Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Unlock Imported Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Imported Phone (3589 Views)

How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / How To Unlock Nokia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Imported Phone by judacglobe(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
Guys help me out on how to unlock imported phone,my friend send me phone from oversea but writing phone restriction code help me or tell me the site to unlock it (import to nigeria
Re: How To Unlock Imported Phone by naiirr: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
judacglobe: Guys help me out on how to unlock imported phone,my friend send me phone from oversea but writing phone restriction code help me or tell me the site to unlock it (import to nigeria

If your phone is asking for restriction code means it is locked to some service provider.So it is better unlocking your phone with the help of unlock code.I have experience in unlocking my phone with the help of Unlock-Zone.com where you need to mention your phone model,network and country your phone is locked to.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones / Worst Phone Ever Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.