shouldn't be much of a problem. It's pixel density is even higher than that of the glorified retina display of the iphone. It also has a lovely design with a stainless steel exterior. Did I also mention it's a touchscreen? it combines touch screen and full qwerty keyboard. A concept that blackberry copied with the bold 5

Now, between E6 and bold6.
When you compare the two OSes symbian^3 is far better. You get a better touchscreen experience,far more apps than bb more functionality, there's hardly anything you can't do with a symbian, Since you're considering Eseries and blackberry, i'm guessing you're business oriented. One feature you'll love is usb otg. Symbian^3 was the first modern OS that had the ability to view flash drives and use a few other usb peripherals. With the E6 you can also connect directly to a projector for presentations via the hdmi port. No need for laptop!!

Blackberry's major advantage is with email and push notifications.You have an always on connection that notifies you whenever you have any new email or tweet or whatever without having to refresh. But on the down side, even though it has improved with version 7, Blackberry OS i still bit complicated and clunky when you compare it to the simpler easier to use symbian^3. one more thing that helps the blackberry is the unlimited interet you can get with nigerian operators for 1500. But if you 100mb per month is enough for you, and yo want more value for your money, you shuld go eith the more superior E6

1 Like

Re: Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 by kelvinofor: 8:56am On May 26, 2013
fairly used nokia E6 for sale.........33K only....call 08061324128.....or email kelvinofoekwe@yahoo.com or 2go me at kelvinofor .location:onitsha

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Imported Phone / How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 / Tecno Camon CM (4glte)13mp Front And Back Camera 2gb Ram - Pros & Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.